Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 BTC for 15 BTC in return - page 3. (Read 4043 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2012, 06:20:43 PM
well its not a scam.

I play poker over multiple networks. I have a strong reputation in poker staking communities. I have paid back everyone and made those who've trusted good money.  Bitcoin hasn't taken off in the poker staking world, so I come here. Do I need to get staked? Absolutely not. Would I like to build trust with others in case I ever do need to be staked? Sure. It's doubtful that would ever happen, but in the rare case that it did, it would be nice If I knew I had established lines of credit with others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not for hire.
November 09, 2012, 06:09:21 PM
I don't think that I am superior to anyone.

-->

Is it that you people are that mental, born with a less than adequate IQ, can't comprehend when reading, too lazy to click links proving the claim, or just so bad at basic math that you shouldn't be in the lending forum?

I just don't think it's right for senior members of this site to flame away with prejudice.

-->

Flame?  You are asking for money and implying there is little risk involved.  What happens when you decide not to log back in here?  (This happens!)

So why do that to people underminer?

-->

Read my handle aloud and ask yourself that again.

Look, my request is not substantial.

-->

Standard MO for scams, no offense intended, its the truth.
November 09, 2012, 06:03:00 PM
I don't think that I am superior to anyone.

I just don't think it's right for senior members of this site to flame away with prejudice.  While I understand the logic behind protectionism policies due to low post count, lack of reasonable interaction across other threads, etc... Flaming creates isolationism, attitudes that are unfair, and biased towards trolling by more users.  It does exactly what this forum shouldn't do - decreases interaction (which is what you are alluding to in order to create trust). So why do that to people underminer?

But that is a different matter.  Look, my request is not substantial. It is fair. I have given enough credence to it. There should be some level of warm fuzzy.
Not for hire.
November 09, 2012, 05:49:32 PM
I don't have a problem with loan requests in theory, but in practice what ends up happening is people don't bother to learn *anything* about how things work before running their mouth.  One voucher is great, probably should have mentioned it in your opening post though.  Being that you are obviously superior to the vast majority of members on the forums here though, I should probably just defer to your judgment, after all people are just flocking to this listing to fill your loan request so far.
November 09, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
Are you the same guy who was asking loads of people in the SealsWithClubs lobby chat for loans?

Are you going to pay back those other loans first?

I don't have any outstanding loans. I don't owe anyone anything.
November 09, 2012, 05:38:48 PM
I see.

I guess I didn't convey my OP very well. I was looking for a stake (reason for the large ROI) rather than a standard loan.

I suppose I should have realized that this community only deals in standard loans. Let me redefine:

As a loan, I will accept 10 BTC for 12 BTC returned (2 BTC profit) @ a rate of .4 BTC per day for 30 days.

If the investment does drop to 0 then it will be repaid at a minimum of 1.5 BTC/wk for 8 weeks (minus all payments for 12 BTC total) starting 2 weeks after hitting 0.

Merit: 101
November 09, 2012, 05:19:09 PM
i never said you were a scammer...i dont think anyone did.

the fact that you never said how you would repay if you lost  and you are asking for a very high risk loan.....gambling.

scammer or not   good luck.
November 09, 2012, 05:09:28 PM
Oh really?

Is that why squal1066 can vouch for me?  Isn't he like someone with a good reputation on here?

Is it that you people are that mental, born with a less than adequate IQ, can't comprehend when reading, too lazy to click links proving the claim, or just so bad at basic math that you shouldn't be in the lending forum?

You guys are disgraceful and are hurting this community with your trolling. How can bitcoin grow when legitimate and fiscally responsible people get trolled in the lending section. You are shameful and ignorant if you think I'm a scam artist.  

Not for hire.
November 09, 2012, 05:04:13 PM
Crookid = CrookID = Crook Identification

Thanks for the heads up.  Try again later?  
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2012, 05:02:15 PM
If they use silly capslock and bold lettering and boast about how much profit they're making without any tangible proof you can bet your ass it's a scam artist at work.
November 09, 2012, 04:57:49 PM
You're right. I don't need a loan. I can buy my own bitcoins or use the winnings I've earned that are in my bitcoin qt. But necessity is not a sole reason for asking for loans. If that is whom you are looking for then you are going to fail as an investor.  Maybe the people of this site could take a page or two from the various other lending forums on the internet that have a clue on how to do it right.

Oh and yes making coins on seals is that easy.

Thanks trolls, come again.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
November 09, 2012, 04:05:15 PM
Basically it's the same as saying "Lend me some money and I'll buy lottery tickets with them. If I win I'll give you half. If I lose you get nothing back."

The creditor takes all the risk!  Cheesy LOL

Nice try Mr. Crooked.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
November 09, 2012, 03:59:32 PM
So you want a loan to be used on an investment that is mathematically likely to be lost? I dunno man.
legendary
November 09, 2012, 03:56:33 PM
Since 10 BTC = 10,000 units on Seals and games run as low as 1/2, it is mathematically impossible to lose with the winrate established.

So if no-one can lose, where do the winnings come from?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 09, 2012, 03:27:00 PM
^ haha Smiley
Not for hire.
November 09, 2012, 03:20:46 PM
Something just makes me think you are a little crooked.  Can't quite put my finger on it.
Merit: 101
November 09, 2012, 03:13:37 PM
if it was that easy you wouldnt need a loan...you say you earned 5-6 bitcoins just from starting at 0 and winning freerolls and low stakes games.

if it was so easy  your 5btc should have been plenty to build up more until you were rich.

I like to play poker and on seals nothing is a sure thing....youre asking someone else to take all the risk(10btc can go fast)
 while you get to play poker for free basically.

if you were a sure thing your previous winnings should have been enough to build a bankroll.
November 09, 2012, 01:33:07 AM
Since 10 BTC = 10,000 units on Seals and games run as low as 1/2, it is mathematically impossible to lose with the winrate established.

Obviously, freerolling from 0 units to what you see in the OP proves that.

legendary
November 09, 2012, 01:28:12 AM
So what happens when you lose all the coins?
November 09, 2012, 01:25:00 AM
I have been playing on SEALSWITHCLUBS.EU which is a BTC poker site.  I never deposited anything into my account since I started playing 2 weeks ago and I have yielded significant gains and this was done without a bankroll. In this short time span, the player traffic has doubled and games are playing higher which means higher returns on investments.

I am asking for a starter stake of 10 BTC with the following payback schedule: 0.5 BTC everyday for 30 days for a total of 15 BTC returned and a 5 BTC profit for the staker.

Player Wallet History:

Cash In: ZERO

Cash Out: 3.724 BTC

The Proof:

http://flic.kr/p/drQoGY

Player Transfer History:

Cash Out: 2.642 BTC

The Proof:

http://flic.kr/p/drQoCq

Please deposit into here: 17DfkxUTPtEVcTrmGSXKGN9umXPLLiW7BC
Pages:
Jump to: