Pages:
Author

Topic: [~10 GH/sec] pool.betcoin.co - Newbie Support Thread - page 2. (Read 5266 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I noticed that...I tried to add my image that you placed on the betcoin.co website...too bad.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Thanks SomeBadger for taking care of that for me.

A few of my other buddies are still on the fence until we find a coin.  I told them that another 1.5-2Gh/s would help the pool tremendously.

Yeah lots more people will come once we solve a block, but we need more people to solve the block quicker, its a catch 22 Tongue

ps. u cant have an image in your sig till u make 50 posts Wink
Thanks SomeBadger for taking care of that for me.

A few of my other buddies are still on the fence until we find a coin.  I told them that another 1.5-2Gh/s would help the pool tremendously.
How do I add my buddy Widgets to my team?  I invited him before teams started and he is running pool.betcoin.co daily on his 5870.

already done, see the other thread Tongue
How do I add my buddy Widgets to my team?  I invited him before teams started and he is running pool.betcoin.co daily on his 5870.
Ive had some feedback on the 1% initial fee going to the winer of the 1st block and ive decided to scrap the fee alltogether, instead i'm donating 4BTC to the pool in the following way:

2 BTC to the person who finds the block
2 BTC to the team leader of the person who finds the block

Good luck guys, the more ppl u bring (use your link) the higher chance u have of getting the 2BTC team leader prize Smiley
Activity: 231
yep very good pool so far. lets see when we find block hows that gonna go!
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
wow nice ideas here bro

yeah i'm loving the teams thingy, everyone should sign up under me Tongue

I'd like to know what kind of comps are on their way though ?? i guess we need to get the 1st block behind us then we will see ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
wow nice ideas here bro
we now have teams Smiley and forum images, http://pool.betcoin.co/bitcoin-mining-teams

if anyone was referred by someone else, let me know and i'll move you to the appropriate team.

We will have competitions with the teams soon

UPDATE we now have team images too. An example is my sig
We are upgrading bitcoind and pushpoold to the latest builds, we will have a downtime of upto 2 minutes

UPDATE:

Update is complete, pool is running on the latest versions Smiley
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
im mining lets find first block asap Wink
so the leaderboard reset we had the other day doesnt effect the previous shares i submitted ? is it purely aesthetic ?

that is correct, the system has not lost any of your shares, you have nothing to worry about. it is only the leaderboard that was reset. Once we find our 1st block all stats will be correct Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
so the leaderboard reset we had the other day doesnt effect the previous shares i submitted ? is it purely aesthetic ?
Your Frontend is telling me this:
Round Shares: 233958 shares

How the hell is this possible? Rank 1 member produced 25838 shares.
Even if i add all other miner in your pool to this number, it seems to be broken.

I calculated a difference by 150k shares.

as it says at the top of the page
Quote from: TheTopOfTheOfficialPage
NOTE: We are upgrading the stats area, More accurate stats will be available once we solve a block !!
NB. You will always be paid for valid shares. Shares are calculated after a valid block is found to determine your payout.

when we upgraded the stats system it set the leaderboards to 0, the total shares value is correct ! and all shares by each user are not lost they are just not displayed on the stats page until we find a block, as this will reset the cache and have a reference point.

So in short..

Your shares are safe, you will ALWAYS be paid for ANY VALID SHARES.
Activity: 142
Your Frontend is telling me this:
Round Shares: 233958 shares

How the hell is this possible? Rank 1 member produced 25838 shares.
Even if i add all other miner in your pool to this number, it seems to be broken.

I calculated a difference by 150k shares.

Yes, I understand that. Still seems a bit strange, especially with the negative shares. SLICE now has -230, do you plan on collecting that debt?  Wink

I'm slowpoke btw, and I'll keep mining in this pool at least until we find a block...

lol, slice has -230 because he submitted 230 stale shares (he could be someone looking to abuse the pool but failed Tongue) because he didnt submit any non stale shares he gets -230 if he had submitted even 1 good share the stats would read 1.

I could be wrong and he simply had issues with his client, cpu or gpu but to submit nothing but stale shares sounds fishy. I'd be happy to be proven wrong if he came back and submitted some good shares Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
we have updated all the stats, most stats will not be acurate until we find a block as they have no reference point

you dont have to worry, you will still be paid for any valid shares you contribute as these are added up once the block is found. Also when we start a new block all the stats will be correct.

Yes, I understand that. Still seems a bit strange, especially with the negative shares. SLICE now has -230, do you plan on collecting that debt?  Wink

I'm slowpoke btw, and I'll keep mining in this pool at least until we find a block...
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
sounds valid to me!
ill keep mining the pool and btw design is GREAT amd love to see stats of everybody as its now Smiley
we have updated all the stats, most stats will not be acurate until we find a block as they have no reference point

you dont have to worry, you will still be paid for any valid shares you contribute as these are added up once the block is found. Also when we start a new block all the stats will be correct.
Pages:
Jump to: