Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 BTC available for investement, what would you do? - page 3. (Read 2514 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Account Manager
I appreciate if someone would reply to this poll for help me to develop an investment project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13075487
Forex Account Manager
I'm actually attracted to invest on btcjam loan lately, I just didn't find someone who had done it before.
Maybe someone here had tried it while we're on this topic. maybe trying the lending can possibly double 1btc in a month or two. hope someone can help us decide where to invest Smiley

Pay attention. There are a lot of risk to invest in Loan. BTCpop is better: it offer an insurance on loan (depend by borrower rating).
Forex Account Manager
Invest in more asset. A bit in lending (no more than 10%). A bit in market (i PM you  Wink ) (no more than 20%) . A bit in providing service of buy-selling BTC into Forum Section (about 50%). Let 20% as liquidity for opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm actually attracted to invest on btcjam loan lately, I just didn't find someone who had done it before.
Maybe someone here had tried it while we're on this topic. maybe trying the lending can possibly double 1btc in a month or two. hope someone can help us decide where to invest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
what about HODL my dear? you know, holding bitcoin is also some kind of investment:)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I'm probably invest into MLM. I'm just doing the bussiness and I can get some share / profit by inviting more people to my network.
If you try to invest into bitcoin ponzi, you will lose at the end
Activity: 160
Love BTC!
What about arbing with BTC-E for example?
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
-=
Or you can start a lending service and earn by the interest u get by each loan.

I wouldn't recommend this option because of the fact that lending is a hard practice to learn, thanks to the plentiful loan scammers. You need experience to get into it; I've been trying to learn more about loaning, but I can tell you that it's hard to differentiate scammers from real borrowers.
It is not difficult, only lend when people give you a collateral. and that must be 120% of the loan value and easy to sell, like old stable altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
-=

I wouldn't recommend this option because of the fact that lending is a hard practice to learn, thanks to the plentiful loan scammers. You need experience to get into it; I've been trying to learn more about loaning, but I can tell you that it's hard to differentiate scammers from real borrowers.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Yeah maybe split it and put it into a couple of altcoins and try to play the altcoin market to make a quick profit but be careful as you could also lose everything but that might be your quickest route to profit.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Hello,

I need to gain some extra money to pay some debts right now since my other businesses are having some issues and I would like to know what would be a good plan to earn some monthly money without risking so much time since im finishing other things and projects too.

I thought about Local bitcoin exchanging for local currency and viseversa or maybe putting them on an exchange what would you do?

Thanks!
Buy any good staking coin and stake it for some months and get some profit. I know some coins that have very high staking rate.
Activity: 160
Love BTC!
Hello,

I need to gain some extra money to pay some debts right now since my other businesses are having some issues and I would like to know what would be a good plan to earn some monthly money without risking so much time since im finishing other things and projects too.

I thought about Local bitcoin exchanging for local currency and viseversa or maybe putting them on an exchange what would you do?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: