Pages:
Author

Topic: 0xBTC will beat BTC - page 3. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

why did you say that Bitcoin will die and people switch to 0xBTC? does 0xBTC have better features? And I've also heard a lot of rumors that say Bitcoin will die but until now Bitcoin is still not dead
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
BTC is the base of the cryptomarket and I am sure that nothing could beat BTC at all. Its position is strong, potential is large, and value is the highest on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
Well, may I know the reason behind such prediction? I couldn't agree with you this as I think nothing can BTC.0xBTC is not worthy enough to be compared with bitcoin even.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
When Ethereum finally becomes the biggest blockchain by market cap 0xBTC will become the BTC emulation that is used as a deflationary store of value on that blockchain.

Bitcoin will die and cease to be a blockchain of any importance and people will switch to investing in 0xBTC which is compatible with the Ethereum network.

Maybe yes, maybe no, but i think not, btc will not die in my opinion, for me btc the root of all next is the altcoins.
Activity: 336
July 24, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
0xBTC is cryptocurrency based on proof of work algorithm which is mineable. But I don't think Bitcoin is ever going to die. Bitcoin is the future to the digital transaction system and it has a lot progress to make in the future.
Activity: 28
July 24, 2018, 08:13:16 AM
0x bitcoin is claiming to be the best 'bitcoin for ethereum' and for now it seems better than any BTC-like currency besides Bitcoin. Moreover, 0x bitcoin shows more or less the same promising growth like BTC and ETH. However, Bitcoin will always have the upper hand in terms of popularity, hype and security but Ether is not like Bitcoin and it is not going to go PoS and will not run the network.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:08:08 AM
Is the news true? If the true bitcoin will die so it's not necessarily the person switching to 0xBTC, they will think the same that eth is also not there forever.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
July 24, 2018, 07:03:11 AM
i think alongside the bitcoin obituaries (https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/) we need a new collection of bullshit coins that claimed to replace bitcoin in the history and their time of death.

so far i think at least a dozen serious coins have made such claims. the oldest one i remember was something called paycoin, then the two newest are Dash and Ether and all of them are either dead or on their way to the grave Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
How many similar statements have already sounded for my stay at this forum, I really heard this many times, but still I want to say that it's not that most of the projects do it for advertising purposes.
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
This is a very biased statement, as no one cannot really evaluate a market which is continuously evolving, rather making such a confident comment like this, will only be naive to put forward for a big crypto currency like Bitcoin, which is already on the most promising face of it's growth cycle
bitcouni snot that kinfpd of cryptocurrncy thatbis going to surrend for easy, so you hed to have a tprealky goo slurce of info
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

well, maybe,maybe, we will neber know for sure what is goi g to happen in the cryptocurrency eorld, but i doubt botcoin will die soon
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
Making a statement that BTC will die is quite bold. Even though they are doing not that good in the market, ceasing their existence is a bit harsh. They may be down, but they will not die for sure because even with a dip, they are doing quite well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
July 21, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: