Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Best Ways To Keep Your Cryptocurrencies Safe In 2019 - page 3. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Well, I have been around 2 years on getting Electrum to safe my bitcoins and its still safe even though electrum got hacked. Security is depends on how you taking care of yours.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10

security is one of the most important factors, some council keep on your own wallet with 2fa or a hardware wallet the altcoins, on the exchange move only the altcoins to be changed and then immediately move it back on your own wallet
Activity: 141
Merit: 19
Keep private is safe (do not share your private key)
Prefer using Non-custodail exchanges like Changelly, Coinswitch etc.
Prefer platforms that do not ask for my personal documents (i.e., no KYC)
Enable 2FA
Store my funds in hardware wallet

These are few rules that I follow.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Have your own wallet.
Have a multisig address
Keep you private keys and secure
I think this does not require you to be a rocket scientist. Very easy. I recommend Electrum desktop version.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Security is very important and hackers are always ready to steal our coins that's why I use only hardware wallet to protect and store my coins. I use exchanges only to buy and then instantly withdraw to my hardware wallet... in that way I never had a problem.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have earned a reputation to be prone to scammers and hacks. Right from big exchanges hacks that have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars worth of crypto being lost to Twitter impersonating scammers trying to lure new investors to send them their tokens with the expectation of getting more, there have been many instances that justify the popular belief that it is unsafe to keep your tokens online. Since there is no middle party like a bank to guarantee the security, users must learn how to secure Bitcoin and other crypto tokens.

To understand the security of a cryptocurrency, we need to understand how the ownership works.

Read here to know in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/10-best-ways-to-keep-your-cryptocurrencies-safe-in-2019
Pages:
Jump to: