Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Million COYE rewards till block 9600! Mine it - get it (Read 2816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This coin is dying...let it RIP please.
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
What people from US fails to understand

I keep hearing this arguement: COYE has a lot of media coverage... so it should be OK.
Estimations says that around 2% of the worldwide bitcoins are actually owned by US citizens ONLY. Probably they are more COYE owners, but still only a fraction of the total. So what does this means? That no one else hears that "media coverage". I am living in Europe, and trust me, over here no one even heard about that rapper or something whos name was involved. Only people from US are living their lives listening to sensational news like "Oh, Britney Spears woke up this morning!", or "X had dinner", or "Y coughed twice before his morning tea" .... etc...

So the large majority, and anyway some real big players on the cryptomarkets have no f... idea who that rapper is, don't listen to this type of media when making business decisions, and plan their investment. They look probably at the CNN, and serious news stations; they read in-depth market analysis and so on. Most of us, don't get at all excited about some unknown rappers name who we never heard about was "branding" this coin at the beginning. People in Europe and probably Asia also, don't buy something because it was blassed by some stupid rapper, who in a year will be forgotten completely. We still like a lot more Andre Rieu and if you want to understand why all this "huge media coverage" doesn't work, and if you want to understand the difference between the US way of looking things, and the rest of the world, then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uATKVB7Qfgo

This is Europe. Once you have seen this, once you have listen to it, come back and talk more about a stupid unknown rapper, selling something which can hardly be called music, to an under educated society, a society who worships the media, guns, drugs, etc.

So stop this BS with the media coverage of COYE. Switch your post if it is dedicated for stupid people, and start watching BBC or CNN, or read serious business and market analysis. Or just keep mining COYE Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn, never found a block before retarget since start of mining, now after retarget found 2 blocks last night.
Activity: 43
OK, I stuck one of my gaming rigs back on a coinye pool.  I'm not going to baby sit it but here is the wallet in case I get lucky: 5UZNPqjvNVA7ZhAUTUZqBmVojjV7TPRB5f

The pool dashboard I'm on currently shows the following: Unconfirmed   117342.71178941 and has been sitting there for going on 20+ hours.

Woot!  Pool finally paid out!  Over 50K in my wallet now!  Boo Yah!  I am now an official member of the Coinye Millionaires club!

Throwing in another 2M hash now that the pool is actually paying out... Currently showing 50715.40081561 unconfirmed.

My pool is https://coye.pool.pm/
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Currently only 6 blocks were claimed for rewards. And we are almosts at the end of this action - only 10 blocks to 9600! Thanks everyone for your hard work!
OK, I stuck one of my gaming rigs back on a coinye pool.  I'm not going to baby sit it but here is the wallet in case I get lucky: 5UZNPqjvNVA7ZhAUTUZqBmVojjV7TPRB5f

The pool dashboard I'm on currently shows the following: Unconfirmed   117342.71178941 and has been sitting there for going on 20+ hours.

Woot!  Pool finally paid out!  Over 50K in my wallet now!  Boo Yah!  I am now an official member of the Coinye Millionaires club!
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
I am mining,and i had found the block 9556,not the 9555 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
The 9556 block can get the rewards??
My pool is pool.coinye.pw,my userid is 234,user:xiaohu,block found time:16/01 13:54:45   
wallet:5TjqjeeFwTxtx1kYRg7MnJHcyv6coyq8H8
thx
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust
I am in..Mining @ dedicated ~3Mhash
10 hours have passed and there is not a single claim. Pretty strange. But at least Nethashpower have stabilized. Lets see what happens next. 
Activity: 78
Merit: 13
if no one claims it, feel free to keep it for your effort.
Some donations started to come in. 50000 COYE more for our loyal miners. 5Si86MwcHhPugzS4ajt8qxUouW4RGv6Rdv wallet owner, thank you for your humanity. I can add it to 9555 block reward or wait for more donations and spread them equally among all 90. Please give me your opinions.

thats not my adress, its your own Smiley
i just sent you 50k more to make it round, just add it to one good block of your choice (update OP for this)

edit: very honest of you willing to spread it, cudos
Sorry for that mistake. Anyway, thanks again
Activity: 78
Merit: 13
Some donations started to come in. 50000 COYE more for our loyal miners. 5Si86MwcHhPugzS4ajt8qxUouW4RGv6Rdv wallet owner, thank you for your humanity. I can add it to 9555 block reward or wait for more donations and spread them equally among all 90. Please give me your opinions.

thats not my adress, its your own Smiley
i just sent you 50k more to make it round, just add it to one good block of your choice (update OP for this)

edit: very honest of you willing to spread it, cudos
Activity: 308
Did they not stop COYE?Huh Come guys, it is worth 0.00000001, don't spent your time on this shit.
You and everyone of us were 1 Spermatozoon once.
Look where are we. Complete human beings.
I wasnt, I was two cos im special! mummy told me so

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
My opinion is: let the coin die. It's the most stupidest coin I've ever known.
I have to disagree, I think this coin has a lot of media attention and I also would like to see if this coin will survive. Also killing the coin would be bad for all crypto currencies because it shows that a coin CAN be killed. I think it can't and I like people to see that.
This opinion is not original and is offtopic, but still thank you for your time and honesty. Anyone else?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
I'm still new at mining, but how do you know if you found a block? I'm using a pool.

Most pools have a tab on the left side of the dashboard called finder, there you can see if you are a Lucky one. Also under the tab blocks you can see the 20 most recent blocks plus finders.
10 blocks have been found. Still no one here to claim the reward. Too few know about it or everyone are just too noble to accept it? I think the first is right. If you are a COYE pool owner please add this tread on your dashboard ASAP.
I've edited OP with instructions for newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: