Pages:
Author

Topic: [#1 SMM PANEL] >>> VIRALROCKET.CO - GET VIRAL TODAY - IG / FB / YT / TWT - $0.2/ - page 2. (Read 18673 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Sir do you offer a refund? Facebook had some problems in last time and likes disspear from a lot of people . Do you offer the like back if it disappear?

Yes, we often provide refill services. In the some cases of drops, we provide FREE refills.
I dont know about your service but I think it is a bit to expensive. I have seen trusted members here who sell 1k (Facebook likes) for about 2-3$. You ask 5.5$. Sorry if I say something wrong. I dont really know the market on social media likes. Thats my opinion

We provide some cheaper stuff, and some expensive stuff. Overall, our rates are much better.

Instagram Followers on average are $3-4 on here, but we're charging $1.70!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sir do you offer a refund? Facebook had some problems in last time and likes disspear from a lot of people . Do you offer the like back if it disappear?

Yes, we often provide refill services. In the some cases of drops, we provide FREE refills.
I dont know about your service but I think it is a bit to expensive. I have seen trusted members here who sell 1k (Facebook likes) for about 2-3$. You ask 5.5$. Sorry if I say something wrong. I dont really know the market on social media likes. Thats my opinion

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can you post more about the service features and pricing? i dont want to have to sign up in order to see these things

Visit http://ViralRocket.co/services for the list of available services and prices!

what is the delivery time and please list out all the service and price ...

Usually instant or upto 24 hours start time.

Visit http://ViralRocket.co/services for the list of available services and prices!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what is the delivery time and please list out all the service and price ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can you post more about the service features and pricing? i dont want to have to sign up in order to see these things
SKYPE SUPPORT:

live:viralrockethelp

Pages:
Jump to: