Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Bitcoin Loan BUILDING COMMUNITIES TRUST - PAID WITHIN 48 HOURS (CLOSED) (Read 5087 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
BitFi Services
Your welcome everyone.
I do apologize for acting like a noob by posting this thread, as I stated before, It is what I was used to doing with other sites, and have had 100% ratings everywhere I am listed online with Bitcoin sites.

Everyone has been paid and I am locking this thread.

THANKS
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
1 BTC sent to 15TncZKz358pha6L8v2v8NnoqKvhq6QZEf (txid https://blockchain.info/tx/7218d5a1338ad3fa8ac53cc485c1138766f6134cab6c1e361fba86de80e61e07)

Please repay 1.05 BTC to 1HpbudHsMw5eEviWEwky7ng1mNM7SS3mBH

Received my payment. Many Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
BTC1,05 repaid by SynOps today at 13:37 UTC, transaction id 722b8af33363dedf5ed80a4b661bc84b5ec3e28c75f365151543c62f23fa18ea

Thanks!

Also, I have made a few loans to SynOps on BTCjam and they have always been repaid promptly or early so far.
BitFi Services
Thanks for the quick reply and conversation John (johnthedong).

And no Lurk, im not a scammer or addicted to gambling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
maybe you should save time and request one also
BitFi Services
i have occasionally escrowed things. but currently not in the process of any. (TAKEN FROM bitcoin-otc IRC CHAT)

Nanotube does not bond or escrow at this time, just thought I would let those that mentioned Nanotube know what the reply was to asking if they offered that service.
BitFi Services
I may be addicted to gambling.......but this guys an outright scam artist.   He tried to scam me out of my yubikey yesterday. Tried everything in his power to get me to send it first.   He never sent payment.

Let the salem witch trials begin

Your the liar dude, I will gladly forward our emails to any moderator or admin. I never once said that I wanted the code prior to sending funds to you.

I decided not to get it from you because I got one from another user on here.

ALSO, YOU ARE THE SCAMMER, YOU STILL OWE ME COINS FROM THE LOAN I GAVE YOU.

YOU EVEN ASKED TO BE LABELED A SCAMMER!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I may be addicted to gambling.......but this guys an outright scam artist.   He tried to scam me out of my yubikey yesterday. Tried everything in his power to get me to send it first.   He never sent payment.

Let the salem witch trials begin
BitFi Services
BTC1 paid to 1CsfmhJsR1XBQVjTYqY3XNJPAFPWCFm4zP with transaction id 1e7810a8e26ce5e2d1dbf1bd243fc0325e7e6a0ea78d1a106b00f8fd44eec621

Repayment address: 1Lqn63GCUETRyYkZAw4ik9UVPWUa42k9AR

Always good to do business!

PAID; https://blockchain.info/address/1Lqn63GCUETRyYkZAw4ik9UVPWUa42k9AR
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
For your record I lent Synops 11 BTC (repay in 10 days).

Repayment addr: 1BFE5QaL8TTEf2LeF81iS9cp3XXoFudFMU

I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE ELSE TO LEND TO SYNOPS AT THIS TIME.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break

Ive read that when I first joined because I need to hit that 4 or 5 hour mark so I could post in the BTCJam thread to confirm my identity  Grin
Ive read almost every damn sticky on this site,  Tongue

I PMd a few Admin/Mods including you , John (johnthedong).
Replied.
BitFi Services

Ive read that when I first joined because I need to hit that 4 or 5 hour mark so I could post in the BTCJam thread to confirm my identity  Grin
Ive read almost every damn sticky on this site,  Tongue

I PMd a few Admin/Mods including you , John (johnthedong).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
BitFi Services
Speculate all you want, it wont hurt me. I know I am legit. Even went out of my way to dig up my Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Taxation document.
Tax Type: Pass Through Entity
Virginia Account Number: 38-453184167-F001
Filing Frequency: Calendar
Effective Date: 09/2011

And I can still login at https://www.business.tax.virginia.gov/VTOL/Login.seam

So in my eyes/opinion 2 things could have happened.
1. We missed our annual payment to VA SCC
and/or
2. Those sites your searching for info at are not 100% reliable.

Ill know more Monday when government is open, but I can honestly say I am legit!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Read, motherfuckers! I even had the company name in the search argument, all ready for you.

Almost every (or every) state provides records online for free. Just be sure to look for the specific state's, not federal.

(... lazy bastards...!)

I already saw this and he isn't listed and so I am being super nice and even checked his EIN just incase, but yea no LLC or EIN linked to LLC
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Read, motherfuckers! I even had the company name in the search argument, all ready for you.

Almost every (or every) state provides records online for free. Just be sure to look for the specific state's, not federal.

(... lazy bastards...!)
legendary
You missed my question, why can't I search your EIN and it should show your business but it doesn't, why are you not in the VA LLC database? Too many questions your a scammer!

I am not sure, I have never searched for my own EIN because I have it in paper , framed on my wall.

Where are you searching to try and find this info?
The government websites to look up this type of information, and a 3rd party site, neither have any information

Link?

You need to pay to see the database. Dude your scamming you don't have an LLC your company is a fake.

Ok, so? Ill gladly pay.
I PMd you over in the bitcoinotc irc channel.
ok I am not on irc (bouncer) right now obviously
http://www.einfinder.com/ << the one I used

https://law.lexisnexis.com/infopro/zimmermans/disp.aspx?z=1420 << someone told me about this one as well
BitFi Services
You missed my question, why can't I search your EIN and it should show your business but it doesn't, why are you not in the VA LLC database? Too many questions your a scammer!

I am not sure, I have never searched for my own EIN because I have it in paper , framed on my wall.

The government websites to look up this type of information, and a 3rd party site, neither have any information

Link?

You need to pay to see the database. Dude your scamming you don't have an LLC your company is a fake.

Ok, so? Ill gladly pay.
I PMd you over in the bitcoinotc irc channel.
legendary

Link?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Just say you held 50 btc with nanotube for instance then people could know its safe to trade with you that amount, because its actually backed by collateral.
This may be true, but if you hold 50BTC in escrow and then you can only borrow up to 50 BTC, what did you win? You're effectively borrowing your own money and paying interest on it to boot. If people would allow you to borrow up to n times the escrow amount, that would still make sense.

Otherwise it makes about as much sense as a fully secured "credit" card, without the credit building part though.

Some collateral is better than nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: