Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 BTC Bounty for the best redesign of the donation page on Antiwar.com (Read 6179 times)

vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105
Any update? What's taking so long to get it up?

I just emailed them about it again.
I also reminded them that now lewrockwell.com is accepting bitcoin donations as well.
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
Any update? What's taking so long to get it up?
vip
I think Antiwar.com is a great place for anyone to donate funds to.

The vast majority of bitcoiners would not object.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Bump, to see if there's any latest and to bring attention, again, to my last post here above.

~Bruno K~
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Rassah has control of about BTC8 amassed during the campaign season of which he's been wondering what to do with them. Since Ron Paul is in favor of this organization, I personally see no problem with said funds going toward this. The offer is not 100% written in stone, but please open it up for discussion to make sure nobody objects.

Another solution off the top of my head is that I can easily let those coins flow to them and if an objection arises I'll reimburse the person having an issue with no questions asked nor be judgemental.

~Bruno K~
vip
Overally, it'd be better if you spread your money to homeless people.

That is a great idea!

I just need someone with the time to manage it:

http://forum.shiresociety.com/general-discussion/civil-disobedience-the-homeless-the-police-and-bitcoins/?PHPSESSID=rsan8ourhm10fj7quebf3906g6
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
badass! Can't wait to see it up!

No doubt, way to take care of business MD.
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
badass! Can't wait to see it up!
vip
Angela of Antiwar.com has chosen DaviBarker's submission as the winner.

He has now been paid 10BTC for his submission.

$1000 worth of Bitcoins will be donated to Antiwar.com once they have it live on the website.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
I'm still waiting to hear back from Antiwar.com in regards to the winning submission.
If they don't reply,  I will either chose the winner myself,  or open it up to a vote.

Thanks for the update  Smiley
vip
I'm still waiting to hear back from Antiwar.com in regards to the winning submission.
If they don't reply,  I will either chose the winner myself,  or open it up to a vote.
vip
If there are no more submissions within 12 hours of this post,  I will submit all the entries to Antiwar.com to chose the winner.

Otherwise,  hurry up and post your entry ASAP!
vip
Here is another great submission from:  Timbo925

He says:

Hi,
Here is my design for the Antiwar.com design site.
All is made in vector format so you have maximum flexibility.
If you want to contact me you can use this email or find me on bitcointalk (Timbo925).
Used a totally different color scheme to the old site so I hope this isn't a problem.
If you pick this as the winning design I can always change color/position ... till you think its perfect.

Hope you like it!
Kind Regards,

vip
Here is another great submission from -Rugard:

Click the image to see the full interactive page:

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
When is the deadline?

Submission deadline is Wednesday Dec 5th at Midnight PST or 12 hours after the most recent submission was received.

I'm going to assume that it's the latter case now, where it will extend for 12 hours until there hasn't been an entry posted here for 12 hours.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Submission send to your mail  Smiley
Hope you like it.
vip
When is the deadline?

Submission deadline is Wednesday Dec 5th at Midnight PST or 12 hours after the most recent submission was received.
vip
The contest is still going.
Does that mean 12/5/12 3:00 AM EST, which has passed? Or now 6:00 pm EST today since it's 12 hours since the last submission? I may have gotten my girlfriend to do up a submission, too, but she won't be able to get to it until about an hour after this post, around noon EST.
Pages:
Jump to: