Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 million website traffic for $10 on seoclerk (Read 868 times)

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 23, 2019, 02:48:52 AM
this traffic will not help us in any way.  Even to get a good alexa ranking, the traffic should be consistent. You will not get a better ranking if you get 1 million views in a day.  The bounce rate also matters.  You will get 100 percent bounce rate in these kind of traffic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Good cheap traffic on seoclerk. Lot of visitors for $10.

Guys, this traffic is good for alexa only. Anyone knows any service which provides real traffic 
to get real conversions other than facebook ads?
Activity: 10
I order those, but traffic complete after 35 days.
Good but little long.
Activity: 10
Good cheap traffic on seoclerk. Lot of visitors for $10.
Activity: 38
Just worldwide traffic, no one providing country related 1 million traffic, or niche traffic or cpa traffic.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
1 million visitors, if 1 million take to complete long time and daily continuous traffic then it not bad for adsense website. But most cpa offer website and ppc use high amount of traffic

@fronters, fyi, pls don't try this on adsense related website else you'll get ban from google.

Google disapprove such traffic system. How do  you expect google to view your website if, all of a sudden a website with low traffic started getting high (abnormal) volume of traffic that will be inconsistent over a period of time.

NOte : this is just a suggestion it's upto you to decide.

Thanks
Activity: 20
Whatever alexa rank or google rank, but if you only do month, that will not rank your website, you must have to show that 1 million traffic atleast 6 month, then you get r a nk, and also start to get organic traffic.
Activity: 5
But what is the advantage of getting alexa rank, with this help to rank website on Google.
Activity: 13
1 million get you easily rank, if your domain is new.
How many views i get on my marketing video with 1 million traffic.
Activity: 8
Will these traffic work with pop-up website.
What is difference, some providing USA 1 million visitors, some just worldwide 1 million visitors, which one is good.
Activity: 22
How many people try this service of 1 million traffic, what your result.
Activity: 8
Good service
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
it's really cheap price maybe i will use for my website traffic then i will let you know all here it's real or fake.
Activity: 15
I try, and got 1 million visitors in 10 days
Activity: 20
1 million worldwide traffic, who is providing niche targeted traffic on seoclerk.
Anyone providing cheap country or state targeted traffic, i want india based targeted visitors for my shopify store. I check many platform but didnt find any cheap india visitors provider.
Activity: 18
Many seller providing same service, which one best, how we know that. By rating or by order?
Activity: 31
Very cheap service i ever found. Who try this, share ecperience.
Pages:
Jump to: