Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 BTC now equals $630!!! - page 4. (Read 6629 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 13, 2016, 05:21:34 AM
I apologize in advance if someone else already started a similar thread, I did a quick search but couldn't any. To the mods out there please delete this thread if a similar one already exists.
I just thought I'd inform people who are not necessarily following the price movement as this is a pretty sizable increase from ~$580 a few hours ago. Wonder how high we'll reach this time Smiley

The bitcoin price is soaring to such a high level right now that all the bitcoin holders from the $400~ stability must have been really really happy. In fact, it's nearing $700 now as we speak.

I wished that I had bought more earlier though, lol.
this still continue before i've think same like you the highest bitcoin can reach in this month only nearing $700 but holy shit the price has breaking out $700.
Activity: 574
June 13, 2016, 05:14:35 AM
I apologize in advance if someone else already started a similar thread, I did a quick search but couldn't any. To the mods out there please delete this thread if a similar one already exists.
I just thought I'd inform people who are not necessarily following the price movement as this is a pretty sizable increase from ~$580 a few hours ago. Wonder how high we'll reach this time Smiley

The bitcoin price is soaring to such a high level right now that all the bitcoin holders from the $400~ stability must have been really really happy. In fact, it's nearing $700 now as we speak.

I wished that I had bought more earlier though, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 04:59:39 AM
Price is moving up like anything and no one expect this major pump in the price of bitcoin and I am pretty sure we will see the price of $1k before the halving.
This could actually happen if it keeps going the way it has been, there will be a drop at some point but guessing where and when that will be is a skill we would all love to have.

$1k is perhaps a bit high, maybe around $800 before halving would be my guess.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 13, 2016, 04:52:00 AM
Its very good too hear that bitcoins passes the $600 mark,it makes me feel good.But im still nervous watching its price because it is still not stable at all it drops sometimes thats why im nervous.But i feel good for this news
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 04:16:09 AM
The price will stabilize or this growth is just speculation? There will be a big dump in a few months?

Nobody knows or we'd all be rich. You certainly should not get your trading information from a forum.

I know, but it's just to talk about this rapid price increase  Wink
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
June 13, 2016, 04:08:17 AM
this bitcoin price rapidly increasing was a temporary coz of halving getting near so the panic buyer will buy more to earn some bucks. but if some larger investor dump their bitcoin for sure it will drop rapidly.beware of this temporary increase.soon it will stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
June 13, 2016, 04:08:13 AM
The price will stabilize or this growth is just speculation? There will be a big dump in a few months?

Nobody knows or we'd all be rich. You certainly should not get your trading information from a forum.
Activity: 54
June 13, 2016, 04:07:21 AM
Price is moving up like anything and no one expect this major pump in the price of bitcoin and I am pretty sure we will see the price of $1k before the halving.

I do not expect the price to jump so high. I do not think it will reach $1000 within a month, maybe in 6 months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 04:01:35 AM
Activity: 46
June 13, 2016, 03:58:50 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 03:51:42 AM
I just did sold my bitcoins for $570 last week and now it is $630. I should have sold it today. What factors do experts say why it raised this high? Is it because of chinese markets and the upcoming halving?
No do not sell your bitcoin yet its price will continue rising $630 to $800 just keep it in your wallet and wait until the halving come then there you will decide if you gonna sell or you gonna keep for a long time
I agree with you, too early for you to sell your bitcoin for now.We know bitcoin is on good way for now .Maybe, bitcoin will rise again and that's no need a long time for bitcoin to rising.
ya i think i will make some limit untill when i gonna hold my coins , when halving come i will make my decision gonna sell or keep hold my coins
The value of Bitcoin is going to be higher now and you can even see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that is really nice.
But you have to wait for the right moment to sell it and that is the most important thing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
June 13, 2016, 03:22:33 AM
Good that the value of the Bitcoin is now at $630 because now people can sell there coin for a even higher price. I did not know that the price would rise this fast but I guess that I was wrong and the price can rise allot faster then I thought.
Activity: 644
June 13, 2016, 02:58:26 AM
It is currently up by 9% from the previous day. I am actually feeling nervous as to the price movement, especially this massive climb over the last few weeks. This kind of surge is just not sustainable and I hope we don't witness a crash when the price becomes too hot. I hope this is not something that is controlled by those who own a lot of bitcoins.
Yeah I am also quite nervous. The price has been rapidly rising for the last couple of weeks and there might be a big crash coming soon. Let's just hope that there isn't though.

when i look at the current demand and usage of bitcoin , i say that now there will be no any crash come for bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase to more higher and it will be sooner a global currency.
if this happen more and more investor will start to come here and your assessment will be correct price will no longer crash back again and we will expect more coming from it, good luck to all of us who keeps believing and holding this coin.
Activity: 658
June 13, 2016, 02:49:35 AM
It is currently up by 9% from the previous day. I am actually feeling nervous as to the price movement, especially this massive climb over the last few weeks. This kind of surge is just not sustainable and I hope we don't witness a crash when the price becomes too hot. I hope this is not something that is controlled by those who own a lot of bitcoins.
Yeah I am also quite nervous. The price has been rapidly rising for the last couple of weeks and there might be a big crash coming soon. Let's just hope that there isn't though.

when i look at the current demand and usage of bitcoin , i say that now there will be no any crash come for bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase to more higher and it will be sooner a global currency.
Activity: 798
June 13, 2016, 02:23:26 AM

I think you are still in the old age, as now there is o any reason that the price of bitcoin will crash to bottom, now a lot of suporters are working for the success of bitcoin and they will make it rise more.
Activity: 756
June 13, 2016, 02:23:20 AM
Now on coinbase price is $696.01 , maybe will reached $720 in this midnight.
In last 2 days , price of bitcoin is amazingly rocketing. Just see when halving is coming

This record is quite fun and boasts in 2016. Because this occurred at the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014. And indeed it is possible that the price of the Bitcoin will be higher again. Even my prediction is to touch the figure of $ 1200.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 13, 2016, 02:21:21 AM
Yeah, the price is increasing much faster, On yobit now its value is about $739 and it is sure that the price of it will continue to increase and we will be more lucky if the price continue to increase like that ($100 pump per day or within 2 day).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 13, 2016, 02:20:38 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 13, 2016, 02:19:33 AM
Now on coinbase price is $696.01 , maybe will reached $720 in this midnight.
In last 2 days , price of bitcoin is amazingly rocketing. Just see when halving is coming
Activity: 575
June 13, 2016, 02:19:07 AM
yeah, yesterday 1 BTC was equal to $630 and today it is equal to $700 , within one day it rise about $70 , it is amazing and a clear sign for the success of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: