Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC] Bitcoin Doubler, plus referral program. (Read 13998 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.
what a waste of BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well what can i say i still didnt received my 2 btc from this bitcoin doubler. I highly accept a refund or something ... waiting for some months now :S.
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
I haven't been paid out yet, and I don't expect to any time soon.

its been at 76 paid entries for a few days now, and need to hit ~150 for me to get paid.

I have however made back my "investment" in referrals, most of them came from btcbubble i think.
I really hope people will use this ... or i feel like im ripped off Sad.
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
Why would you be against this?

As someone somewhere else stated, this kind of pyramid or ponzi scheme is just gambling.

It's gambling that you'll get in before people stop joining. That's why nobody joins fxnet now because everybody is already on fxnet. It's a bet on how many people will join and how quickly.

I have 2 fxnet accts funded, setup a 3rd and will fund it when the first two have paid for it, then I'll get a 4th, and fund that one when the other 3 have paid for it.  Then promote the 4th, I used my own refferal for each level, no point in going further, except to increase my random odds, not worth it.  I'm sure others are doing the same thing.

I've funded my sldoubler acct, but I think the refferal link is doing better, I already got 2 or 3.  By the time enough people sign up so my double pays out, I doubt I'd buy another.  I'm the 49th to pay, so there needs tobe 147 paid users for me to get mine, if I want back in at that point, I'd have to wait till ~450 sign up, at the rate we're going that will be a long way off.

Need more bitcoin users, since bitcoin users who will sign up have already.
@OP im still waiting for my 2 BTC :S.
Activity: 322
As someone somewhere else stated, this kind of pyramid or ponzi scheme is just gambling.

Pyramid != ponzi (as pyramids are explicit that they're paying earlier participants from later participants (and thus that if there's no later participants, no payments to earlier participants are due) while ponzi schemes involve a promise to pay early participants that has no connection in the promise to later participants... pyramids are also generally less stable since there's less room for the pyramid operator to convince earlier participants to roll-over their "investment" and become a later participant)
Yes, I understand that they are not the same, but it's hard to know which to call this, and I've seen it called both in this thread.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Pyramid != ponzi (as pyramids are explicit that they're paying earlier participants from later participants (and thus that if there's no later participants, no payments to earlier participants are due) while ponzi schemes involve a promise to pay early participants that has no connection in the promise to later participants... pyramids are also generally less stable since there's less room for the pyramid operator to convince earlier participants to roll-over their "investment" and become a later participant)
Activity: 227
Is he even profiting?

Image unrelated
Activity: 280
Merit: 252

It's gambling that you'll get in before people stop joining. That's why nobody joins fxnet now because everybody is already on fxnet. It's a bet on how many people will join and how quickly.

It's a project that is going to besmirch the Bitcoin name.

And no, ponzi schemes are not "gambling". Read this, there is quite a bit of truth to it.

The doood's bitcoin tosser however, now that is gambling, go enjoy and have fun with that if you're trying to get rich quick.
Activity: 322

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
If people wanna throw money away for a small chance of profit, why stop them?
Activity: 154
I don't participate in things like this, precisely because it bothers me. It feels too much like ripping someone off, or getting ripped off, and not knowing which going into the transaction.

For me it feels like letting people use their own free will to participate in a game, or not participate.

This is no game. This is simply placing money into your pocket. End of story.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and I sure you would be if you had any moral compass whatsoever.

If the forum owner wants to censor this thread and/or links to the site, that's his decision.
If forum members want to protest that censorship, that's up to them.
Let the market decide.
I don't participate in things like this, precisely because it bothers me. It feels too much like ripping someone off, or getting ripped off, and not knowing which going into the transaction.

For me it feels like letting people use their own free will to participate in a game, or not participate.

This is no game. This is simply placing money into your pocket. End of story.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and I sure you would be if you had any moral compass whatsoever.
Do these types of 'make money without doing anything productive' schemes bother anybody else, or am I just a financial prude who doesn't recognize harmless fun when I see it?

I feel like we might soon need a Frequently Seen Schemes to go along with our FAQ, just to let people know that using a different currency doesn't suspend the laws of economics.

100% agree with you Gavin. I have been protesting these types of things from the very beginning.

Don't be ridiculous people, ponzi schemes do not work. The only person who will make any real money is "doood", the OP of this thread.

Besides, if it did work (and many millions of people signed up and lost their money...), BTC would be worthless anyways... so it's lose/lose for everybody involved really.

I mean really, why do it with bitcoins? Why don't you idiots just send him $1 via PayPal, and he will send you $2 in a few days..? PayPal takes less than a 13% cut, so the OP would still be profiting (which is his main goal here).

I thought that we were not allowed to list anything for sale or on this forum that was illegal in the united states and/or Japan?

IANAL But I am pretty sure that HYIPs, ponzi schemes, and financial pyramids of the same ilk are quite illegal in both countries.

Please excuse me when I say "Get your illegal ponzi type crap out of this forum."
Activity: 154
Last payout was about 3 days ago.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
has it colapsed already?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Site doesn't load, oh well.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
61 here on my first and nothing so far as well.
Pages:
Jump to: