Author

Topic: 1 (Read 230 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
Why saying good bye to bitcoin?
Are you mad with it?
What are the reasons?
I think bitcoin will recover in the perfect time of it's season to grow price in the market.
Good luck my friend take rest then if you recover you can come back again.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
March 30, 2018, 05:47:11 AM
So glad i came to this quality thread /s
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
Bitcoin will be high soon just don't quite not for you to regret it... i will make my money in bitcoin
Activity: 62
March 30, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
Cmon, all markets adjust from time to time. Nothing to panick about.
Activity: 42
March 30, 2018, 01:20:31 AM
A happy face Wink from a NEW user?
You are another Troll account posting fake news.
NOBODY with bitcoin is stupid enough to think bitcoin is dropping lol
Just you guys scaring the little kids to sell, so you can buy cheap and make a profit.

Bitcoin is on sale because of people posting junk like yours.

Thank you!
I will double my money in 2 months or a year.  Thanks!

lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 47
March 29, 2018, 10:42:10 PM
I know bitcoin will make a comeback. Just be patient  Grin
Activity: 20
March 29, 2018, 10:21:30 PM
what alsan you say goodbye bitcoin ?, is it because bitcoin prices are now plummeted ?, if for that reason it is really stupid, in market share price up and down it is normal and very reasonable
Activity: 57
March 29, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
why not hodl?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 29, 2018, 09:22:33 PM
Don't think it's the farewell time for bitcoin.Due to the financial year end occur,the price of bitcoin reduce to 6000 mark.I agree this is the lowest mark occur in bitcoin from January,but we should not lose the hope in bitcoin.The investors who had a believe in bitcoin,should the bitcoin with patience.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:21:45 PM
Lots of waste thread saying goodbye bitcoin, bitcoin is dead and bitcoin will end. All of you saying that is totaly newbie when it comes to bitcoin and crypto currency, whats happening right now is such a normal situation in crypto currency we all know that it will totaly happen because bitcoin is very volatile it can totaly dump and it will back again to the moon. So bro stop creating this kind of thread this is a waste.

All people in this bitcointalk has the right to share their own opinion, you should know that.
Anyway that's true, bitcoin is very volatile and no one knows if they continue to fallen their price or rising.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 29, 2018, 09:20:42 PM
i feel no hope btc will recover again
i have been waiting since 3 months and btc is just moving from bad to worse to the worst
perhaps it will be back to 600$ by the end of this year

Don't loss your hopes, everything is gonna be alright it will recover and rising again her price.
In fact there's a prediction that bitcoin can be reached $50000 before the end of 2018.

It's quite alarming, to be honest, Though a lot of things are really just happening this starting months. Almost all of them are unexpected and some really were caught off guard. The consistency of Bitcoins rate dropping as of today, expected to continue from the time being. Not unless there are huge players who trying to dump their coins to somehow manipulate the supply and demand at the market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
March 29, 2018, 09:20:33 PM
You remind me what I did a year ago. I left bitcoin because of the price and now I regret it. Probably you lose your investment now because you sold bitcoin. But then you might regret it more when bitcoin price is up. This situation also happened a few years ago, and last year bitcoin has reached the highest price ever, so there is still possibility bitcoin will hit higher price than now. I will stay to witness it. Bye  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 29, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
It's not a farewell time for bitcoin.Exactly don't know what might be the reason for fall in its price.Only newbies would flee and major bitcoin community would remain supporting it.
everyone is panic, and it is time to buy bitcoin. We will make profit. the record of BTC price will show down in the firsrt Q1 every year then slowly increase and hit the highest price at the end of Q3. All altcoins are in the worst price now eth is under 380 now I don't know if it will be back to 800 or 900 USD.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:17:03 PM
Just like is true all over the earth there are many lies and conspiracies. The people who want to be against bitcoin come to play psychological games with the thoughts of other people.Maybe they are jealous haters?
 But facts are bitcoin just now passed below 7000, it is 6770 and that is not as low as it fell at the end of January 2018 it was lower than that then
Actually we are making a double bottom that is good. read about why a double bottom is good, google is your friend
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 09:14:53 PM
Lots of waste thread saying goodbye bitcoin, bitcoin is dead and bitcoin will end. All of you saying that is totaly newbie when it comes to bitcoin and crypto currency, whats happening right now is such a normal situation in crypto currency we all know that it will totaly happen because bitcoin is very volatile it can totaly dump and it will back again to the moon. So bro stop creating this kind of thread this is a waste.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 09:14:34 PM
i have been waiting since 3 months and btc is just moving from bad to worse to the worst

Don't loss your hopes, everything is gonna be alright it will recover and rising again her price.
In fact there's a prediction that bitcoin can be reached $50000 before the end of 2018.

Yeah that's right, don't loss the hope the only you should do is HOLD your bitcoin and wait on what will be happen. I also read about that predictions I think in this fallen price of bitcoin, it's not possible maybe on $20K.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
March 29, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
That's my last message.

satoshi.

Troll.   Stop feeding the troll
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Activity: 112
March 29, 2018, 09:01:40 PM
I sell 1kk btc with zero price on bitfinex at 03.31.18 Wink
I don't have any plan to say goodbye for bitcoin I just keep it up and think positively that bitcoin will going to survive soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:49:52 PM
Say goodbye to bitcoin for now and may be you Will invest again on bitcoin when the price increase. You should not come into bitcoin if you don't have confidence to bitcoin because those people who don't have confidence to bitcoin will feel worried at every time especially when the price goes down and it Will make you feel tired.
Pages:
Jump to: