Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Bitcoin Costs 2000$ - page 2. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 21, 2017, 02:20:45 AM
Different people have different price target for sell, because people intend to sell at 3000 usd, if he bought at 1500 usd. Personally I will sell bitcoin at 2000 usd, because I bought my most bitcoin below 600 usd.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 21, 2017, 02:10:03 AM
If top giants E-commerce websites like Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress etc. will start accepting Bitcoins as payment method, then price will jump to $2500+ within a week.

you may think that right now but it won't.
price doesn't go magically up just because a big service started accepting bitcoin. when these services start accepting bitcoin this means two things:
- there are already bitcoin users requesting the addition of that service so they can use it, which won't affect price.
- new people are exposed to bitcoin which means they start searching what bitcoin is and slowly buy some overtime, which means it will take much longer than a week to reach a high price.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 12:54:32 AM
If top giants E-commerce websites like Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress etc. will start accepting Bitcoins as payment method, then price will jump to $2500+ within a week.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
February 21, 2017, 12:46:00 AM
An ETF will blow $2000 away...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
February 21, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
What do we need to do to make 1 Bitcoin cost 2000$?
Do we need to invest and hold?
Do we need to make Bitcoin businesses?
Do we need to write more articles about Bitcoin for top news websites?
Do we need ask top 1 Youtube Blogger "PewDiePie" to promote Bitcoin?
Do we need to do it all?

What cause Bitcoin price to increase?
The more demand we have the bigger the price?
So we just need more people buying Bitcoin instead of selling?

well, all of these are very helpful solutions to get the word out there so that more people find out about bitcoin. but we can just buy and hold to wait for the price to go up.
although as a regulare user i think if you can only tell the people around you about bitcoin you already acheive a lot.
running a business, etc are good but not for regular users.

and in short the only cause for bitcoin price that can stick around is more adoption. all the hype,... rises won't last longer than 2 weeks.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
February 20, 2017, 11:07:13 PM
Do we need to do it all?

In your order...
  • A lot more interest
  • We need to invest and hold and we need others to invest and hold (or more volume per current investor)
  • Bitcoin businesses would help to spread the comfort level to more people, more regular news articles would help too
  • See the last one
  • PewDiePie shouldn't touch this shit...he's a moron, a joke. If he starts talking about Bitcoin we're all doomed
  • See the last one
  • Price increases when there are more buyers than sellers
  • Yes
  • Look at the big brain on Brad! Now you're getting it! Good work, bro!

Good questions.
USA
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 20, 2017, 08:18:02 PM
As soon Bitcoin will reach $1999 he will ban it and China and India and Japan will be only countries with Free Bitcoin.

Why do you think so?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
February 20, 2017, 07:51:32 PM
You can help by paying $2000 for a bitcoin. I happen to have some for sale at that price.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 20, 2017, 07:31:39 PM
You need to teach your president how to use the Computer. If he dont understand how internet work he will never understand how bitcoin work.

As soon Bitcoin will reach $1999 he will ban it and China and India and Japan will be only countries with Free Bitcoin.
USA
February 20, 2017, 06:37:38 PM
I can see now what you did right there in one post you asked questions and answered them yourself, yes people(miners) need to stop selling everything they're mining every day, earners, freelancers need to hold for more than a month at least. we also need Satoshi with this forum's account of his comes online and talk some reasoning with the stubborn minority holding back the network improvement proposals.
Imagine if every single bitcoin holder refuses to sell less than $2000 but that's not going to happen because many people depend on daily trading of bitcoins and as soon as they can mine any they'll just sell at the highest available price.

I think that selling products & services for Bitcoin is not bad, it makes Bitcoin more popular, i think that exchanging into fiat hurts for Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
February 20, 2017, 06:28:25 PM
I can see now what you did right there in one post you asked questions and answered them yourself, yes people(miners) need to stop selling everything they're mining every day, earners, freelancers need to hold for more than a month at least. we also need Satoshi with this forum's account of his comes online and talk some reasoning with the stubborn minority holding back the network improvement proposals.
Imagine if every single bitcoin holder refuses to sell less than $2000 but that's not going to happen because many people depend on daily trading of bitcoins and as soon as they can mine any they'll just sell at the highest available price.
USA
February 20, 2017, 06:08:13 PM
Do we need to do it all?

Pages:
Jump to: