Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 BTC Loan Request - page 2. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 30, 2013, 05:33:41 PM
I broke my phone (SE p1i), and now isn't working anymore. Request this loan to buy a new phone(can provide the link), because i don't have any money right now.Tryin' to get some rep here, so this loan (succesful payed back) would help me much! I found this forum great Smiley I can pay back the loan in 4 weeks (+ interest,set by you). Wait for answers, thanks in advance!

How do we know you will pay us back?
My parents will help me repay the loan (practically buy the phone).Not trying any tricks here. Just tryin' get a new phone.
4 weeks is enough to pay back
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
January 30, 2013, 05:33:14 PM
1, 2, 3, 5, and 10.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 30, 2013, 05:30:14 PM
I broke my phone (SE p1i), and now isn't working anymore. Request this loan to buy a new phone(can provide the link), because i don't have any money right now.Tryin' to get some rep here, so this loan (succesful payed back) would help me much! I found this forum great Smiley I can pay back the loan in 4 weeks (+ interest,set by you). Wait for answers, thanks in advance!

How do we know you will pay us back?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 30, 2013, 05:29:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: