Pages:
Author

Topic: #1 - Shop for any account! Netflix ; Spotify ; DirecTV ; etc! - page 2. (Read 2029 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I would like to buy a ebay accunt with 100+ feedbacks, but are all these positiv?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Okay, I'd be happy to go first.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
@erpbrisge will have one soon.
I'll msg you once I have one

Ok let me know. I will also however not want to go first(irrespective of number of trades you have had). But I am sure will be able to work something out with you.
None yet, still waiting for buyers.
I'll go first with you if you want to buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
I can get that for you for $2.5.
Lmk

That is awesome how many accounts you already have sold? I would like to see feedbacks from trusted users here if you have? Or if you need i can vouch for you
Activity: 41
And how long do these hulu accounts last? Considering we have to pay monthly how would this work?

I'll buy the gamestop accounts after the hulu one first. And for the gamestop I need an account with at least 130K points would be prefferable although I don't really mind getting multiple accounts. If you do have one with that much points on it though let me know.

Edit: Ah and will you still be selling on Friday? I may be able to buy it tmrw if you are. But forsure I will on Friday.
@erpbrisge will have one soon.
I'll msg you once I have one
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
Need a Tidal Hifi account . Will pay 1$ need to have it run atleast for a month or 2.

EDIT: Ok, just editing this so as to set a reminder for you. Been a long time since you have gotten back to me about it.
I can get that for you for $2.5.
Lmk
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
I would like to ask for spotify premium
Average: 1 year atleast
Can't do XBOX live at the moment.
Real-debrid: 0 in stock at the moment.
Activity: 4
Can you do Xbox Live accounts?

@dan00seven Yes. $1.5
Activity: 28
Can you do sling tv with all the Spanish channels and HBO? How much?
Hulu: 50 cents.

GameStop: $2 per 12k points, 50k = $8
Activity: 41
Site:Hulu
I'd like one with no ads enabled already. The $11 option? Let me know prices first on this thread. Not in private.

Site:Gamestop account
Let me know if you have any accounts with points and the costs for them. Maybe something in the 50K points range? I'd be willing to buy multiple actually.

Site:Paypal
Any points/things you want? IE: Games on Origin// : If you have any with money already loaded that would be great I'm looking for up to $200 on it. Let me know how much and if it's verified already with no limits.
Extra:

Activity: 49
how much for a real-debrid.com and teamskeet.com accounts?

do you have any vouchs ?
Activity: 45
Hello, I would like to buy a premium Real-Debrid.com account
Average price: $0.20 WITH life time warranty.
Yeah, these are cracked which is why I give lifetime warranty.

Accounts I give are inactive for months & if you don't change the password, nothing should go wrong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How did you get those accounts? Are they hacked?
Pages:
Jump to: