Pages:
Author

Topic: 10% Cashback by paying with Bitcoin in more than 250 Shops in Lugano - page 3. (Read 321 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The update goes thus, get up to 10% Cashback by paying with Bitcoin in more than 250 shops across Lugano.

I've noticed the news in the feed, but since no source link was provided (on Twitter) one question did remain in my head: since it's not a rebate, but a cashback, is some special wallet or software needed for this? You know, it may be, and probably identity-linked, and then the privacy conscious people may just pass this, having yet another great thing that's only on paper.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
This is a motivating cashback and a good way to attract customers to adopt Bitcoin as payment in those shop Switzerland is one of the Bitcoin-friendly countries, and its regulations on Bitcoin is flexible which is a good point to start with for businesses.

10% is a tempting amount of percentage that most Bitcoin users in that region will take advantage of, and buying in large quantities from those shops will be the ones to earn a lot of returns on their shopping spending via the cash back, I will like to know if those shops have international shipping service and if possible we can have a link to the website of one of those shops to see what product the deal on.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
The update goes thus, get up to 10% Cashback by paying with Bitcoin in more than 250 shops across Lugano. Lugano is a city in Switzerland.This is for sure the best thing I have seen on the internet today. From my POV it is a win-win both for the buyer, the business owner, and Bitcoin. How? The buying saves money. The business owner gets an increase in revenue because they would experience sales increase. People love discounts. For Bitcoin, more increase adoption in that city.

Sincerely wish to see it spread to other cities and see more shops get involved. So, if you are in the city of Lugano, you know what to do.

*  https://twitter.com/LuganoPlanB/status/1664548340950769671?t=K79BxSdTKnsJ3i40ZzpNKw&s=19
Pages:
Jump to: