Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 BTC reward for anyone who can recover my password! - page 2. (Read 2439 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
sent balance of .75 to ognasty escrow
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
Whos ognasty How can I trust him as an escrow. I guess you got .25 BTC free chinaman.

Ognasty is one of the most trusted guys on the forum. You can trust him easily with 1+ BTC.

Wait... Did you just send .25 BTC to that guy? If he rips you off i'd feel sad for you Undecided
Whos ognasty How can I trust him as an escrow. I guess you got .25 BTC free chinaman.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
N.E.E.T
this is a joke
found what error he made, small error near the end of the password and the wallet shows 1 small transaction for $1.51
and he does not answer pm
that is bip38 ,how you crack that ?

BIP38 is basically a private key which is encrypted by a password... Using bruteforce or dictionary works, i guess. (with hints ofc)
i'm already tool for that but i not trying to brute force .. look like not serious.
use KeepPassX to avoid this .
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
that's funny. for a wallet with just $1 inside but will give 1 btc reward for recovering its password. how important is that wallet by the way when you can create another?
Invulner
Not too much of a reward to see what the community is made of and also to see that there are still a few good people in this world. Wink Let me know when your ready for the trade chinaman.

No im not trying to hack someones password. just don't know where I messed up in the typing. It's ok if you don't trust me, its because the world is so jacked up theres hardly anyone left to trust. no problem I understand.

You're better off using an escrow... Like I got ripped a few days ago for 0.0375 BTC. If you use escrow people will think you're legit.
Not too much of a reward to see what the community is made of and also to see that there are still a few good people in this world. Wink Let me know when your ready for the trade chinaman.

No im not trying to hack someones password. just don't know where I messed up in the typing. It's ok if you don't trust me, its because the world is so jacked up theres hardly anyone left to trust. no problem I understand.
Invulner
this is a joke
found what error he made, small error near the end of the password and the wallet shows 1 small transaction for $1.51

BIP38 is basically a private key which is encrypted by a password... Using bruteforce or dictionary works, i guess. (with hints ofc)
N.E.E.T
this is a joke
Invulner
Lol, if OP wants to prove that he is legit then he should use escrow for the 1 BTC.

Probably trying to hack someone else's password, to be honest.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
I can only pm 5 times per hour sorry. Yes that wallet is empty that is why I posted the private key at first with password. But I need that pass word How can we do the exchange of password for reward?

Like I said on my last PM to you: Don't you think that 1 btc for an empty wallet is it too much? Smiley
I can only pm 5 times per hour sorry. Yes that wallet is empty that is why I posted the private key at first with password. But I need that pass word How can we do the exchange of password for reward?
this is a joke

Perfect! then problem solve! Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
this is a joke
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is not a good idea to post your wallet information in public like this, you could write in the post that your wallet is not opening and if someone can recover my password i will give him 1BTC for this if someone interested just PM me, and you could also use a escrow for giving away the prize, when the work was done the person who recovered your password should give your wallet to the escrow if your all money is still there then escrow should have given the prize to him.
And then again, I highly advise you to erase that "privet key" from your post. That will only help the robbers to steal your BTC.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Remove that password, edit your post... if somebody figures it out you loose all your coins
N.E.E.T
I do not know how to run these programs and would really like someone to crack this password for me.
just for avoid,everyone can be a scammer ..
ask someone near you to do so, and find out how by googling .
this is serious you really lose it?
What kind of your wallet core or commercial wallet ?
maybe this can help you if you use core wallet https://github.com/glv2/bruteforce-wallet

bitaddress.org wallet
That doesn't look like a Bitcoin privet key. Where did you get that?.

Anyway, if you give your privet key to the public, your BTC are going to be stolen. I can help you to recover your password, send me a PM if you're interested.
Pages:
Jump to: