Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 kilo Gold or 2 Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2021, 05:47:07 AM
2 bitcoin.

But if there's another option. I'll choose 1.5 bitcoin and then 0.25 kilo of gold. That's already a win to me.   Smiley

I don't hold gold so I think that's a good experience to hold a few.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 15, 2021, 05:22:18 AM
I will actually choose Bitcoin. I will probably sell some part of the Bitcoin and buy a bit of Gold rather than getting the gold bar and struggling to sell it legally/morally to people who need it. Besides I wouldn't be buying gold to use it as a store of value. I doubt you can use it easily during serious global crisis which I suspect people are preparing for. So I will probably buy some and give it short-term to businesses  as collateral in exchange for some good/sustainable investment that can help the society and be profitable.
A well decentralized Bitcoin could work really well during serious global crisis. There are even the possibility of using it completely offline in crisis ridden areas if you could safely print the private keys on something physical, durable, long-lasting, easily divisible, can withstand harsh conditions etc. The users can always verify the keys authenticity whenever they are able to connect to the internet.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 15, 2021, 05:05:16 AM
If someone give you, which one you choose?

Half Kilo Gold and 1 Bitcoin ( may not included in the option but i will ask for the half of each offers)

I love Bitcoin no doubt about that.

But i Also wanted an assurance and that will enters Gold.
Don't worry, just get the 2 bitcoins and sell 1 bitcoin and buy gold for that amount then hold the remaining. Bitcoin is easily liqufiable than gold on many countries.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 15, 2021, 02:55:59 AM

Half Kilo Gold and 1 Bitcoin ( may not included in the option but i will ask for the half of each offers)

I love Bitcoin no doubt about that.

But i Also wanted an assurance and that will enters Gold.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
June 15, 2021, 02:31:28 AM
Obviously two bitcoins  Cheesy I can understand that many people like gold,but for me it's not an ideal investment. Wouldn't feel comfortable with a gold brick at home. Imagine someone breaks into your house. I have no safe to store it.
copper member
Activity: 246
Merit: 7
buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
June 14, 2021, 11:25:10 PM

Pages:
Jump to: