Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
February 27, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
Hello David
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
February 21, 2018, 06:20:12 PM
GRAZ - FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM - ANN+BOUNTY thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
What is the total supply? Is there token based on Ethereum platform, right?

Total supply on tokensale is 85 mln. Right, ERC20.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:10:31 AM
What is the total supply? Is there token based on Ethereum platform, right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 12:02:33 AM
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 05:51:04 PM
WHY INVEST?   
• All bets in Graz are made only in grazcoins (GRZ)
• The amount of tokens is limited, therefore their price rises along with the increase in demand
• Most of the collected funds will be spent on marketing and involvement of new users, so the demand for GRZ will only increase
• We are planning to attract up to 4 million active users by the end of 2020.
The fact that the token will grow in price is very good for investors. But how good will it be for the players? Perhaps it would be more convenient for them to make bets in a stable coin? To lose was less offensive, in case of victory it is clear that the better will be pleased with the fact that his winnings still grew due to the increase in the price of the token.
What is the difference stabl coin from fiat? I think that this platform will attract users just because it will accept bets not in fiates but in a steadily rising token.
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
If he is afraid of being late on a bounty campaign, he is in vain worried. It has not even been announced yet.
I think the bounty campaign will be announced from day to day. Such projects should use advertising widely because the competition in this poverty is quite high.
There are a lot of gamblers, but for them there is an active struggle among companies providing such services, I also think that a bounty campaign is necessary.
It is necessary to wait for the opinion of developers on this issue - some companies immediately have free cash and invest them in advertising. There is another approach, the referral program or even the airdrop. There are a lot of options in this way to see which developers will choose.
Yes, there are many options, and the choice remains for the developers. But I think once the project is announced on this forum, then the bounty will also be.
Activity: 320
February 16, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
WHY INVEST?   
• The amount of tokens is limited, therefore their price rises along with the increase in demand
• Most of the collected funds will be spent on marketing and involvement of new users, so the demand for GRZ will only increase
The fact that the token will grow in price is very good for investors. But how good will it be for the players? Perhaps it would be more convenient for them to make bets in a stable coin? To lose was less offensive, in case of victory it is clear that the better will be pleased with the fact that his winnings still grew due to the increase in the price of the token.
But if you do not withdraw funds from the system, but constantly bet in it, then the fluctuations in the exchange rate of the token will not be felt at a distance.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 16, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
If he is afraid of being late on a bounty campaign, he is in vain worried. It has not even been announced yet.
I think the bounty campaign will be announced from day to day. Such projects should use advertising widely because the competition in this poverty is quite high.
There are a lot of gamblers, but for them there is an active struggle among companies providing such services, I also think that a bounty campaign is necessary.
It is necessary to wait for the opinion of developers on this issue - some companies immediately have free cash and invest them in advertising. There is another approach, the referral program or even the airdrop. There are a lot of options in this way to see which developers will choose.
February 16, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
WHY INVEST?   
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
• Opportunity to make up the bet’s subject yourself.
• Opportunity to bet unlimited amount of money.
• Opportunity to set any coefficient.
• No actions are taken against users who always win.
If I put an unrealistic coefficient and someone mistook it, can he cancel the bet?
I think that there will be no cancellation. If you enter it, many people will try to abuse this opportunity to cancel unsuccessful bets.
I agree. There is no need to pile up unnecessary "defenses". The platform is focused on qualified users, they must themselves be responsible for their actions and choices. By the way, will there be a KYC procedure on the platform?
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
And for local units, do not you need to register local legal entities?
I think these are legal problems and they should be reflected in the relevant section of the WP. In general, for each country the approach should be individual.
In countries where betting is banned, citizens should themselves find ways to solve this problem. It is best to follow the laws of the country in which you are in order to avoid unnecessary problems.
Maybe I'm wrong, but if the platform provides services that are legal at the platform registration place, then the platform should facilitate access to its services to those citizens whose authorities are trying to ban betting.
Activity: 224
February 16, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
If I put an unrealistic coefficient and someone mistook it, can he cancel the bet?
I think that there will be no cancellation. If you enter it, many people will try to abuse this opportunity to cancel unsuccessful bets.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
I think not. You are responsible for making a decision. If the bet is accepted, then there is no reverse move.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
I think these are legal problems and they should be reflected in the relevant section of the WP. In general, for each country the approach should be individual.
In countries where betting is banned, citizens should themselves find ways to solve this problem. It is best to follow the laws of the country in which you are in order to avoid unnecessary problems.
Activity: 320
February 16, 2018, 06:34:29 AM
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 15, 2018, 03:32:44 PM
late again...xd
What are you late for?
Late participating or late for another reason?
If you mean late participation
You are wrong. This is still early in the campaign
February 15, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
This is an online platform and I think there will not be any problems with the authorities.
In some countries, authorities restrict access to sites with the subject of gambling. More precisely, they try to restrict it.
In many countries, this happens. I think that these people must solve these problems themselves in these countries. It is their personal responsibility to follow local laws or bypass them.
Activity: 364
February 15, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
This is an online platform and I think there will not be any problems with the authorities.
Pages:
Jump to: