Pages:
Author

Topic: .1 Loan Request Read Will Pay back .12 BTC back on Friday - page 2. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I can offer as collateral:

Twitter/Instagram Login
My real phone number
BitCoin or email login
Skype Information to video chat
and anything that lender would be interested.
None of this is going to allow anyone to be able to recover funds in the event you do not repay the loan. You need to provide something of value to protect the lender.

BitCoin does not have a "login" Huh
Activity: 170
Just doing me.
I can offer as collateral:

Twitter/Instagram Login
My real phone number
BitCoin or email login
Skype Information to video chat
and anything that lender would be interested.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
Hello Guys,
I'm Rod aka Roderick.
I am trying to finish up buying some stuff for football sunday.
And only need .1 (equivalent to $25 USD) to buy the stuff.

I can provide any information needed to make you feel safe doing transaction : ID picture , Facebook, Twitter, and any other thing.

You didnt read the sticky, did you?

I am a new user but I am trust worthy, as i have plenty of vouches from gaming forum sites i am mainly on.

does not matter here.

If you need anything just ask , thanks.

What can you offer as collateral?

P.S. If you decide to give me the loan, I will keep in contact with you. My phone bill is paid. Internet on, and I am at the house always so we would never lose contact, thanks.

So you get some sort of GPS device implanted or a drone that would follow you 24/7?
Activity: 170
Just doing me.
Hello Guys,
I'm Rod aka Roderick.
I am trying to finish up buying some stuff for football sunday.
And only need .1 (equivalent to $25 USD) to buy the stuff.

I can provide any information needed to make you feel safe doing transaction : ID picture , Facebook, Twitter, and any other thing.

I am a new user but I am trust worthy, as i have plenty of vouches from gaming forum sites i am mainly on.

If you need anything just ask , thanks.

P.S. If you decide to give me the loan, I will keep in contact with you. My phone bill is paid. Internet on, and I am at the house always so we would never lose contact, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: