Pages:
Author

Topic: $1 Trillion Dollar Market Cap - page 3. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
I read an article and found this to be motivating for those who is investing in bitcoin. I not a big fan of CNBC, but they do have some bullish news about bitcoin. Jamie Burke, CEO at Outlier Ventures believes bitcoin can reach $50,000 this year. Once the lightening network is interested, it over. So you guys better start stacking and HODL. You should also get some ethereum because it a utility token and actually have a use, that is definitely going to boom. February will be the only time for these price.

Source:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html

Ethereum is not the only platform that provides smart contracts and dApps it is just one of the most pop. Others include neo, waves, list etc.

1trillion sounds real if not more.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 07, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
$1 trillion dollar market cap isn't anything special to be honest. If we look at the total market value of developed assets, $1 trillion for crypto is still nothing more than a joke. This directly indicates how much potential this entire market has, and with a better overall regulated market allowing professional parties to get involved, we might even make the once so 'invincible' considered Gold look like crypto's little brother. It will then be interesting to see how governments will respond to that, taking into consideration that they are major Gold holders. I haven't cashed anything out to my bank account in ages now, and will definitely not do so in the forthcoming years. I like how my wealth in Bitcoin keeps growing, while people's fiat wealth is losing purchasing power with the day.  Wink
Merit: 7
February 07, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
Wow you speak something that can attract anyone into crypto. But I’m not sure if the prices are really going to hit the hall mark of 50K this year or whether it is going to be this month. Also, bitcoin is anyway good currency but this year I’m going to focus more on the ETH because I belive that this utility coin will be used more and more as compared to the BTC. This can get us huge profits and it could be higher than the ETH itself. Other than this such crypto news on big news channels will really help us to spread the crypto currency.
That how I look at it. We need more bigger networks to speak of bitcoin in order for bitcoin to grow. The only problem is that people are probaly afraid to get back because of the $20000 to $6000 drop. Then you have the bitconnect scam and all this FUD passing around. I am quite bullish ethereum. What do you think ethereum price will be by the end of the year?
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 07, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
Wow you speak something that can attract anyone into crypto. But I’m not sure if the prices are really going to hit the hall mark of 50K this year or whether it is going to be this month. Also, bitcoin is anyway good currency but this year I’m going to focus more on the ETH because I belive that this utility coin will be used more and more as compared to the BTC. This can get us huge profits and it could be higher than the ETH itself. Other than this such crypto news on big news channels will really help us to spread the crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
We don't how market will go now, but hitting price 20k usd quite possibly. Bitcoin always recover their old price, with todays popularity it will be soon
February 07, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
I read an article and found this to be motivating for those who is investing in bitcoin. I not a big fan of CNBC, but they do have some bullish news about bitcoin. Jamie Burke, CEO at Outlier Ventures believes bitcoin can reach $50,000 this year. Once the lightening network is interested, it over. So you guys better start stacking and HODL. You should also get some ethereum because it a utility token and actually have a use, that is definitely going to boom. February will be the only time for these price.

Source:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html

If that would happen it is a good news to every body but if they don't have any proof that it might happen maybe I don't believe or maybe I only hope it might gonna happen. Remember cryptocurrency is unpredictable. I think investing a huge amount to buy cryptocurrency is not a good idea. Maybe buy only small amount, just my opinion.

I usually just buy the dips or do some dollar cost averaging. It have been doing me well. Well compare to last year result, it much better. I can still seeing bitcoin reach pass $20000 at least.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Source:

If that would happen it is a good news to every body but if they don't have any proof that it might happen maybe I don't believe or maybe I only hope it might gonna happen. Remember cryptocurrency is unpredictable. I think investing a huge amount to buy cryptocurrency is not a good idea. Maybe buy only small amount, just my opinion.
February 07, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Source:
Pages:
Jump to: