Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Paisa = 30 Satoshi (Read 37101 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
January 11, 2024, 12:51:32 PM
It has been around 8 years for me staying in this community and when we look down the line it feels truly amazing to still hang around this forum.
I have learnt so many things over the year being here and seeing bitcoin grow in price and value is one of a kind of feeling.
I started my journey on this when bitcoin was priced at around 600-700$/BTC and from there it is touched 69000$ as all time high. Indeed a huge rise in price and also development in its core.

I used to collect old coins too, possibly I have lost most of them. Due to inflation even the 50 paisa coin is of no value and we are seeing bigger denominations now come in a coins.

I have seen bitcoin when it was 18000 INR but back then I didn't have even 100 rs to invest in bitcoin.
By the time I was capable enough to invest in bitcoin it was already around 3 Lakhs or so.
But I am glad I didn't lose hope and kept the hustle going on. Still a long way to go.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
January 11, 2024, 12:45:42 PM
It has been around 8 years for me staying in this community and when we look down the line it feels truly amazing to still hang around this forum.
I have learnt so many things over the year being here and seeing bitcoin grow in price and value is one of a kind of feeling.
I started my journey on this when bitcoin was priced at around 600-700$/BTC and from there it is touched 69000$ as all time high. Indeed a huge rise in price and also development in its core.

I used to collect old coins too, possibly I have lost most of them. Due to inflation even the 50 paisa coin is of no value and we are seeing bigger denominations now come in a coins.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
January 10, 2024, 10:37:50 AM
Almost 10 years later, 117 Paisa = 30 Satoshi.

I was just checking the INR to BTC conversion on Google. Suddenly an interesting thing struck me. Have u ever thought 1 Paisa = 30+ Satoshi at current market rate ?

That is, a coin collector can represent 30 Satoshi in physical form. Smiley

As per today's price 10 satoshi is equal to Rs 0.016 means approximately one and a half paise. Calculate yourself and correct your answer please
As per today's price 10 satoshi is equal to Rs 0.39. So, almost 25x increase since 2017.

It always feels great to look back to the journey of Bitcoin... Roll Eyes

How do you feel reading this post 10 years down the line ?

Activity: 448
Merit: 222
January 10, 2024, 07:54:17 AM
snip
Wow, you have seen many ups and downs of bitcoin and holding it until now.
that's a nice experience to see our companion come so far.

1 paisa = 30 satoshi.
What will have when
1 paisa is equal to 1 satoshi
1 rupee is equal to 1 satoshi
I will become millionaire

It's becoming a reality... halfway there now.
Also I have around 30-50 old indian coins start from 5paisa and some interesting bigger indian coins of rupees 1. let me know if someone wants pictures or want to buy from me.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
January 09, 2024, 04:17:54 PM
Almost 10 years later, 117 Paisa = 30 Satoshi.

I was just checking the INR to BTC conversion on Google. Suddenly an interesting thing struck me. Have u ever thought 1 Paisa = 30+ Satoshi at current market rate ?

As per today's price 10 satoshi is equal to Rs 0.016 means approximately one and a half paise. Calculate yourself and correct your answer please
As per today's price 10 satoshi is equal to Rs 0.39. So, almost 25x increase since 2017.

It always feels great to look back to the journey of Bitcoin... Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 02:32:45 PM
sad! but this cant be possible now  Grin Grin
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
October 20, 2017, 06:49:31 PM
1 paisa = 30 satoshi.
What will have when

If u consider value of BCC, while considering BTC price, 1 Paisa should now worth almost equal to 2.5 Satoshi.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 12:26:40 AM
Really good it may reach one paisa is equal to one sayhoshi soon. There is no long way if it happens there will be lots of millionaire or crorepatis among us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
July 01, 2017, 03:01:48 AM
Nice! Anyone interested in selling 1paisa coins for btc?

I have few coins ( 5 paisa-- 10 paisa-- 20 paisa-- 25 paisa-- 1 Rupees Note-- 100 Rupees Note (35 yrs. Old)). If you are interested then I can send its picture. I am not a coin collector so interested in sell.

That is really nice keep it since this are the memories of the olden times. See the value of 1 paisa coins will help you get more than its worth actually. Now its has zero value officially but even if you sell you will get in 100's or 1000's which is 100 or 1000 times more .

It would be nice to share pictures of old notes and coins here. I am not into collecting but I know some people who do. And yes, I hope that soon BTC would be so valuable that we all be millionares  Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 02:04:34 AM
wow , nice thread
Activity: 56
June 28, 2017, 02:42:57 AM
1 paisa = 30 satoshi.
What will have when
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
June 23, 2017, 01:51:25 PM

I have few coins ( 5 paisa-- 10 paisa-- 20 paisa-- 25 paisa-- 1 Rupees Note-- 100 Rupees Note (35 yrs. Old)). If you are interested then I can send its picture. I am not a coin collector so interested in sell.

That is really nice keep it since this are the memories of the olden times. See the value of 1 paisa coins will help you get more than its worth actually. Now its has zero value officially but even if you sell you will get in 100's or 1000's which is 100 or 1000 times more .
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

Activity: 99
June 23, 2017, 01:29:53 AM
I really hope that Re: 1 Paisa = 30 Satoshi comes true.
For that to become a reality it might take awhile.
When that day comes i hope we all have an amount that we can cash out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
June 05, 2017, 05:10:46 PM
I never had a thought like this,i think there will be a time when we see 1 satoshi equals 1 rupee in the future and looking at the current situation and the market growth i really think that it will be a reality five years from now and i cannot really imagine the price of bitcoin by 2020,it was an awesome ride till now and hope the rides continues in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
June 04, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

And in next few years , we don't know where we'll be..! BTW I tried Google INR to BTC conversion its goes down to minimum of 0.000001BTC = 0.03 INR @current rate. 1paisa has become obsolete but 1 satoshi might become more valuable/mainstream someday.

Nice analogy. I wish, someday, 1 Satoshi becomes worth of 1 INR Roll Eyes

That is a long way to go... ATM 4300 Satoshi = 1 INR

Allot of people in India are hoping for that rate, especially those who are holding their bitcoins from years now. I don't know how will I convert my bitcoins to rupees if that happens because FEMA will definitely ask all of the Bitcoin traders and users regarding the details.

If 1 Satoshi ever touches 1 INR, u wont need to convert them to INR anymore. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 04, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

And in next few years , we don't know where we'll be..! BTW I tried Google INR to BTC conversion its goes down to minimum of 0.000001BTC = 0.03 INR @current rate. 1paisa has become obsolete but 1 satoshi might become more valuable/mainstream someday.

Nice analogy. I wish, someday, 1 Satoshi becomes worth of 1 INR Roll Eyes

That is a long way to go... ATM 4300 Satoshi = 1 INR

Allot of people in India are hoping for that rate, especially those who are holding their bitcoins from years now. I don't know how will I convert my bitcoins to rupees if that happens because FEMA will definitely ask all of the Bitcoin traders and users regarding the details.
Activity: 99
June 04, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

I would but if you pay the transaction fees which is 0.0001 btc Tongue
ill buy 100 1paisa coins. Ill cover the tx.

OH! you meant the coins !
I was a coin collector and i certainly have some good coins , if you really interested , you will have to pay shipping , i will upload images of some , rest names and price
show me the coins and tell the price

Hey! bud , they are quite alot , it will take lot time noting their name down and click pics and they are probably not even much worth
I have indian old and rare coins and some other countries old currencies too
and many many paisa's and all
but including all , not much worth

I do not know how many Indian one paise coins with me but there are two Indian one paise coins one is round copper or some other metal and other is with German silver as shown in the figure. How much you will pay for each one paise coin of each type.

I also have got some old currency and very old coins like 1 paise, 5 paise, 10 paise 20 paise and apart from this i have also got the fancy number currency of INR. If anyone is interested can contact me i can deal with bitcoin payment and if you are ready to buy all then i can cover transaction fees also.
Activity: 27
June 03, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

I would but if you pay the transaction fees which is 0.0001 btc Tongue
ill buy 100 1paisa coins. Ill cover the tx.

OH! you meant the coins !
I was a coin collector and i certainly have some good coins , if you really interested , you will have to pay shipping , i will upload images of some , rest names and price
show me the coins and tell the price

Hey! bud , they are quite alot , it will take lot time noting their name down and click pics and they are probably not even much worth
I have indian old and rare coins and some other countries old currencies too
and many many paisa's and all
but including all , not much worth

I do not know how many Indian one paise coins with me but there are two Indian one paise coins one is round copper or some other metal and other is with German silver as shown in the figure. How much you will pay for each one paise coin of each type.
Activity: 27
June 03, 2017, 11:48:09 PM

https://escaperoute.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/1967indi1.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: