Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 btc loan required as soon as possible - page 2. (Read 989 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
well my friends, i have no collateral to provide but i swear on my mother's life that i will give you back.

am a mobile applications developer and i have 2 play store account with very good reputation and 100000+ of downloads and each account is bought with 25$ and paid for another 5 years, i will give you these accounts and if you want i will sign a contract with my id attached and say that i will pay you and i will put a note on that contract that says i will design and develop 4 mobile application for the lender in IOS/Android Platforms and give you the source code too.

what can i offer more, please guys i need help, if you want i will give you too my facebook account and my family members are there so if i don't pay you can call them/text them to pay you.

Please you guys are my last hope.

Thank you,

If this is true why wouldn't you just go to any local loan shark and offer then a 50% ROI in 2 weeks? Oh that's right, because they'll know who you are and break your kneecaps when you don't pay it back.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
wow what a bad joke...

anyway read the above, i wrote that i will give 2 play store accounts payed for another 5 years with more than 100000 downloads, these apps can give you money if you put ads on them and i will develop 4 apps for the lender and i will sign a contract with my id attached, thats all i can provide my friend, i wish i can provide more but thats all i have.

if anyone out there can help i will be so glad, because am hanging here.

thank you all for your support.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
well my friends, i have no collateral to provide but i swear on my mother's life that i will give you back.

am a mobile applications developer and i have 2 play store account with very good reputation and 100000+ of downloads and each account is bought with 25$ and paid for another 5 years, i will give you these accounts and if you want i will sign a contract with my id attached and say that i will pay you and i will put a note on that contract that says i will design and develop 4 mobile application for the lender in IOS/Android Platforms and give you the source code too.

what can i offer more, please guys i need help, if you want i will give you too my facebook account and my family members are there so if i don't pay you can call them/text them to pay you.

Thank you,

What are your accounts/apps? Please post the link.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Dears, i need 1 BTC as a loan.

reason : fixing the house to prepare for my marriage.

Collateral : ask for anything you want and i will try to provide it.

return date : 2 weeks.

return amount : 1.5 BTC

blockchain wallet address : 18LfDNnnce8L7XSXZ2tzNbFNLWK7FhWYRB

ask/request anything and i will be happy to answer/provide.

Thank you,
Saif

Guess what, send your soon to be wife as collateral for me and i am willing to fill this.
I will keep her if you default, what you say about that? Grin

Jokes aside, we all know what you are trying to do here. Offer at least 120% of valid collateral, or lock the thread.
Lenders here do not care why you need the money, only if you can pay back im some way, or if you default.

Thank you,
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I am the signed message, without I am not

Thank you,
Saif

If your collateral is altcoin, I can fill this within 1 hour. Just make sure it is 120% of the value and stable enough to make sure it doesn't drop below 105%.

Thank you,
FrilledShark
Activity: 1344
Merit: 307
Provide collateral that is 120% of what you're asking such as ethereum, zcash, or dash, otherwise lock this thread because there is a very high chance you don't have any valid collateral and have no intention of repaying

Thank you,
Saif

Pages:
Jump to: