Pages:
Author

Topic: 1# (beta) a user-defined dashboard, check it out (Read 151438 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 01, 2014, 06:22:37 AM
1# Update!
This update is both for funcionality and usbility.

The Bter Depth charts are now working, so you can track the pairs on the biggest chineese exchange.
Also, a simple loading ui has been added, with an error message in case something bad happens.

You should probably reload the changes with a force-refresh (ctrl+f5) because your browser might have cached the content.

Have fun!

1# Update!

This is a functionality update.
Depth charts for Bittrex are now live.
One cool feature is that you can normalize the charts to both Price (the amount of BTC to spend or earn) or Volume (the amount of PND to buy or sell). You can also easily zoom the chart to the relevant area with drag&drop.

If you can's see the new charts, you should probably force-refresh the page with ctrl+f5. Let me know if there are any bugs.
Have fun!
1# Update!

Bittrex exchange has been added to the Price Charts, so you can follow your pandas in real time. Bittrex charts are updated once every minute, no need to refresh the page. Depth charts for Bittrex are not available yet, but I'll try to add them later this week.

In the meantime Mintpal charts are not functioning since the beggining of the mingration. I won't be fixing them until the site and the API are stable.

You should probably force-refresh (ctrl+f5) the page to make the update work.

Have fun!
1# Update!

You can now track your progress on the multipool with the recently added X11, too.

As usual, force refresh the page (ctrl+f5) if there are any problems.
Have fun!
1# Update!
This is a Functionality Update.

You can now draw horizontal lines on your Price Charts. For now you can add a single line per chart, but I'll add the posibility to add more in the future.
To add a line, click the Setup option for that Panel.

Keep in mind that the site is still in Beta and there might be some glitches. Please let me know if you find any.

If you have problems with viewing the updates, force-refresh the page (ctrl+f5)
Have fun!
1# Update!

You can now choose to normalize Depth Charts to both Volume or Price.
Different exchanges have different interfaces and there is no agreed standard for this, so you can just choose the format you want.

Have fun!
1# Update!
This is a usability update.

A new option has been added to the Dashboard menu, where you can clear the whole board with a single button.
While this is a small update in itself, it's highly symbolic, as the work on the backend is done and now feature updates will be flowing more often.

Have fun!
1# Update!

We now have a Multipool Stats Panel. With this, you can track how are you doing on the multipool at http://multi.pandapool.info/
This is the only pool you can track for now, because it offers a convenient API. More pools will be added in the future.

The line tracks your payouts, while the small circle gives an overview of the current performace of your workers. You just have to click the options and paste your multipool address, and you're good to go.

There is still some rough edges that I will fix later today, but it is usable.

As usual, if you have problems with viewing the updates, force-refresh the page (ctrl+f5)

Have fun!
That looks great
Thanks for this great piece of work.
Thank you very much for your support!

There has been an other small update, including Depth Charts for MintPal.
Have fun!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
That looks great
Activity: 49
Thanks for this great piece of work.
1# Update!

This is a Functionality Update.
We now have our first Premium Feature.

You are now able to customize the width and column count of your layout. Moreover you can now have multiple dashboards in the same account.
Both features are unlocked when you send a small donation (If you already donated for these features through the 1dash.net/features page, they will be already available)

Keep in mind that the site is still in Beta and there might be some glitches. Please let me know if you find any.

Have fun!
1# Update!

This is a Usability/UI update.

The BitcoinTalk Panel has had a visual upgrade. I'd appreciate any comment you have on this.
There's some minor linting.

Check out, the features page. A new challanger appears!

Have fun!
Im really enjoying 1#! I see a ton of potential and cant wait for more features! Keep up the good work!  Grin
Thanks for your support Smiley
wow now i can see my 1 Doge = 1 Doge in real time.
Neat, huh? It updates only once every 10 mins, tho.

Anyway, 1# Update!

We now have a panel for tracking BitcoinTalk Threads.
The layout is VERY basic, but it should work. I'll fix the UI soon.
The panel should autopudate, but it needs some testing.

Have fun!
Activity: 17
Im really enjoying 1#! I see a ton of potential and cant wait for more features! Keep up the good work!  Grin
1# Update!

We can now chart Volume data, but only for a single exchange. Charting volumes for multipe exchanges was causing a major slowdown (like, several seconds per pageload), so I didn't deploy it for now. It' will be available at a later time, as an opt-in feature.
The volumes are displayed inside the Price Chart for small charts, and in their own pane for larger charts.

This feature has been funded with 200.000PND through the features page. Thank you all!

Have fun!
1# Update!

Price charts now have data groupings. This means that if you have a small chart with lots of data (eg. Kraken data is updated each minute) it will display the data grouped by, for example,  a 10 miute span.
Larger charts will still show data with more granularity.

Have fun!

We now have Depth Charts.

1# Update!

The Depth Charts now have a richer tooltip with a "Cumulative Price" tag. It's nice because not all exchanges actually have that on their UIs.
And there are labels for:
1. minimum price represented in chart (this adapts to your zoom level)
2. current highest buy order
3. current highest sell order
4. maximum price represented (this also adapts)

Also, the charts have been rescaled. They now correctly scaled with price, not with buy/sell orders.
(Yesterday the points were spaced in such a manner that if there were two orders 1 litoshi apart, and then anohter order 5 litoshi apart, the spacing woule be the same. Now the spacing reflects price variations. This way it gives a better visual idea, but is kinda harder to hover with the mouse. But it's correct this way, so get used to it).

Have fun!

I like it with the customization allowed and clean UI.

Look forward to the continual development of this!
Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, 1# Update!

This is a feature update. It's major.
We now have Depth Charts.

The chart autoupdates.
There's a really cool feature with wich you can zoom into the chart if you design a rectangle with your mouse.
Might be a little wiggly for the first days, until I figure some things out.

I really need some comments on this.
As usual, you should probably force-refresh the page for the updates to work (ctrl+f5)

Have fun!

Activity: 322
Pandacoin (PND) development team member
I like it with the customization allowed and clean UI.

Look forward to the continual development of this!
Pages:
Jump to: