Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 BILLION USD of Ripple moved and ready to be dumped? (Read 371 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Here is a whale looking to dump at good price;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-xrp-in-good-volume-3172135
For all the fan boys, here is golden opportunity to buy huge stash without affecting the price

Price is still lagging

classical bubble chart
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org
Ripple still looks like a really unreliable coin, I think it will soon collapse, at least everything goes to that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In fact, I still do not understand why Ripple in such litigation and news remains afloat. I think this project doomed.   
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Who is moving too much xrp ? Developer moving it ? This is what i am affraid of xrp. Developer hold majority of xrp ammount and can dump it anytime they want. Xrp is very centralised crypto it is supported by bankers because of its centralization. If its true there are 10 billion xrp moving we need to prepare for the dump.

maybe a dump will occur in the next days... who knows? friends bring me her to this forum and bitcoin and everyone warned me against ripple. now i know why. Wink

ok paid shiller whatever you say
Activity: 322
Who is moving too much xrp ? Developer moving it ? This is what i am affraid of xrp. Developer hold majority of xrp ammount and can dump it anytime they want. Xrp is very centralised crypto it is supported by bankers because of its centralization. If its true there are 10 billion xrp moving we need to prepare for the dump.

maybe a dump will occur in the next days... who knows? friends bring me her to this forum and bitcoin and everyone warned me against ripple. now i know why. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
And I did not expect another from her, in the last two years I have been following her and see how they change their attitude towards investors, as well as their attitude to the coin itself and its development. Not to say that nothing has been done, but it is so minimal that it causes pity and understanding that it is time to make a coin into the shitkoins.
Activity: 322
Someone is moving $10 BILLION USD worth of Ripple XRP like it's play money.  Maybe they are about to dump it.

https://twitter.com/coincrunchin/status/975018130387886080?s=19

There have been massive dumps of more than 500 Million XRP in January documented by Koreans who captured screenshots and account details.  You need to translate below using Chrome/Firefox plugin:

https://steemit.com/kr/@koreancrypter/4pgssf

There is still 69 Million XRP left in this guys wallet after he was done dumping.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

All this talk about 35K of stolen Bitcoin but Ripple is such hot garbage from the very start.

wooooow, thats soooooo much money. i still can't believe it, but i saw it on the links.

crazy world. some people are super rich and some are super poor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
10 billion for Ripple is a very small value, and will only make small shocks for Ripple.

Ripple has a lot of inventory, 500 to 600 trillion in Ripple labs, and the rest is in Ripple owners.

I am happy with Ripple, and I predict that Ripple will replace Bitcoin. so if Ripple becomes a crypto king, then the age of the crypto world will be very long.

biggest bullshit post of the day, there isn't even that much money on the whole planet
The market cap for XRP is 25 billion, 10 billion is almost half of it's supply

Not saying or adding anything to the "It's being dumped" comments, just pointing out the obvious bs in this post.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I don't think any exchange will allow the guy to dump that huge amount on their exchange, unless they want to crash the price, how in the world is one guy able to acguire that much number of tokens, he must be one of the richest guy in the world, $10 billion. How many exchange has that volume to sustain the dump
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
10 billion for Ripple is a very small value, and will only make small shocks for Ripple.

Ripple has a lot of inventory, 500 to 600 trillion in Ripple labs, and the rest is in Ripple owners.

I am happy with Ripple, and I predict that Ripple will replace Bitcoin. so if Ripple becomes a crypto king, then the age of the crypto world will be very long.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
That's why I never believed in this crypto since.  When I heard about ripple that is connected with banks I doubt the coins already.  Bank system, FEDS, centralization,  the reason why crypto was made and now they want to get hold and manipulate crypto again?.,
Activity: 117
this could be ripple the company itself cashing in on its stockpile? they have 55 billion or so of ripples in reserve
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Don't forget that Ripple Labs completely control XRP system and distribution. Not like most of other crypto XRP is centralised. Thats why the price is very easy to be manipulated. And also thats why crypto community hate XRP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The problem is that there is just so much ripple going around. It has a high supply and people who bought in early can easily manipulate the market for quick steals from the unwitting public. Not to mention that there are a lot of people who got burned when ripple was at 23k sats each. There are still a lot of bag holders that you will have to buy through before ripple actually rises in value again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Until now I have ripple coin and I don't have a problem even the price decrease or someone moving 10billion dollars so that's the price will decrease for sure if many people will invest again so that's why the price will increase again.
ripple is a real centralized scam.  No one who actually understands crypto currency would buy this shit scam.  Hopefully ripple crashes to zero.

^ retard
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
ripple is a real centralized scam.  No one who actually understands crypto currency would buy this shit scam.  Hopefully ripple crashes to zero.
99% of the posters here in this thread are brain dead paid shillers just trying to fud.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
Finally something fishy happened at Ripple to awake investors. We yelled how Ripple was suspicious cause they were centralized project. Not many people listened us.
I still think it might be just manipulator dumping his profits but who knows. We will never learn.
Pages:
Jump to: