Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Cryptocurrencies You Should Be Following (Read 247 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
My list is:

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
RIPPLE
LITECOIN
IQTA
MONERO
BCH
NEO
BNB
EOS

I know the technology of all your list coin above. But still don't understand, why you choose BNB, is it Binance coin right?
Why is BNC so special for you? As far as I know, it's only a utility token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Einsteinium was really overrated in December (due to artificial pumps, I suppose). I checked their Whitepaper and I really don't see any perspective for this project as it is not transparent for the investors who cannot even find out how exactly the fund is working. No one would invest in the idea of the project, though it might be interesting for simple traders who just want to earn during these pumps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Seems like the top 15 or so coins are a must follow automatically. Smiley
Activity: 89
Hi have been following the markets for a while, and I think it really depends on what you im to achieve. As you know things are very volatile and nothing is nailed on.

I got rid of my xrp, had been in it for a while and personally think that Ripple will replace swift, but don't see xrp doing much. That could e a regret in the future. I think the future lays in the IoT and privacy. So thats where my money is.

IOTA has a lot of FUD surrounding it, but i think it will be great in the future, if it continues to be aseen by large tech companies as a way to make M2M work.

For Privacy, Deeponion is great, and undervalued. Go for something with a smaller market cap, is my advice. Some Privacy are already highly priced.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
The article is very doubtful and I would not follow its tips. In this list, a lot of smoke and mirrors (Verge, Ripple), overvalued coins and coins, which have already grown several dozen times and there are no prerequisites for a new rapid growth.
So my advice is: do not even think about follow tips described in this text.
Activity: 112
NEM is a distributed blockchain and cryptocurrency with its signature XEM token.At its core, the nem platform serves as a server infrastructure and client based on Java and Javascript, and XEM was built on the Eigentrust ++ algorithm.Nem’s management claim to “push the blockchain performance further” by design it from the ground up for speed and scale.There are currently 8.99 billion XEM tokens in circulation.
Activity: 182
youre right about those crypto you've written above. but there's so many many new cryptocurrencies trying to develop. and some of them make a big changes in short-time. what do you think guys? is there will no be changes upon those "superstar" crypto or they will be changed by another token in following years?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
My list is:

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
RIPPLE
LITECOIN
IQTA
MONERO
BCH
NEO
BNB
EOS
Activity: 392

6. Komodo

Komodo is a relatively new cryptocurrency to hit center stage, but it brings a whole slew of advancements that virtual coin users and investors are bound to appreciate. Naturally, as is the case with most of these cryptocurrencies, the blockchain is once again the star.

With Komodo's blockchain platform, you have the option of choosing between transparent anonymous transactions (you'll read about the emergence of privacy coins in a moment), with the technology being used to obfuscate the source of those transactions evolving from what cryptocurrency Zcash uses. Komodo also has plans to launch 32 independent, fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies, which may allow for the easiest conversion between fiat and digital currencies that we've ever seen.

I like Komodo platform. This coin is undervalued.
It has a good product called BARTEDEX. It's like DEX and has an atomic swap function.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
There are so many shitcoins in the market but i am looking in to few. I love platforms. ETH, Lisk, Stratis, EOS, Ark, Qtum, ICON, Nebl, ADA, Rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The ICO process is raising funds to implement a very good idea. I think this is a very good process, in order simply to not take funds in the bank at a percentage, just explain to people what's the matter and tell about the idea of ​​the project. And of course to share your profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I don't see why EMC2 should be on your radar at all.

It's a pump and dump coin with outdated features that a lot of new altcoins have already replaced. So I doubt that it's going to continue to get pumped in 2018, especially considering that prices have already soared to around its full potential.

The rest of the coins are all quite high up in market cap, which I think that you should look at but not all. Diversify your portfolio with some small caps as well.
Activity: 560
As for me, i'm the biggest fan of Ethereum, and a friend of mine follows NEM and we are constantly debating about which will have a greater future:)
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
For me it should be only one crypto currency Bitcoin because it is the coin made huge growth percentage than anyother crypto so I trust more than any other crypto.
But I am holding some other altcoins also but I will sell it when goal price reaches and only will hold bitcoin forever.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
I've been following this cryptocurrency
such as the following:

Ripple
Litecoin
NEO
Stellar
Monero
Ethereum Classic
Siacoin
DigiByte
Tether
Verge

This are all the coin I've been followed because I believe this coin can change my life this year 2018
and some of that list I already invested.
Activity: 15
Merit: 10
XRP ? that coin has caught my attention because it shouldnt be supported by our community it aint a cryptocurrency.Stop doing baseless statements,xrp has the banking structure from the banks and it is being backuped by the central banks,do not let these bankers fool you again cryptocurrencies should be decentralized.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Definitely add DIGIPULSE to your list. CHeck out their beta, just launched and a super unique concept. Low token supply, token burn in april, hitting the Upcoin exchange soon.

This is definitely under the radar for most. Link to their beta https://blog.digipulse.io/welcome-digipulse-beta-478d8f91dcca
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
I WILL BE FOLLOWING THESE GREAT COINS IN 2018. BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, EOS, OMISEGO, NEO, RIPPLE, MONERO, BANCOR, WAVES, IOTA.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
I dont really like calling XRP as cryptocurrency because it isnt,cryptocurrencies should be decentralized which XRP has opposed from the start it is just a fiat digital currency and nothing is so special about this coin,banking structure ? being backuped by the central bank shouldnt be supported by our community.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
I have to disagree about XRP it is very centralized coin and it shouldnt be called a cryptocurrency,it has the banking structure which makes this coin out of this place,the bankers has made this coin so that they will have some assurance in the future if the cryptocurrencies will replace cash the banks still has the XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: