Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest in for 2021 - page 3. (Read 2082 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency can be considered as the digital money. This year can be considered as the bull year that we are seeing ATH in every week almost. So, the best time is going on for crypto. The Yahoo Finance published an article named as like the headline of this topic. I am quoting a part of that article.

Top 10 Cryptocurrency Investments in 2021
Cryptocurrency Price as of March 29, 2021 Market Cap Bitcoin $57,566.38 $1.075 trillion Ethereum $1,811.82 $209.464 billion Binance Coin $273.38 $42.304 billion Tether $0.99 $40.632 billion Cardano $1.19 $38.188 billion Polkadot $33.74 $31.349 billion Ripple $0.56 $24.598 billion Litecoin $192.88 $13.038 billion Chainlink $28.06 $11.689 billion Stellar $0.41 $9.23 billion

Cryptocurrency is a trillion dollars market now and it is getting bigger day by day. So, if you are still waiting, just look at the market volume.

OneTo11, world's first blockchain-based gaming eco-system, has announced an exclusive partnership with FireStarter, an IMO launchpad that incubates metaverse crypto projects, to release the platform's governance token - 1TO11
Activity: 42
Cryptocurrency can be considered as the digital money. This year can be considered as the bull year that we are seeing ATH in every week almost. So, the best time is going on for crypto. The Yahoo Finance published an article named as like the headline of this topic. I am quoting a part of that article.

Cryptocurrency Price as of March 29, 2021 Market Cap Bitcoin $57,566.38 $1.075 trillion Ethereum $1,811.82 $209.464 billion Binance Coin $273.38 $42.304 billion Tether $0.99 $40.632 billion Cardano $1.19 $38.188 billion Polkadot $33.74 $31.349 billion Ripple $0.56 $24.598 billion Litecoin $192.88 $13.038 billion Chainlink $28.06 $11.689 billion Stellar $0.41 $9.23 billion

Cryptocurrency is a trillion dollars market now and it is getting bigger day by day. So, if you are still waiting, just look at the market volume.

I think The Monopolist (MONO) has a good potential to be in top 50 next year
Check them out, their game made me so excited
Activity: 322

all of those projects are great and I agree with some people here, NFT Gaming is really underrated, so many great games are coming out very soon
Chimeras is a great one to invest now
Activity: 66

Well I think NFT Gaming has a huge potential to reach top10
GENE Genopets is one of the best ones
Genopets is the first Move-to-Earn MMORPG that rewards you for exercising your mind and body. Transform your real-life movement into $KI tokens to use in battle, craft valuable items, and upgrade your Genopet’s style and performance.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
NFT Games is certainly a good and promising project, I believe with patience it will be easy for us to get big profits, and the 3 tokens that I invest and will hold for the long term are based on NFT Games are: RPG, XCarnival, and IDIA.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Metaverse movies, gaming, entertainment and more will soon be available on Hangry Animals. I can already imagine how my character will be filmed in the movie.
Are you surprised? Then you urgently need to get to know Hangry Animals.
I was immediately taken aback when I heard that and I even got hungry when you called it that,
but it's a shame that I've never been interested in such a project and will just ignore it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

I think the development of cryptocurrencies from year to year is very rapid. It seems that there are still many in addition to the above coins that mentioned that have a large trading volume, such as Solana. Many projects have good value.
Activity: 23
There is no better way to make money in trading, then long-term investment in a project in which you are absolutely sure. That’s why I have so much money in SIN by Sin City. This project has no reason to fail
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
In my opinion, ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, and DOT, are altcoins that have very high capitalization and volume in crypto so that they are in the top 10 best investments in 2021, besides that these altcoins will provide benefits if we survive in the long term . different from USDT, although it is a popular altcoin that is included in the top 5 of CMC, but that does not mean it is good for investment, because USDT is widely used by crypto users only to protect their capital from the volatile crypto market, where the price will not soar if stored for a long time. or long term.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
I will utilize it to exchange in case Ripple is still great to procure benefit. Individuals who work in the Economic field ought to know about that news and discover more with regards to digital currency. This is the reason I think understand that we are accomplishing something dangerous here by picking low level ones.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. Up 40% today and a competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 50M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
However, you might see it on Coinmarketcap. Possibly the writer needs to show the market, making an effort not to persuade individuals to put resources into Tether. The primary coin I will encourage you to purchase which you will love in the wake of purchasing is bitcoin on the grounds that the cost is still exceptionally low to enter and in the following not many months bitcoin will be bullish, follow by Ethereum then BNB.
Activity: 42

Yahoo forgot about Acknoleder ACK!
Metaverse - https://acknoledger.com/gaming-industry-in-metaverse/
They have a collaboration with Polygon https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/acknoledger-announces-their-nft-integration-with-polygon
+ PancakeSwap listing
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
tether ? i don't think tether is good for investment. syaa just think tether is good for stash. so in my opinion is we have to invest money in a coin that can really provide profit in the future and can increase not the safest
Though Tether (USDT) is renowned stable coin for the crypto users. But it’s not focused to investors for long term investment because here you will never get profit for keep holding this coin. But on the other hand it’s bearing a significant role for all of the crypto people’s who trade and if need to keep stable their assets.

If we look at the USDT in coinmarketcap site, USDT is in the top 5, it means that the volume is very high and many people are using it. But that
doesn't mean it's good for investment, because USDT is a stable coin that many people use for pair trading or save their capital from the volatile
crypto market. So USDT will not provide profit if we hold in the long term. My suggestions of good cryptos for investment right now are ETH, BNB,
ADA, SOL, and DOT. The five coins that I mentioned are top altcoins with high demand and have a solid development team, so investing in the coins
that I have mentioned will give us a profit if we can be patient holding the coins until the price is pumped.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
There is one project that I think is very promising. This is Flash Loans. This will be the new diamond among cryptocurrencies.
You mean this?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flashloans/

I thought that it's just the activity that's being done with the defis but I have to look at it through CMC. It was just launched today and it's still hard to know what's something special on this project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
after almost 11 months passed away, I choose bitcoin, eth, bnb, solana, avax, cardano, fantom, axie, cake, polkadot are the 10 best cryptocurrencies this year

Fohocoin is an opportunity to combine business with pleasure. A very interesting project, I recommend it
Why would you recommend a project that ranks so deep and far from the top and isn't on some of the best exchanges ? are you doing this just because someone told you to without actually knowing it yourself for Fohocoin.
looks like he is a part of that fohocoin (shitcoin) marketing Cheesy

I don't want to suggest buying a lot of coins because gas costs are a consideration at this time, especially if we buy ethereum-based tokens then for the transaction fee it needs at least $30, I recommend buying cheap coins based on BSC and in pancake swap there are many choices, but some I recommend are King Shiba, Kuma Inu and TRON.
Your recommendations are not very good except for TRON, because recommendations for meme coins always provide a greater risk than cheap coins like TRON, and to get Ethereum-based coins there is also no need to pay more, because everyone can use the exchange Binance or something other than a swap model Dex exchange, because the Ethereum based Dex exchange currently costs around $140 in a swap, and this is definitely not very friendly to anyone.
agree with you, tron doesn't even touch its ATH in 2021 so TRX is not among the best tokens this year
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
One of the biggest alpha leaks you can hear on twitter is new emerging exchanges. I bet you would like to buy $FTT or $BNB early. Now you have a chance with kyrrex.com exchange $KRRX They can even make a native token airdrop July like DYDX did. Don't miss it out. Become an early user and get your airdrop

PS $KRRX listing on HitBtc is planned for 30th of November.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I don't want to suggest buying a lot of coins because gas costs are a consideration at this time, especially if we buy ethereum-based tokens then for the transaction fee it needs at least $30, I recommend buying cheap coins based on BSC and in pancake swap there are many choices, but some I recommend are King Shiba, Kuma Inu and TRON.
Perhaps it depends on the leverage of the coin..but you know we can used exchanges instead of using our owned wallet wherein if we really want to accumulate different types of token in order to  have a good return in the future as well and for me binance platform is the most reliable place since it has lower fees nowadays especially when it comes BSC.. If you have problem with ERC20 fees then swap it to BEP20 there's no problem with it as long as you're using exchange..
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx
Crypto is indeed a digital currency and is used as a means of payment, investment and buying and selling. so it's only natural that every day there are always increasing users who use this digital currency. because it is very easy and has a transparent way of working, so that everyone can use this digital currency without going through a difficult process
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: