Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 DAY AUCTION.. BATCH 2 AVALON 50% OF THE UNIT FOR SALE. (Read 2122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Quick bump on the offchance that anyone found any details related to him? I was scammed for 8btc from him.
donator
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
As an update to my previous purchase.

Currently requesting a refund of the 10 btc I had placed down for the 50% share of the avalon.  I am being informed I will get a refund once the Avalon he currently has for sale is sold...

Always use escrow!

I don't even understand the motivation not to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Lol, good luck on that refund thing...

He has had at least 4 threads running trying to get 10 BTC "down payment" to buy an avalon, see an avalon, share an avalon. Lol, damn funny really.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
Sorry bud. I wish you the very best in the matter.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
very curious to see how this plays out.

Hah.  Wish I was on the sidelines on this one.  Cheesy

Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
very curious to see how this plays out.
24 hours...funds have not been returned... Undecided

Let me know if there is an issue Surp.  Thanks.

-JC
Sounds good.  Will be looking for the full refund in a bit. Thanks for your time.

-JC
Activity: 112

Currently requesting a refund of the 10 btc I had placed down for the 50% share of the avalon.  I am being informed I will get a refund once the Avalon he currently has for sale is sold...

Correct, and refund should arrive this evening around 6 PM EST. Sorry you decided to go another route.

Surp

Activity: 224
Once the final bid is in, will you be sharing personal information with the buyer?  Also where are you located at?  Seal the deal with a handshake.
Activity: 183
200 OK
Lol, so first you wanted to see if you could weasel $9,000 out of me for this, only to post it with a 40 BTC starting bid after I showed you the calculations showing -ROI. Tongue
Activity: 112
So what's the latest bid???

45. Ratified a deal with him and confirmed identity somewhat...but with no escrow, felt safer sending a small portion this afternoon, with the rest payable after 2 weeks of receiving 50%. The payment is guaranteed and shifts if a machine unexpectedly breaks...with no control, this was a big concern for me. Besides the splitting of the sale once machine becomes obsolete, same contract as above, 2% maintenance fee, etc.

I trust he will confirm soon, but no response just yet...after sending funds  Undecided

Sorry JC, fell asleep. Confirmed! Smiley

45. Ratified a deal with him and confirmed identity somewhat...but with no escrow, felt safer sending a small portion this afternoon, with the rest payable after 2 weeks of receiving 50%. The payment is guaranteed and shifts if a machine unexpectedly breaks...with no control, this was a big concern for me. Besides the splitting of the sale once machine becomes obsolete, same contract as above, 2% maintenance fee, etc.

I trust he will confirm soon, but no response just yet...after sending funds  Undecided
donator
Activity: 294
hmm I'll buy the entire thing for BTC80 plus I'll just give you 2% and also pay for shipping. Please post here or PM me if intereste.d
Activity: 97
Just confirming that I have bound a contract with Surp for 50% of an Avalon, unit to be mined until it is more profitable to sell, at which time the unit will be sold publicly with proceeds split 50% as well.

-JC
Activity: 280
This is a one day auction for 50% of 1 of my batch 2 Avalons.

I will charge a hosting fee of 2% to cover costs.

This is a no reserve auction and the winning bidder will get all 50% of the unit.

I will send out payments weekly starting Monday the 17th of June 2013.

Bid increments by 1 BTC only.

Auction starts at 40 BTC.

Keep in mind that the winning bidder wins all 50% of the machine, this is not for shares.

Bidding closes tomorrow at 2:55 EST

Good luck and happy bidding.

Surp

Hi Surp.
Why not sell the whole batch 2 avalon with the auction starts at 80 bitcoins?
I will be interested。
Activity: 280
Is the device in hand?
If not when do you expect delivery?
If so what is the current hashrate and yield?

The hashrate of batch 2 avalon is about 70 Gh/s with good cooling and the baseline of avalon is 66 Gh/s.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Is the device in hand?
If not when do you expect delivery?
If so what is the current hashrate and yield?
Pages:
Jump to: