Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin loan for 1 year (Read 1799 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
July 31, 2015, 07:43:31 AM
I think its basic thing that i give my id/adress etc with proof.
secondly i had chance to buy cheap stuff and put in cheap place thats why i asked for help but nvm. I want to make a trade but u guys just make a joke about it. I wont said to give me 1 btc blind whith out knowing who am i, i just asked if anyone can help. Its basic thing that i proof my identity.

the reason why im askin here is simple. In btc jam if i ask for 1 btc i need to pay back 2,6 its a bit high. and i cant lower. when i registered it said i can get 1 btc for 12 month and i have to pay 0.09 every month total 1.2~. but after i proof my identity and finally can get the loan its raised to monthy 0.21 and overall 2.6

Here, we can do nothing with your ID if you default. We can't sell it, it may be fake or maybe the ID of another. Here, you need collateral that is held by escrow or the lender for the duration of the loan. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765
Default at BTC jam, a win through arbitration and you can legally be hauled into court and sued. This is where the problem with BTC jam occurs: Is it worth it for 1 BTC? How much are you willing to spend to collect? Usually it is not worth the trouble and the scammer walks.
A total stranger hits you up for a $300 loan, will you just hand it over? Think about it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
July 31, 2015, 06:39:30 AM
I think its basic thing that i give my id/adress etc with proof.
secondly i had chance to buy cheap stuff and put in cheap place thats why i asked for help but nvm. I want to make a trade but u guys just make a joke about it. I wont said to give me 1 btc blind whith out knowing who am i, i just asked if anyone can help. Its basic thing that i proof my identity.

the reason why im askin here is simple. In btc jam if i ask for 1 btc i need to pay back 2,6 its a bit high. and i cant lower. when i registered it said i can get 1 btc for 12 month and i have to pay 0.09 every month total 1.2~. but after i proof my identity and finally can get the loan its raised to monthy 0.21 and overall 2.6
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 31, 2015, 02:36:01 AM
My question is why do you guys keep entertaining these idiots? Just let the threads die. Or ask a mod to close/delete them.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
July 31, 2015, 01:53:06 AM
iam not saying to lend them or anybody, iam saying we all must reply in appropriate way than humiliating someone. Thats it i dont want to make argument here and lenthen the topic without reason.

actually everyone here has been polite.  at least in this thread.

I think the OP is good guy but as a wise investor I can't lend him anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
July 31, 2015, 01:15:48 AM
iam not saying to lend them or anybody, iam saying we all must reply in appropriate way than humiliating someone. Thats it i dont want to make argument here and lenthen the topic without reason.

its because clearly OP is trying to make some free money out of here, who would lend 1BTC to a new user without collateral to OP to buy a miner?
Xon
Activity: 10
July 31, 2015, 12:41:21 AM
Activity: 504
July 31, 2015, 12:15:34 AM
i know there are mostly scammers but not all. May be 1 out of hundred is a genuine needy? I have been scammed a lot of times but that didnt mean i gave up my online business. All i want to say reply must be diplomatic than humiliating someone.

yes not all but we shouldn't risk our coins just to find that 1 trusted amonth the hundreds you are saying. most users specially newbies tend to scam even a dollar worth of bitcoins
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
July 31, 2015, 12:15:05 AM
I don't think the OP is really "in need", I think it is more that he is wanting to leverage his money to potentially increase his return on investment of the miner he wants to buy
Xon
July 31, 2015, 12:13:22 AM
i know there are mostly scammers but not all. May be 1 out of hundred is a genuine needy? I have been scammed a lot of times but that didnt mean i gave up my online business. All i want to say reply must be diplomatic than humiliating someone.
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
July 31, 2015, 12:01:00 AM
Do you believe everything you read on the internet? If so, empty your pockets right now.
If it is on the internet then it must be true.

Are you trying to say that people lie on the internet? Say it aint so!
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
July 30, 2015, 11:31:31 PM
i wont but there may be a diplomatic reply than making fun of someone. Maybe he is in real need? i seen a guy asking lending for his son epillepsy treatment and members humiliated and make fun of him, think if the situation is real does it justified?

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? If so, empty your pockets right now.
Most of these types are repeat scammers, taking money from gullible people just like you. They will take it and laugh in your face, make a new account and do the same thing. Happens all the time.
If he is in "real need" he can turn to churches, family or friends. There are many organizations out there that will provide for those in need and most if not all won't accept BTC.

Xon
July 30, 2015, 11:21:20 PM
i wont but there may be a diplomatic reply than making fun of someone. Maybe he is in real need? i seen a guy asking lending for his son epillepsy treatment and members humiliated and make fun of him, think if the situation is real does it justified?
Activity: 602
July 30, 2015, 10:14:17 PM
if you cant help anyone there is no need to make fun of any newbie. becoming senior member or hero member doesn't give license to insult others.
just my 2 pennies thought.

This kind of threads are made for the purpose to get insults and jokes.. Its not abou the rank.. Would you loan an unkown person with $289?
Xon
July 30, 2015, 09:49:36 PM
if you cant help anyone there is no need to make fun of any newbie. becoming senior member or hero member doesn't give license to insult others.
just my 2 pennies thought.
Activity: 882
Where am I?
July 30, 2015, 03:51:45 PM
Hi, i would like to ask if anybody interested in lending me 1 btc for a year i pay monthly 0.1 for 12 month
I have a chance to buy cheap miner and put it in a low electricity place.
If i cant pay back the loan, i give you the miner. BTW i wont think there will be any problem.

Im interested in any idea

Why don't I buy a miner, mine for a year or until it recovers the cost then contact you; you pay shipping and it's yours?
You must escrow the shipping costs up front. Grin

Can i get in on this? LOL

I will definitely take a free miner for just shipping after a year. Can we do 100TH of miners?  Grin
copper member
July 30, 2015, 03:29:05 PM
Hi, i would like to ask if anybody interested in lending me 1 btc for a year i pay monthly 0.1 for 12 month
If i cant pay back the loan, i give you the miner. BTW i wont think there will be any problem.

Why don't I buy a miner, mine for a year or until it recovers the cost then contact you; you pay shipping and it's yours?
You are going to just give him a miner after a year Huh

What do you think the value would be then?
Not free, that's for sure.

Difficulty as of 12/30/2014: ~40.6 billion
Difficulty today: ~52.2 billion
Change: roughly 28.5%
Selling price of S3 miner in March 2015: $115 (including ~$20 in shipping costs). https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-1x-s3-95-shipping-label-sold-995984

The S3 had been released for roughly a year as of then.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 30, 2015, 03:23:14 PM
1btc loan for 1 year is a very long term.
You can run with this money.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
July 30, 2015, 03:22:24 PM

What do you think the value would be then?
copper member
July 30, 2015, 03:21:50 PM

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
July 30, 2015, 03:19:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: