Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Common Mistakes Beginner Cryptocurrency Traders Do (Read 420 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 47
I think starting off slow and making sure you do enough research is key to being successful as a new crypto trader. Also, using secure marketplaces like Vertex is always key.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
I certainly agree with all these things. Sometimes, we are having a hard time handling our emotions especially when the market situation is shakey. It's important that we'll know how to deal with the volatility of the market and we should have the patience to wait for the right time to sell. Continuous learning is also necessary so we'll never make wrong decisions. Trading is always risky but if we have enough knowledge about the basics of it, it will be easy for us to go with the market flow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Well!! Did you know?

Trading crypto is one of the risky thing as a lot of people starts trading without the knowledge of cryptocurrency market.
As a crypto beginner trading crypto safely is one of the best idea ever.

What's your take on this?

A common mistake made by beginner cryptocurencies is that they are lazy in seeking knowledge about cryptocurency from various media to add insight that they will have later. so they are many beginners who complain about failure in doing something and often lose the money they have dan whereas failures and mistakes come from themselves.
In my opinion, it is better to do some research and get knowledge of digital market as a whole and then the particular asset that one plans to invest in, before joining the world of crypto currencies. This way, one can keep himself with time and make progress with ease. Mostly people invest here due to the hype and news they come across everyday. Then they end up committing panic sell.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Its true Trading can be risky. Mostly new investors follow others advice and lose their investment, This is the main reason why people think, trading crypto is risky. If investors use the right strategy by analyzing the market trends. Then they might have very less chance of losing. I believe the best way is to diversify your investment.
Activity: 1204
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Before diving into crypto-commerce we must create a plan or strategy. Most new people just follow and trade without any plans and are not ready for the risks faced.
But the toughest risk is to lose where the bad market is happening. Therefore, we must prepare the mind and plan so as not to suffer high losses and can be minimized well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
To gain experience always come with a price, trading is not an easy thing and for every first time traders loses will always occur, no one can escape that, to gain experience or create your own strategy you have to go through trading from scratch and learn from mistakes made time to time
We have to experience some pain before we gain and that is normal for every trade that we made. Mistakes are ok as long as you take it good and use that to learn not unless you stop doing it and forget about doing it. Do your tradings normal, don’t over think and just have fun money will come to you.

Exactly, experience is always the best teacher, so it is okay to feel the pain, disappointments, some loss, it is part of the game, so it is fine, we should not take it seriously and we should keep going, because if we quit then that's the time we will loss, as quitting means giving up, if you give up, you failed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
To gain experience always come with a price, trading is not an easy thing and for every first time traders loses will always occur, no one can escape that, to gain experience or create your own strategy you have to go through trading from scratch and learn from mistakes made time to time
We have to experience some pain before we gain and that is normal for every trade that we made. Mistakes are ok as long as you take it good and use that to learn not unless you stop doing it and forget about doing it. Do your tradings normal, don’t over think and just have fun money will come to you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
It is impossible to trade without losses. If you are just a beginner trader, then you should train for a very long time to earn experience. And the most important thing is the ability to notice their mistakes and draw conclusions.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Well!! Did you know?

Trading crypto is one of the risky thing as a lot of people starts trading without the knowledge of cryptocurrency market.

A common mistake made by beginner cryptocurencies is that they are lazy in seeking knowledge about cryptocurency from various media to add insight that they will have later. so they are many beginners who complain about failure in doing something and often lose the money they have dan whereas failures and mistakes come from themselves.
Lack of the ability to seek knowledge is a fundamental problem and its fast growing among newbies. They are all after profits and always asking questions like "Wheres btc headed next" "is it late to buy btc now" and some other annoying questions. Often times I wonder what it will take for some of them learn a few thing about crypto trading and prediction, even if it means starting from babypips. I am certain some don't even know hot wallets are or what stop loss means. It appalling because they keep losing money and repeating the process that made them loose funds daily
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Well!! Did you know?

Trading is indeed risky especially for the new ones in this industry. In trading, patience do matter the most. Since the new ones are into easy profit, they are lacking patience of long term gain. But in the first place they should first be knowledgeable on what they are engaging themselves into. Even the years of traders are losing profit in such activity so what more to those who are do not know the fundamentals of trading? For the beginners out there, asking for help would only cost time but would surely save your profit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
actual there are no mistakes all need a process It's not easy a long time ago I too ever a newbie and I often lost ,I needed was to socialize with people who have been successful in trading (remember with proof) that was enough ,he taught everything starting to research crypto project and all trading knowledge ,wrong is a normal thing but well your articles good for a newbie
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
Well!! Did you know?

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
trading without doing research, predict and learn what the asset/coin you entered on the market is same as like gamble. this is a lot of problem and happened to beginners so they can lose their money. even so, experienced traders can lose their money, still can make mistakes. the most difficult thing is how we control our emotions.
True, emotions become the main thing related to our mental psychic when trading. Trading does not only rely on technical and fundamental, but peace of mind in order to make decisions properly and correctly. Capital management is also important, the capital you have is not 100% used to enter the stock exchange, but about 40% of the capital must be reserved for emergencies such as wrong predictions and reversing market trends.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
trading without doing research, predict and learn what the asset/coin you entered on the market is same as like gamble. this is a lot of problem and happened to beginners so they can lose their money. even so, experienced traders can lose their money, still can make mistakes. the most difficult thing is how we control our emotions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
It's normal for beginners to make mistakes especially when trading since they're still lacking of knowledge about crypto. And since it's normal, it'll help them to learn with their mistakes and to avoid doing the same thing. But I'm not saying they should experienced it. Try your best not to experience it but if you have already experienced it, just learn from your mistake. We were also once a beginner and experienced at least one of these mistakes but time will make us better. For beginners, just continue exploring crypto and you will learn a lot from it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I don't think anyone should be doing something they have no knowledge about. Before you start any kind of business you should study. Starting a business you don't have a clue about is just a waste of time as you will just be gambling with your money and before you realize what's happening you've failed! So it's best to take time out and study trading and know everything about it before you start.

Learning trading is not easy, it took me a lot of time and even now there are still a lot of things I'm yet to learn. Another thing you have to know is that there is no guarantee that what you will make is profit, the risks will always be there, but you can minimize the losses. You just have to work really hard and be good.

The major reason behind new people joining cryto is quick profits.
Yes you're right about that: I have seen a lot of newbies and they join because of the stories they heard of old investors that made it and they feel that Bitcoin is a means for quick profits online, forgetting to look into the risk side of it. They only start to realize it when it's already late.

It's good that anyone that wants to start trading should take their time and learn how to trade and also learn about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
I think the most common mistake has to be traders picking a coin to trade without proper research, them picking a coin just because it's suggested by some influencer they think he/she has a say about what happens in the trading business. Another mistake has to do with lack of planning on money management.
That's how I used to be back in the days when I was such a newbie in cryptocurrency, not that I'm an expert now. At least I know what I need to do, what to avoid, how to think through everything calmly, then take action. I always knew that trading aint an easy matter, but still I was too careless sometime. Not to mention I started off without a single knowledge about cryptocurrency world. As the saying goes, experience is the best teacher.
some people have valuable experience because 2017 has good results and ends badly! In cryptocurrencies we can't just play 1-2 times, if you trade, if you don't be patient and sell assets when going down it's a big mistake, It is indeed like gambling, but it will be much different if you look at it from the right perspective
Activity: 602
I think the most common mistake has to be traders picking a coin to trade without proper research, them picking a coin just because it's suggested by some influencer they think he/she has a say about what happens in the trading business. Another mistake has to do with lack of planning on money management.
That's how I used to be back in the days when I was such a newbie in cryptocurrency, not that I'm an expert now. At least I know what I need to do, what to avoid, how to think through everything calmly, then take action. I always knew that trading aint an easy matter, but still I was too careless sometime. Not to mention I started off without a single knowledge about cryptocurrency world. As the saying goes, experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Maybe the number three of the article isn't quite applicable for most of the time, OP. I don't see a lot of people posting their advices inside social media unless it's like an investment scam that they post with their own referral link. Probably #7 is what applies the most for this, OP. It wraps up all these mistakes that beginners do, which is getting into crypto trading blindly.

I think what OP meant for #3 on the article is that some newbie trader is following the hype from social media, for example a so called expert or popular person made a call on his/her social media to buy a particular coin saying that it will give high rewards after this big development or blah blah blah then the trader saw the post and buy the coin without doing any research about the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: