Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 green daily candles in a row - page 2. (Read 146 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
July 31, 2021, 11:46:17 PM
Attached thr image bro cant be seen via the link. Im also shocked with the current candle stick of bitcoin, hence we can be entering another sort of bull wave but this isnt confirm yet as were rejected on the resistance. But I am thinking this is just an initial rally as the support on 37k is very strong. If this continue then we can see another epic bull run. Do hope altcoins can simultaneosly rise too as Ivr seen only few major and minor caps on the move.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
July 31, 2021, 07:01:57 PM
Replied above was right, the link didn't exist.  Can you please draw it here again regarding your chart prediction?  
I want to see how these 13 consecutive green daily candles are in your chart.  

So you mean that the price of Bitcoin was repeated itself in the year 2015?  It's possible and also a coincidence but it's nice to see if you have supported the chart of price prediction to support this speculation of yours.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
July 31, 2021, 06:37:08 PM
The link to the thread that you provided does not exist. Please provide the correct link to help with proper comparison. Right now, the market is still surging upwards, but Sunday and Monday will be very critical.

I don't know what time zone you are basing on, but let's wait and see.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 31, 2021, 06:36:42 AM
Depends on high the green candles can go for what I think it can go more but the price will not be that high still depends on the volume, I'm not really pro in trading and I don't know many stuff but it's great to know that 10 days we have green candles, probably a red candle is on its way? I was planning to take profit now I think I gain a pretty good profit now.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
July 31, 2021, 05:57:30 AM
HEllo guys. As you know, 10 green candles in a row and we are in 11th. What do you think about the new record ( 13 green candle in a row) will occur or not? 12 green candle in 2015 graphic is in  the below.

As you can from the chart My autumn big bull prediction is getting serious day by day. What your thoughts?

(I fixed the broken image link)
Pages:
Jump to: