Pages:
Author

Topic: #1 EXCHANGE Buy & Sell bitcoin PP/WU/MG/Skrill/W2W & More best prices available - page 25. (Read 104615 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I just wanted to let everyone know,
I sold Maidak a decent amount of bitcoins
i received my money from paypal.
Had good communication with him.
A++ guy..
thanks
jay
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
I'm interested in using your services.
Just PM u.
jay

Replied via PM I dont charge any fee's for this service I do how ever negotiate the price per bitcoin . Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm interested in using your services.
Just PM u.
jay
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Traded Seals with Clubs chips for PP successfully A+
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Traded 20+ coin for pp with Maidak ..All good @ this time.
legendary
The OGz Club
Just purchased another $2400 in bitcoins.
legendary
The OGz Club
Looking for about 30 btc right now buying any amounts send a PM or contact my live chat support.
legendary
The OGz Club
Simple as that if you got BTC for sale even small amounts as little as 0.01 btc send me a PM we'll negotiate a price and i'll pay you paypal for it. I've already done numerous transactions here just reference my feedback.

All my payments are sent as a service from either my personal paypal account or my webstore paypal account.

I've been a member here since 2011 and before I was in bitcoins I was buying MMORPG gold for paypal and have transacted well over 100k+ USD a year in digital commerce.

CLICK BELOW FOR LIVE CHAT FOR FAST SERVICE

Paypal is not safe when goods is virtual.

Depends on the source. Look at my trust score by hitting the blue trust button under my name everyone of my trades have been for PP. Sending WU to a stranger in china who claims to have coins is not safe. You are gonna need to prove you have coins and agree to escrow before anyone here is gonna deal with you.

My paypal payments have been reputable and have traded a considerable amount without a single complaint yet. Posting in my thread stating paypal is unsafe is completely biast. I do not believe we have done any trades with you, soc how would you know if MY payments are "safe. I have however bought and sold with sublime and have nothing bad to say as a matter of fact he is a great business man with very solid ethics.

With all this said I would appreciate no further "paypal" is not safe everyone can see the sticky in this thread and are well aware of reversable payment methods. It is soley up to you if you would like to sell your btc to me. If you want an alternative payment make your own thread.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Simple as that if you got BTC for sale even small amounts as little as 0.01 btc send me a PM we'll negotiate a price and i'll pay you paypal for it. I've already done numerous transactions here just reference my feedback.

All my payments are sent as a service from either my personal paypal account or my webstore paypal account.

I've been a member here since 2011 and before I was in bitcoins I was buying MMORPG gold for paypal and have transacted well over 100k+ USD a year in digital commerce.

CLICK BELOW FOR LIVE CHAT FOR FAST SERVICE

Depends on the source. Look at my trust score by hitting the blue trust button under my name everyone of my trades have been for PP. Sending WU to a stranger in china who claims to have coins is not safe. You are gonna need to prove you have coins and agree to escrow before anyone here is gonna deal with you.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

legendary
The OGz Club
Looking for alot of bitcoins now roughly about 11 bitcoins right now send me a PM I'll take whatever you have that your willing to sell. Smiley
legendary
The OGz Club
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
have 0.5 btc by paypal, please let me know
legendary
The OGz Club
BTC 0.75 sent to Maidak for $80 PPUSD. I sent first and he responded directly.

Thanks for the quick trade looking forward to future purchases.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
BTC 0.75 sent to Maidak for $80 PPUSD. I sent first and he responded directly.
legendary
The OGz Club
Still looking for some bitcoins.
legendary
The OGz Club
Looking for some bitcoins for paypal USD send a PM on what you got.
legendary
The OGz Club
legendary
The OGz Club
i sold 3 btc for pp. no problems here. thx

Thank you looking for more bitcoin via paypal!
legendary
The OGz Club
Still looking for coins guys send some pms! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: