Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 btc to 25 btc till' end of year - page 3. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
Do you want to multiply your capital 25 times a year? To do this you have to trade, not wait. At least In the bitcoin coin.
For me is difficult for day trader to make huge profit, for manually trader is very difficult to make profit 5x this end of year, i dont know when you use bot trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 23, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
We have this situation. 25x NOT that hard, but still...
How would you do?
If it wasn't that hard the forum will be filled with stories about people doing it without too much effort, not only that you want to obtain those profits when we are in the middle of a bear market, which makes this even more challenging and difficult, your only options are to invest in icos or to trade, and if you do not really know how to do either one of those activities then it is better for you to just hold your bitcoin and not take the risk until you know how to obtain profits by trading or investing.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
Do you want to multiply your capital 25 times a year? To do this you have to trade, not wait. At least In the bitcoin coin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
I think 25x is too high goal, it's hard to reach.
If it's only 2 ~ 5x, it's easier, before looking at the sky you need to look down at your feet first.  Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
25X? It is quite difficult unless you are a good trader and can accurately predict the market by at least 90%.
That may be a little easier if the BTC price goes up again at the end of the year, at least for the x2 price of the BTC you can earn x25 with the other altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 23, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
It's impossible to make x25 in few months on bear market. But if ETF on Bitcoin will be approved ... everything is possible! You need to buy huge potential new altcoins like QuarkChain, Pchain, NKN, Tezos, EdenChain because some of them will make x50 in few months.
I wonder how people think when it comes to making money or they just think they will wake up one morning and all of a sudden just see what they have owned becoming huge overnight. If things happen that way a lot of us would have become extremely rich. In a bullish year, one could see something possible throughout the year, but in just few months, there is no way. Even market with huge potentials will require the holder to have some patience before seeing any serious move upward.

If you're thinking of potential profit if you have 1 btc then do something to make it grow and not just waiting for bull run, learn to diversify your investment like buying altcoins that is well established.
If the market started wholly as a bull year, one would have said the coins with great potential within the year can actually do that, but it is not like something that would just happen in days. This is a market and people should understand certainly that markets will not just boom all of a sudden just like that. People tend to look for quick ways to get rich and that is the main reason why a whole lot of them usually end up getting screwed and losing all their funds in the process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
There's only two assumption I made with that statement of yours and it may be delusion or you are really on focus on trading or something has some high yield in return. With few months left how would you able to do that? Sounds scam!

https://veritasmining.co/
It is also very difficult to predict, but many people lose money because of impatience, that's why if you can't wait, it's better to just save crypto or money in your wallet rather than risk trading.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 21, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
How would you do?
I think the market is currently bottoming out and we should be careful in investing. The sharks are regulating the market in an irregular manner. So if you're short-term investment or just a trader, you should not join now. If you want to invest long term, buy BTC now because I believe that in 2019 the price of BTC will increase to 10k $.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
September 21, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
How would you do?

Trading would be a good option to multiply the capital you have. I understand that current situation will not support your plan but it will work out. Just buy all the coins with best growth with what you have now. They will certainly yield a good profit in few months. Check out with experts, use multiple strategies and trade. This would certainly multiply your capital.
Activity: 227
September 21, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
There's only two assumption I made with that statement of yours and it may be delusion or you are really on focus on trading or something has some high yield in return. With few months left how would you able to do that? Sounds scam!

https://veritasmining.co/
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
Good achievement will be achieved, because this is a very good development in terms of monetary resources, for you a very big plus, and this you will be able to live in abundance, until all of course does not fall.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
No, 25x is definitely too much for this year. I could believe in 3x, maybe 4x MAX but not more than that. Remember, this year has been very hard for bitcoin and the market is still full of depression.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 02:07:59 AM
Smell like this guy is trying to promote for a ponzi system. LOL. I can say that it's allmost impossible to make 1 BTC become 25 BTC till the end of this year, trading is not easy as playing a game, so many traps out there and it's not easy to avoid them all Smiley)).

why not ? 25 btc is too small and can be easily reached as long as you have a huge capital . we also have 3 months before we end the year , 3 months is still a long way to go to make a huge income but not on the form of shady activities becuase you will only loose your capital if you get tempted on thier promising words . we can earn on investing or trading on our own but with one condition and that is if the market wont fluctuate too much that could lead to crash or dips .
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 01:48:03 AM
No, it is impossible. I can't even dream x25 For bitcoin. I just hope for BTC at 12K USD at the end of the year and that will more than enough to start the bull market. But People are living in a panic zone, they will sell immediately if bitcoin ever reach 10K USD. So, x25 is impossible.
Activity: 486
September 21, 2018, 01:27:17 AM
Smell like this guy is trying to promote for a ponzi system. LOL. I can say that it's allmost impossible to make 1 BTC become 25 BTC till the end of this year, trading is not easy as playing a game, so many traps out there and it's not easy to avoid them all Smiley)).
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 01:08:15 AM
1 btc to 25 btc till the end of the year is kind of hard to earn. Well maybe if you're active on joinging pump groups and good at it. You need fast internet connection and a good pump group to reach that 25btc gain. I myself acquired 10 ETH from just doing bounties and still have lots of altcoins waiting to be sold at the right time. Anyways good luck!
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 12:08:28 AM
That's true, I think its too much to have x25 profit by the end of the year, we dont even know if there's bull run coming few months from now.

If you're thinking of potential profit if you have 1 btc then do something to make it grow and not just waiting for bull run, learn to diversify your investment like buying altcoins that is well established.
To think rationally, that would be very impossible. I think it really is impossible but i know that everyone expecting that to be happen. Correct, we better do something than waiting only in one bitcoin to grow big. By splitting investment, we can enjoy profits faster, because the opportunities we have will be greater by investing not only on one coin, but on various different coins. If we are lucky enough, maybe there will be several altcoins that will rise dramatically.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 20, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
I think we should be a little more realistic. No matter how big a bull season, we may not experience such a big price rise. Markets are not as alive as last year. Maybe we can see 5x in a few months Smiley
That's true, I think its too much to have x25 profit by the end of the year, we dont even know if there's bull run coming few months from now.

Activity: 318
September 20, 2018, 11:32:23 PM
How would you do?

in this situations, to reach 25x is difficult because there is a big wall in every high price at the market and I don't think it can break in the short-term. I don't think that if ETF is approved, the price can increase higher instantly because there will need time before the price can increase. and like the last year, the price increase in one month and not in one night. so I think, I still buy bitcoin in a small amount and prepare for the good time to sell the bitcoin at the highest price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 20, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
It's impossible to make x25 in few months on bear market. But if ETF on Bitcoin will be approved ... everything is possible! You need to buy huge potential new altcoins like QuarkChain, Pchain, NKN, Tezos, EdenChain because some of them will make x50 in few months.
With ETF approval doesn't mean bitcoin will be getting a lot of finds to pump the price of bitcoin. None of them have traded above 50x from the ico price. NKN still traded below the ico price.
You should not create a misleading post like that. It's a joke dude.
Pages:
Jump to: