Pages:
Author

Topic: [-1 source in RU local] Alex_Sr merit source application - Approve! (Read 2906 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
Congrats, dude!  I'm obviously not a part of the Russian local board, but my guess is that they could use a merit source there as well as the forum needing more sources in general.

Anyway congrats and spend them well!

Maybe its just a new way of providing new merit sources of their merit...

I congratulate you. You have been going for a long time to this and finally you have become it.

Thank you guys for your congratulations!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
Guys, thank you all for your help! Since November 14 I am a merit source

I congratulate you. You have been going for a long time to this and finally you have become it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Congrats, dude!  I'm obviously not a part of the Russian local board, but my guess is that they could use a merit source there as well as the forum needing more sources in general.

Also, thanks for the pic of the PM you got.  I'm not sure what Theymos means about source merits being wasted if not used and that you should give 50 merits to a post if you have sMerits left over.  Do you know what he's talking about?  Left over from when?  I think he sent out a different PM when I was made a merit source, though I can't remember.  Anyway, props to you and I'm confident you'll do your best!

Yeah its definitely a different approach as I had as well... But it will be because of reasons Smiley

Anyway congrats and spend them well!

Maybe its just a new way of providing new merit sources of their merit...
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

Also, thanks for the pic of the PM you got.  I'm not sure what Theymos means about source merits being wasted if not used and that you should give 50 merits to a post if you have sMerits left over.  Do you know what he's talking about?  Left over from when?  I think he sent out a different PM when I was made a merit source, though I can't remember.  Anyway, props to you and I'm confident you'll do your best!

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yes, why not, I will support you Cheesy
Something I have not written in this topic. I think it's time to do it and up it!
Oh thank you see you soon

I don't see your post. It you deleted it or it got deleted by the moderators?
it got deleted by the moderators
BECAUSE i spam link my post
so i have a new post : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51388602 random number
thanks for your sMerit

I don't see your post. It you deleted it or it got deleted by the moderators?
Hi I am btct has been more than 1 year and has not yet reached rank jr member, because 1 merit is missing, do I know if this post is awarded 1 merit?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/51-attack-on-bitcoin-5150433

Did you write this post yourself? Or this post is a repost from some other site or information resource?
This is my post, and that's my knowledge of the blockchain, and I'm sure you didn't find a post with such content because it's mine.
So i need you help me for up rank to jr member thank for support

Ok. As soon as I have sMerit - I will mark your post! Now I have 0 sMerit
Hi I am btct has been more than 1 year and has not yet reached rank jr member, because 1 merit is missing, do I know if this post is awarded 1 merit?

Did you write this post yourself? Or this post is a repost from some other site or information resource?
This is my post, and that's my knowledge of the blockchain, and I'm sure you didn't find a post with such content because it's mine.

Ok. As soon as I have sMerit - I will mark your post! Now I have 0 sMerit

Good luck OP, May you will become a merit source.

Thank you for supporting my application!
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Is there any news about topic?
The Russian local branch have too few merit-sources ((

There's no news yet. Thank you that write in this topic and support me as a merit source. The Russian local Board really needs a source of merit to replace esmanthra.
russian local board had receive and being rank 1 for merit distibution as per data being gathered in a certain user. I do forget the link of the said account but.in this case Russian local has the most of numbers when it comes to merit curculation. However, I am still supporting OP in his willingness to become a merit source!

Good luck OP, May you will become a merit source.

There's no news yet. Thank you that write in this topic and support me as a merit source. The Russian local Board really needs a source of merit to replace esmanthra.
kzv
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1285
OpenTrade - Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange
I leave here the graphs that show the situation with the sMerit sources in the Russian section:

You can see that some sMerit sources show little activity. At the same time, Alex_Sr, not being a sMerit source, hand out Merit more than some other sources.

Thanks man for your support my source application! Statistics on the Russian local Board is very interesting! It is a pity that the esmanthra a long time does not appear.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
I leave here the graphs that show the situation with the sMerit sources in the Russian section:

1) Total sent Merit during the period 01.11.2018---24.05.2019:

2) chimk (sMerit source) sent Merit during the same period:

3) esmanthra (sMerit source) sent Merit during the same period:

4) klarki (sMerit source) sent Merit during the same period:

5) Vadi2323 (sMerit source) sent Merit during the same period:

6) xandry (sMerit source) sent Merit during the same period:

7) Alex_Sr (not a sMerit source) sent Merit during the same period:

You can see that some sMerit sources show little activity. At the same time, Alex_Sr, not being a sMerit source, hand out Merit more than some other sources.
Pages:
Jump to: