Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 btc LOAN with collateral (Read 1646 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 31, 2017, 05:04:27 AM
Hi crazybtrade  Wink. It is very simple. You just need to answer two questions and after that your loan might be filled if you answered it correctly.

Question is..

Why would you need a 1btc loan if your gambling site have good profit?
Could you not wait for your gambling site to accumulate 1btc?

Lenders must know the reason for you to have a 1btc loan.
You should understand that.

Hi friend Smiley

1. I don't want wait..
Big serious business gat loan too.. (not wait profit)

2. need for promo and advertise

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
January 30, 2017, 11:02:46 PM
Hi crazybtrade  Wink. It is very simple. You just need to answer two questions and after that your loan might be filled if you answered it correctly.

Question is..

Why would you need a 1btc loan if your gambling site have good profit?
Could you not wait for your gambling site to accumulate 1btc?

Lenders must know the reason for you to have a 1btc loan.
You should understand that.
January 30, 2017, 10:05:21 PM
Just give up man. Your gambling website is trash and no one will be willing to give you a single dime for it. You will not be able to sell it nor get a loan using it as we all know you will be just dumping the gambling site and you have no intentions of paying back the loan.

Why think this is trash?
This site have good profit and new players every day..

If you can't give loan i think your loan service is trash Grin
Activity: 588
January 30, 2017, 08:54:36 PM
Just give up man. Your gambling website is trash and no one will be willing to give you a single dime for it. You will not be able to sell it nor get a loan using it as we all know you will be just dumping the gambling site and you have no intentions of paying back the loan.
January 30, 2017, 01:59:10 PM
Shitty is your account!
Red trust does not matter..
Do you see our hot wallet? I thin you loser and post shit only here..

You have red trust.

No loan for you.

No means no!

Very bad Sad because i'm not scammer
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 30, 2017, 01:18:44 PM
Shitty is your account!

You have red trust.

No loan for you.

No means no!
January 30, 2017, 01:02:17 PM
offering a website with bad reputation as collateral and at the same time selling it in another thread plus claiming they are in good profit, yeah sure we believe a dumb ass here. even for .01btc its nearly impossible you will find any lender with your collateral and reputation

.01btc ?
you are funny Grin Grin
do you see our wallets?

FUNNY! you have funds? then use it instead of asking a loan with a shitty collateral that is obviously wouldn't be accepted by anyone here. who you think wants your gambling site with bad reputation? you even barely getting .01btc wager daily!

Shitty is your account!
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
January 30, 2017, 09:19:10 AM
offering a website with bad reputation as collateral and at the same time selling it in another thread plus claiming they are in good profit, yeah sure we believe a dumb ass here. even for .01btc its nearly impossible you will find any lender with your collateral and reputation

.01btc ?
you are funny Grin Grin
do you see our wallets?

FUNNY! you have funds? then use it instead of asking a loan with a shitty collateral that is obviously wouldn't be accepted by anyone here. who you think wants your gambling site with bad reputation? you even barely getting .01btc wager daily!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 30, 2017, 08:42:59 AM
1 btc LOAN with collateral
collateral: gambling site

need for advertise and promotion.

thanks.

USER WITH MASSIVE NEGATIVE TRUST ASKING FOR A LARGE LOAN
SCAM-POTENTIAL=100%
January 30, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

.01btc ?
you are funny Grin Grin
do you see our wallets?
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
January 30, 2017, 03:05:01 AM
January 30, 2017, 12:19:42 AM
Dude your website is garbage. Please get out of here with this nonsense.

garbage is your post here.
and you will reject from secondtrade signature campaign soon because you loser Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
January 29, 2017, 11:07:19 PM
Dude your website is garbage. Please get out of here with this nonsense.
Merit: 251
January 29, 2017, 09:19:58 PM
Hi if you want get 1 btc colaterral you need to give many informations not just two or three words that isnt enought for persons which want to lend you own money because nobody dont want risk that amount of money to earn only 10% and you even didnt tell in how much time you will give to that person 1.1BTCrefund what is also big mystake when you are asking for a loan.Also you have so big number of negative points which you got from many users here and that is not for nothing you did something against this forum rules.Wihout details your offer looks just like a some offer where  you want stole our money and gone forever.

Ain't you git banned o' sommethin'?  Why you postin' up in here?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
January 29, 2017, 08:29:29 PM
Seems you'll take and run  Roll Eyes  *If someone interested for fill this one.
But be better for who've fill it on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-helper-reward-015-btc-1762949  Roll Eyes There have discount 15%.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
January 29, 2017, 02:35:31 PM
Yes, new players every day got winnings and know that is not scam.
If i not get loan.. I use my money for it, but bankroll decrease 1 btc..

But since your site is profiting, 1btc shouldnt be a problem.
January 29, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

thanks.

Seems like your site didn't got any interest in auction. I don't see any point of what will a lender do with such site as collateral (if defaulted) which is not a provably fair game site and has a history of being owned by a scammer.

BTW curious about what you will be trying to promote? Crazybtrade? Cheesy

Does this smell like an exit scam from OP?

Sure it does Lauda. Seems like gamblers also lost interest on the site.

Glad that it is going to end soon (as I feel).

gamblers not lost interest.. and we have new players every day, red trust does not matter Grin
after promotion we will be #1 in bitcoin gambling
New players everyday eh? Red trust does really matter on this forum on which if you have this then your an untrusted person already and just like other said there this seems just an exit scam.If your site is profitable then you should wait until you could able to save funds for promotion no need for loan or whatsoever.1 btc loan for you would be just like a dream.

Yes, new players every day got winnings and know that is not scam.
If i not get loan.. I use my money for it, but bankroll decrease 1 btc..
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
January 29, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

thanks.

Seems like your site didn't got any interest in auction. I don't see any point of what will a lender do with such site as collateral (if defaulted) which is not a provably fair game site and has a history of being owned by a scammer.

gamblers not lost interest.. and we have new players every day, red trust does not matter Grin
New players everyday eh? Red trust does really matter on this forum on which if you have this then your an untrusted person already and just like other said there this seems just an exit scam.If your site is profitable then you should wait until you could able to save funds for promotion no need for loan or whatsoever.1 btc loan for you would be just like a dream.
January 29, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

thanks.

January 29, 2017, 11:47:23 AM
Does this smell like an exit scam from OP? Cheesy I don't see why anyone would want to fund your loan, especially if they look into your trust ratings and the current complaints about OP potentially scamming a user of their website.

it's not scam!
need loan for business.
i'm not scammer.

red trust is false!
Pages:
Jump to: