Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH giveaway is real? (Read 242 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
This is the next stage of fraud. In Twitter, this scheme is actively progressing and for crypto currency recruits looks tempting. It is necessary to remain vigilant to similar advertisements.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
April 07, 2018, 04:04:41 PM
Never trust giveaways like this because mostly they are time wasters and scams want some traffic on their own accounts and then run away without any pay some take users personal information for some other benefits and uses can create problems so better avoiding them is very good solution for every user
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
April 07, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
Don't believe everything that you see on social media. That will be the best option in order for you to avoid scams. Try to check their main website if this is really legit. usually, if the project really is legit they posted the contest in the ann thread on the forum and in their own website. if not, I think this is certainly a scam.

indeed, I assume that giving away Ethereum or certain amount of coins isn't that always free and real because most of the time crypto projects will be conducting bounty campaigns in order to effectively promote their Crypto projects than just giving away tokens and coins through social media. that's doesn't right.
Airdrops aren't that good to participate as well because most of them are scams and bogus.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
April 07, 2018, 03:58:46 PM
it depends on the giveaway platform.
there are some crypto projects that are giving away certain coins like Ethereum to their participants for doing whatever the required time, efforts and contributions.
it could be advertising, or pre investments, referrals and other requirements that will trigger on their Crypto company to attract more investors and supporters like bounty campaigns.
But I think it's too good to be true but depends on the platforms.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
April 03, 2018, 10:51:30 AM
Don't believe everything that you see on social media. That will be the best option in order for you to avoid scams. Try to check their main website if this is really legit. usually, if the project really is legit they posted the contest in the ann thread on the forum and in their own website. if not, I think this is certainly a scam.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
I found the news with the giveaway event from bountyhive with the amount of 1 ETH.

is this true?

please for more info about this.

thanks.

source: https://twitter.com/bountyhivebonus/status/981014836329963520
It is an obvious scam. They will post it in their site instead of Twitter if it is true. Asking Ethereum is also a sign that this scheme is bogus. Better check the site and ask them on their Official Telegram if the post is legit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 05:18:24 AM
 BEWARE of any give away that is asking you to send a token of coins before giving you the reward. I do not think it is real. What if 100 000 people send what was asked . So it means 100 000 ETH will be given out. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
I found the news with the giveaway event from bountyhive with the amount of 1 ETH.

is this true?

please for more info about this.

thanks.

source: https://twitter.com/bountyhivebonus/status/981014836329963520

I doubt about that.  Is there any proof that someones tried to do that or proof that they give that 1 Eth to the people who are participating to that? There are so many scam that surrounded in this field. It is better to be more smart and don't easily participate to that. It is good to have a safety and security in a way that at first is do some study regarding to that and gathered some information and proof that their are really legit  and not one of the scammers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:25:29 AM
No no no it's a scam no doubt
I don't know there people exists that they are giving there eth to them,these guys post in crypto related twitter accounts by acting as original poster account and they don't have any blue tick then also some idiots send them their hard earned money.
I have seen these guys making like 5-10k a day by scamming people.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
April 03, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
Another scam in making. Cryptocurrency has become an easy platform for scammers as lot of naive gullible investors are available whom they can play with. Lot of people are lured into net with those huge rewards propoganada which are farce and ultimately kills those newbies for ever from venturing into this world. Once bitten, twice shy.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 03, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
This is a scam and I think people should report this guy. Anyone so foolish enough to send his money to te addrress should just say goodbyes to his money, even Vitalik is not rich enough to be dashing people free Ethereum unless he wants to scam people of their Ethereum. This is a fraud do not send anything, even look at the numbers of follower he has
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 02:39:12 AM
They are asking to like and retweet the post then you need to send 0.05 ETH for what? the provided ethereum address is empty this is a scam in my opinion plus the provided website looks like fishy to me it may contain some malware and adware that may infect your device, don't risk your money and device just to get 1 ETH what is the purpose of throwing 1 ETH in the first place? this is not an ICO and legit projects will not be going to ask some ETH to send in order to claim your reward don't fall for such a cheap trick.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
April 03, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
So the hands remind me of Darwin's natural selection test. I don't know why but it becomes funny and when someone is, even funnier. Although... as long as there are such people, you always know that hunger will not die and can run the same attraction unprecedented generosity  Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
April 03, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
It's clearly a scam, when you are ask to send ETH to received more than the amount you send then that is pure scam.
We have to be smart in the crypto world as there are a lot of scammers here, when we educate ourselves there is no risk for us, don't believe easily, learn to investigate.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 03, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
The question arises. If this is not cheating, where is such generosity, but most likely it is some kind of pyramid, where the last ones can not get, but in fact will long sit and wait. In a falling market, believing in such expensive companies is very difficult.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 02:28:31 AM
This 1ETH giveaway is a scam and the twitter is not bountyhive official page it's fake, Please report that guy.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 02:23:37 AM
thanks guys. so it's scam?
of course, it is scam Cheesy  No Bounty program ask you to send money to their wallet address to join. All of the Bounty programs just ask you like, share, tweet their status and post your wallet address to join, because their purpose is advertising their project.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
April 03, 2018, 01:25:20 AM
As a rule of thumb if they ask you to send something, just steer away. In particolar those scam were they are promising to double your eth.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
1 Eth giveaway is Real?

No! just be carefull with this kind of easy but noticeable form of Scam. Were did you find that easy to claim Ethereum! theres no such thing today give that easily without any work as return? all do that Im Encountered that program before but not that easy or that amount as payout You must work and paid after, avoid that kind of trick just simply ignore that scambuggs!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 03, 2018, 01:05:12 AM
I understand if the gift is free of charge, well, or for some small action such as reposting in social networks. And this all has under itself certain purposes of enticing, like and a little ask but from a hundred already enough leaves.
Pages:
Jump to: