Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Avalon bacth 2 ready to ship, NO RESERVE (Read 2823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
June 21, 2013, 03:21:20 AM
Is not the auction closed long ago without yielding anything to anyone? Or will it continue to run as i m still seeing replies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please show us your original block chain payment for the units you brought from Avalon.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
yeah. I bet he is a scammer as well.  Shady business for sure!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
In one of the other threads where he was trying to "sell" this, it was revealed that someone put down a deposit of 10 BTC. He's still waiting for a refund...

This guy is a scammer. He says he does not trust anyone, but expects the buyer to trust him.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
In one of the other threads where he was trying to "sell" this, it was revealed that someone put down a deposit of 10 BTC. He's still waiting for a refund...
Activity: 277
Merit: 254
This auction turned in a way I am not happy with.
I can see no pictures with proofs and hence I am out.
Sorry.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Superbitcoin, are you still selling? Beside fighting here, I can't see nor bid prices, nor photo confirmation of you owning the Asics.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Surp I think you are better off just taking that real in person order you said that you already had an in person buyer in your area so why even try and auction it? Take whatever money you can get out of it locally because way too many people have been scammed here.

I totally understand dude, that's why my offer is not for everyone, and that's cool, I just don't like being called a scammer when I am on the up and up.

Surp

The up and up lol. Up and up on the rise to be the king of scammers?

I`ve already reported you to the mods, you have no basis for these accusations. Hopefully you`ll get banned or something.

Reported to the mods? For what warning others so there not scammed? or am I in trouble for not letting you scam someone?

May want to use some logical. I was the one trying to get a deal to happen while you on the otherhand just refuse to use escrow and want me to pay to visit you
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
When you escrow, there are terms in that escrow for what happens if it does not arrive or is lost, etc. But, if that is REALLY the concern, just escrow and have it picked up in person. The excuses just are not making sense at this point.
Activity: 112
Surp I think you are better off just taking that real in person order you said that you already had an in person buyer in your area so why even try and auction it? Take whatever money you can get out of it locally because way too many people have been scammed here.

I totally understand dude, that's why my offer is not for everyone, and that's cool, I just don't like being called a scammer when I am on the up and up.

Surp

I`ve already reported you to the mods, you have no basis for these accusations. Hopefully you`ll get banned or something.

legendary

Surp

Surp
Your pics don't even prove that YOU own avalons. it could be someone elses pics.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
He doesnt have a real buyer its all fake

Did your magic crystal ball tell you this, if so its time to upgrade, or clean it off! Smiley
Your terms are too risky for a buyer. and you forget we are real people, with real money to lose as well. I think you should just tell to whomever this person is willing to buy in person that you keep talking about.

Maybe so, maybe they are to risky for you but not to risky for another, which I believe to be true because I`m working out the arrangement now with a buyer from here.

I have done whats needed, I posed pics, I don't have any bad rep on here, its my terms and I like it that way. Im sorry its `too risky`for some.
legendary
He doesnt have a real buyer its all fake
Your terms are too risky for a buyer. and you forget we are real people, with real money to lose as well. I think you should just tell to whomever this person is willing to buy in person that you keep talking about.
We wont buy from you..there are other people selling avalons with better terms. so we aren't hurting.

Awesome, it does not bother me, I just want a transaction on my terms. That's it that's all.
We wont buy from you..there are other people selling avalons with better terms. so we aren't hurting.
Pages:
Jump to: