Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for Crypto Trading in 2019 - page 2. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
In my opinion, even till now Binance is still seen as the number 1 exchange both in trading of crypto to trading of fiat. They also have support for various fiat currencies both in deposit and withdrawal. In terms of IEO too, they are also seen as the top exchange coupled with other relevant improvements. Followed closely on that list is Okex as they are still maintaining their relevance. Others I can mention in order of top to least is Houbi, Bitmex, Bitfinex, Kucoin and Bittrex. Lastly although Coinbase is good I still don't fancy it when other exchanges are easy to access amidst various friendly features.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Well BINANCE don't like, I was a victim of a hack in binance I contacted the support they replied that it is not their problem and that I have to change the passwords. A serious exchange should have told me that they investigate. Still have all email i got from binance. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
I have never used Coinbase so I don't know if it should be number one on that list, but Binance have been my favorite exchange the last 1 year or more, I used kucoin a lot also, but have removed my last fonds from it. I have accounts on most of the other exchanges on that list but never used them.

Totally agree with you! Binance has now taken the lead among the exchanges.
Once such a stock exchange was Poloniex, but now it has completely lost its position.

The main reason behind this could be because of the fiat that has been introduced by Binance. Although, if you check through the ranking on CMC, Binance is not listed as the top. That is not even so important, because CMC seems to be biased these days and I guess they have been paid to promote some exchanges and place them at the top, whereas, by the right judgement, they should not be any way close to the first 50 or even 100.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
https://ecex.exchange/    going to assignments. Tokens the second list. BTC first. Listing 2 eth.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I used Coinbase back in the days and I didn't even know that it has a separate Pro site for the purpose of trading, and it seems the same as the app we're using here in the Philippines which is Coins PH Pro.
In the end I would still stick in Binance. I already heard plenty of leaks that happened before at that site, and I am not sure if it is even true or not because some are denying the claims, but no matter what, I wouldn't even give my identification to the site as I am not that of a big trader anyway to earn like 1 BTC per day. I am already happy to what the site can offer to me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
I have never used Coinbase so I don't know if it should be number one on that list, but Binance have been my favorite exchange the last 1 year or more, I used kucoin a lot also, but have removed my last fonds from it. I have accounts on most of the other exchanges on that list but never used them.

Totally agree with you! Binance has now taken the lead among the exchanges.
Once such a stock exchange was Poloniex, but now it has completely lost its position.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I still always use Binance and OKEx, because it's very easy to use in trading. For others to date, I still rarely use it. It also depends on the needs and prices of the coins I want to trade. All must see the conditions and graphics.
Indeed, among the stock exchanges lately, finance is gaining momentum, + it is now also being held on its platform. Although in general, all exchange tokens are now in the positive zone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
I still always use Binance and OKEx, because it's very easy to use in trading. For others to date, I still rarely use it. It also depends on the needs and prices of the coins I want to trade. All must see the conditions and graphics.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
For me the best cryptocurrency exchanges is still Binance and that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too.
I see to the Binance the security is very high compared to other exchanges but most of the listed or the exchanges that you given to us is also good and once the newbie once to eneter the trading this year they select and for sure they will be satisfy to the service.
I greatly appreciate the security level of Binance because no one has lost money on this exchange so far and investors can feel more secure in investing. Binance has made very good progress in 2019 and it is certain that this development will help Binance attract more customers in the future. For me Binance is life because it helped me to earn daily profits
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
KYC is important.

Binance is number 1.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I prefer Binance rather than coinbase pro. Both the UI and its features support my trading needs. So far, it's always convenient to use Binance. And there is a BNB that makes lower fees.

I dont have account in coinbase. I am agree binance is good exchanger and UI very friendly. I think the biggest exchange in crypto world is binance because daily transaction volume very big and every coin listed in binance, the price will rising
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I prefer Binance rather than coinbase pro. Both the UI and its features support my trading needs. So far, it's always convenient to use Binance. And there is a BNB that makes lower fees.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Mostly Binance & Bittrex - for everyday trading.
HitBTC is also okay and fees are low.
Bitfinex - for shorts.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Everyone likes Binance, I haven't traded with coinbase pro even though they have launched it.

I just don't want to try it out. Bitmex too, I haven't tried it out but I'm hearing a lot of noise with that exchange.

Bitmex gives you a posibility of margin trading with high liquidity. I've no issues with it while use about 6 month.
But it is specific trading. So if margin trading is not for you than you do not need to trade on BitMex
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
until now personally im still happy using etherdelta exchanger, then hitbtc, because most of my token on my wallet didnt listed in your top 10 exchanger list.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
For me the best cryptocurrency exchanges is still Binance and that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too.
I see to the Binance the security is very high compared to other exchanges but most of the listed or the exchanges that you given to us is also good and once the newbie once to eneter the trading this year they select and for sure they will be satisfy to the service.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
In my opinion, Exchange binance and Huobi are the best for crypto trading now. Indeed, everyone cannot be the same in expressing an opinion. Because now there are many exchanges, of course, each exchange will do the best for crypto trading.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What you posted is not the BEST but rather a personal choice on whoever write this article.

The best is to highlight the fastest growing exchange in terms of users and volume Kucoin will be #1 in the higher tier exchanges..

While Stex is the best exchange in low tier category.

Activity: 633
Merit: 14
in exchanges, as well as in other enterprises. For each person you need your own. Where is it important to have a quick opportunity to sell, i.e. liquidity. At another time, volatility is more important, but not speed, that is, to each his own. or even under each instrument its own.
everyone must be ready and consider selling their assets. when they start investing, they have made a plan for the time they are managing assets. this can all be sought with research before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: