Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 BTC Loan for 24 Hours (Read 1821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2014, 06:28:56 PM
Don't need this anymore Im just going to buy a BTC.

Wardrick, did you really gamble $10k worth in bitcoin and lose it all?

Selling 12 BTC for Western Union, Bank Deposit, Cash in Mail, or MoneyPak. Selling at Bitstamp current rate +2%, any fee's will be covered by the buyer. Minimum purchase is 1 BTC.

Escrow accepted through Danny Hamilton - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dannyhamilton-60820

Also doing local meetups if you live in the Spokane, WA area.

Information found here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687392.20

What if I did actually lose $10,000 in Bitcoins? You're lucky I don't know you in reality or I'd smack you across the face for asking me that when I'm talking to someone. First of all it's my money to do what I want with, and second of all I'd never take someone elses money without knowing I can pay them back.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 28, 2014, 07:13:16 AM
Don't need this anymore Im just going to buy a BTC.

Wardrick, did you really gamble $10k worth in bitcoin and lose it all?

Selling 12 BTC for Western Union, Bank Deposit, Cash in Mail, or MoneyPak. Selling at Bitstamp current rate +2%, any fee's will be covered by the buyer. Minimum purchase is 1 BTC.

Escrow accepted through Danny Hamilton - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dannyhamilton-60820

Also doing local meetups if you live in the Spokane, WA area.

Information found here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687392.20
legendary
August 28, 2014, 04:45:52 AM
Don't need this anymore just bought a Bitcoin instead.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 04:17:00 AM
Walmart only carries onevanilla I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as vanilla reload. It has the ice cream symbol on it like every other card. Tell me the site you go to check the balance, I want to make sure I have the right card before I buy it.

It's not the same. Vanilla Reload is used to add funds to other debit reloadable cards. It's a one time use, full amount reload, and can't be used to actually purchase anything. Any Vanilla prepaid card is used for regular purchases, but you can't transfer balances. Completely opposites.

You'll probably have to find someone else to give you the loan. Too many questions back and forth, and it's getting too complicated. Or, you can just outright buy 1 btc for $535 in the currency exchange section.

Ok. So if I buy one of these cards will you just sell me a BTC for $545? I'm not going to use it you can check my trading history.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
August 28, 2014, 04:13:56 AM
Walmart only carries onevanilla I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as vanilla reload. It has the ice cream symbol on it like every other card. Tell me the site you go to check the balance, I want to make sure I have the right card before I buy it.

It's not the same. Vanilla Reload is used to add funds to other debit reloadable cards. It's a one time use, full amount reload, and can't be used to actually purchase anything. Any Vanilla prepaid card is used for regular purchases, but you can't transfer balances. Completely opposites.

You'll probably have to find someone else to give you the loan. Too many questions back and forth, and it's getting too complicated. Or, you can just outright buy 1 btc for $535 in the currency exchange section.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 04:05:54 AM
OneVanilla work?

No, only Vanilla Reload. Ok... the reason I can't take any prepaid cards is because not only can the funds can't be transferred, but you also have the card number which you can spend yourself any time. This is the equivalent of both of us holding the private keys to an address; whoever spends first wins.

legendary
August 28, 2014, 04:01:02 AM
OneVanilla work?

No, only Vanilla Reload. Ok... the reason I can't take any prepaid cards is because not only can the funds can't be transferred, but you also have the card number which you can spend yourself any time. This is the equivalent of both of us holding the private keys to an address; whoever spends first wins.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:57:13 AM
I need it to fill some orders and buy a time sensitive item. Walmarts the only place that's open right now, they sell the pre-paid CC's but idk if they sell vanilla reloads.

Walmart should have Vanilla Reloads. I'm pretty sure I've seen it in their prepaid card section. The direct site even confirms that it should be sold at walmart:
https://www.vanillareload.com/where-buy

If you can't do a Vanilla Reload and need the 1btc NOW, then I guess I'm not your guy.

OneVanilla work?
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:52:28 AM
I need it to fill some orders and buy a time sensitive item. Walmarts the only place that's open right now, they sell the pre-paid CC's but idk if they sell vanilla reloads.

Walmart should have Vanilla Reloads. I'm pretty sure I've seen it in their prepaid card section. The direct site even confirms that it should be sold at walmart:
https://www.vanillareload.com/where-buy

If you can't do a Vanilla Reload and need the 1btc NOW, then I guess I'm not your guy.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:48:33 AM
I PM'ed him I have a paypal debit card so I'm able to withdraw cash from my paypal if he'll accept a MasterCard prepaid CC.

Sorry can't take MC prepaid. I'll have to actually spend it because it can't be moved as easily as a VR. We can wait another 7 hours. Why do you need it so urgently?

if haploid23 has a seals account you could cancel your cashout and pay a fee to him to trade seals for btc

For btc, I don't touch gambling. Don't have a SwC account.

legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:44:54 AM
I PM'ed him I have a paypal debit card so I'm able to withdraw cash from my paypal if he'll accept a MasterCard prepaid CC.

Sorry can't take MC prepaid. I'll have to actually spend it because it can't be moved as easily as a VR. We can wait another 7 hours. Why do you need it so urgently?

if haploid23 has a seals account you could cancel your cashout and pay a fee to him to trade seals for btc

For btc, I don't touch gambling. Don't have a SwC account.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:42:24 AM
Unless someone just wants to sell me 1 BTC for $539, I need it tonight though.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:37:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2014, 03:33:38 AM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 28, 2014, 03:33:25 AM
could you send me the 1 BTC now and I can send the $529 to you in the morning?

Roll Eyes
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:31:07 AM
I only have available cash in PayPal right now though, and $250 cash. It's 12:30 here so nothing's open, could you send me the 1 BTC now and I can send the $529 to you in the morning?

If I send 1 btc now, then there's no point of collateral. Sorry, can't take PP either, and you can't do a cash deposit since all banks are closed right now. 24-hour duration starts when I send.

We'll continue this tomorrow, but feel free to take anyone else's offer if you get one in the meantime.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:27:33 AM
Yeah that works for me. So 1 BTC + $27 and if I don't pay it back within 24hrs $545?

Current btc rate is $512. You send me $539 by Vanilla Reload or any other non-reversible methods (no moneypaks), I'll give you the 1 btc loan. You repay the 1btc within 24 hours and I'll send you back $512 via paypal or online bank transfer.

Would there be a reason why you think it might be later than 24 hours?

It shouldn't be more than 24hrs, my SwC withdrawl takes around 12 hours but can be up to 24hrs. I only have available cash in PayPal right now though, and $250 cash. It's 12:30 here so nothing's open, could you send me the 1 BTC now and I can send the $529 to you in the morning?
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:17:38 AM
Yeah that works for me. So 1 BTC + $27 and if I don't pay it back within 24hrs $545?

Current btc rate is $512. You send me $539 by Vanilla Reload or any other non-reversible methods (no moneypaks), I'll give you the 1 btc loan. You repay the 1btc within 24 hours and I'll send you back $512 via paypal or online bank transfer.

Would there be a reason why you think it might be later than 24 hours?
legendary
August 28, 2014, 03:09:20 AM
I'll provide this loan if you can give fiat collateral. You offered in PM, so you shouldn't have a problem with this  Wink

The other condition is that if you were to get this loan from me, you can't stack more loans for other lenders until you've paid me off. You also technically haven't repaid the last loan fully yet, so add that to repayment as well. Agree?

legendary
August 28, 2014, 01:55:00 AM
I'll provide this loan if you can give fiat collateral. You offered in PM, so you shouldn't have a problem with this  Wink

The other condition is that if you were to get this loan from me, you can't stack more loans for other lenders until you've paid me off. You also technically haven't repaid the last loan fully yet, so add that to repayment as well. Agree?
Pages:
Jump to: