Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 bitcents card (0.1 BTC & 0.1 BCH) [AUCTION] (Read 598 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
October 12, 2019, 12:09:10 PM
Damn. To late. If you have any more for sale I’d be keen?

I do have only 1 other. I'm going to hang onto it for now. unless the price is right?
I only sold it for the price I did because I'm a man of my word...

I wish I got more, but the buyer is a damn good negotiator.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Mitchell might have some more. Hope this helps Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-1-bitcoin-10-bitcents-cards-by-4bitcz-5190862
Activity: 197
Merit: 28
sold for BTC0.11!
24 hours to go!
Bump!
Price of a BTC0.1 card is still onlyBTC0.11

Only two days left!
The Auction is only 1 week long, it's only got 3 days left.

Bid increments are now BTC0.01

And the PM bidder has a great reputation and asked not to be named
Activity: 343
Merit: 254
From The New World
Agree with everyone on the auction setting. Also,  do not make the auction long as hell. Keep it less than 2 weeks. Lastly Start it at face.
Activity: 382
Merit: 265
Just a suggestion I posted in some other topic, Might go with your auction if you wanna use it, For your auction I think your minimum bid increment of .005 would be great considering the value is prob somewhere between .1 and .25(maybe more)
Generally an auction is public.... People will want to know who they are bidding against.... Be careful accepting PM bids.... it may derail your auction TBH.  Good luck with this sale.

p.s. I'd decrease your minimum bid increments as well. Wink

I agree with these guys. This is an awesome item and you seem like a trustworthy bloke but with 0.05 increments and PM bids I don't think you're going to get as much action.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Generally an auction is public.... People will want to know who they are bidding against.... Be careful accepting PM bids.... it may derail your auction TBH.  Good luck with this sale.

p.s. I'd decrease your minimum bid increments as well. Wink
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Just a suggestion I posted in some other topic, Might go with your auction if you wanna use it, For your auction I think your minimum bid increment of .005 would be great considering the value is prob somewhere between .1 and .25(maybe more)

Just a suggestion for this auction along with other auctions regarding the minimum bid increments.

Considering BTC value is at 10k just to keep the round numbers.

If the value of a coin is in the range of $400-$500

If someone bids .05 BTC for one of the coins(Gold or Platinum) in this auction which equates to $500.

If you have the minimum bid increment of .005($50) it may be highly unlikely that someone will bid .055 since it's about 10% over the higher side of the value(collectible value plus the melt value) but it is very likely if you have the minimum Bid increment of .001($10) that someone who is even remotely interested might bid .051BTC rather than .055BTC. The idea with low minimum bid increments is to keep the bidders in the game at the last moment that keeps the auction fun for the bidders and the sellers.

Long story short, just my thinking better to keep minimum bid increments to .001BTC for items that are around .1 btc price range

This is purely what I think nothing related to this auction, I know we don't like to change rules in between the auction, but something to keep in mind for future auctions and if possible for this auction.
bump

I just realised that i typed the wrong value in my last post  Shocked

The current bid (via PM BTC0.11
Increments of BTC0.01

EDIT:Fixed the starting bid to BTC0.11
what are minimum increments for the auction?

FWIW, DobZombie is definitely not compromised. He provided compelling evidence it's really him here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52644366

Cheers matey. I knew I'd have to put my ugly mug out there Wink

Minimum increments are BTC0.05
So anyone want to increase the bid to BTC0.15?
Activity: 382
Merit: 265
what are minimum increments for the auction?

FWIW, DobZombie is definitely not compromised. He provided compelling evidence it's really him here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52644366

Thanks. Confirmed verified. Sorry, don't mean to be a pain in the ass but considering the long period of inactivity combined with Dob's past issues with security, I figured it was important to be sure. Welcome back DobZombie.

Cheers buddy It's good to be back! I just wish the circumstances were better
The only security breach I had is when The BitcoinTalk forums lost all our passwords, and didn't tell us for 6 months. I was naive and stupidly used the same password for LogMeIn. And I didn't have 2FA setup either.

Trust me when I say my OpSec is ridiculously tough nowadays Wink
That picture seems to be missing the sellers feet in the photo for seller identification.  Angry
I'm just awesome at taking pictures, is all Wink
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Please verify signed message. We have a 2x failure to verify.

It verifies just fine... you need to include the smiley at the end Wink

https://i.imgur.com/M0DhjDy.png

Thanks. Confirmed verified. Sorry, don't mean to be a pain in the ass but considering the long period of inactivity combined with Dob's past issues with security, I figured it was important to be sure. Welcome back DobZombie.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Please verify signed message. We have a 2x failure to verify.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
That picture seems to be missing the sellers feet in the photo for seller identification.  Angry
Here is the original thread of the maker of these cards for reference:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-cards-202852

EDIT:
This was the only picture from that thread I could get to come up:

That would have taken a bit of work to dig up  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: