Pages:
Author

Topic: [10% Investment Weekly Return] Trading at its finest [0/0 SLOTS OPEN] (Read 7461 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Confirmed. BTC recieved.

Thanks again Continuous.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Payment sent to Kenvestor: https://blockchain.info/tx/22a5edb209a61c92d82af7242b89bd5a4e6020cf7dca0983c473783828f208ef

Thank you everyone for the ride, the service is now fully concluded and there are 0 spots open.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://blockchain.info/tx/0683f0276f9a8d9d2c71f032fcf4470e8ecda2e409c3dc63bb429af620a904c5

Payments sent to the three. Please confirm you have received.

Now only Kenvestor left, waiting on his reply.

Thank you.

I also confirm receiving the funds!

Very honest guy, perfect job ! +++rep

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
https://blockchain.info/tx/0683f0276f9a8d9d2c71f032fcf4470e8ecda2e409c3dc63bb429af620a904c5

Thank you.

I confirm that i receive my investment back,plus interest.
Thank you very much Op for this great service of yours,it was a pleasure.

If you re-open it or make something similar in the future,send a PM and i will invest again for sure. Gl!

Thank you.
Sorry for the delay, payments will be sent this morning.

Kenvestor still hasn't replied so I'll send his after whenever I get a reply.

Thank you!
I have decided closing the service for good.

It has been a good run but I'd like to dedicate my time to campaign management and translations.

I will be updating everything through the day and messaging the 4 users left to obtain their BTC addresses to then proceed with their payments.

Thank you for your support.

Pm with the repayment address send. Can you check your inbox and update us here?

It was a very good project of you,glad to be a part of it.
Best regards and good luck to your "new" career. Wink

Hello bias,

thank you for sending me your BTC address. I was waiting on the 4 users to send me their address to send them all together but it looks that won't be possible.

HitBTC has also stopped deposits/withdrawals and I'm waiting on that to clear (which you should be tonight). By then, I'll send you your amount and mondychan.

I'm waiting on Kenvestor to reply and I'll now be updating the final amounts for you guys.

Nice to hear this,so probably you will make it and send all the repayment funds together.
Thanks again man.

It has been a good run but I'd like to dedicate my time to campaign management and translations.

I will be updating everything through the day and messaging the 4 users left to obtain their BTC addresses to then proceed with their payments.

Pm with the repayment address send. Can you check your inbox and update us here?

Hello bias,

thank you for sending me your BTC address. I was waiting on the 4 users to send me their address to send them all together but it looks that won't be possible.

HitBTC has also stopped deposits/withdrawals and I'm waiting on that to clear (which you should be tonight). By then, I'll send you your amount and mondychan.

I'm waiting on Kenvestor to reply and I'll now be updating the final amounts for you guys.

Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Ok...seems like legit. I'll keep an eye on this.
This service has been closed
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Ok...seems like legit. I'll keep an eye on this.
Everything has been updated.

Most likely the service will run through October, whenever I have the full amount to repay all the users left I will post an announcement on closing the service and issuing all the remaining payments.

Until I have to funds to fully close it the 4 users left are free to stay on the service for as long as they want.
Activity: 182
Just wanted to post another update that Nalien has received his other two spots and therefore there are only 7 spots remaining.
Can confirm that I've received my spots. He even offered to send me what the hacker (of my original account Nalien) has extorted out of him by pretending to be me again.

Extremely trustworthy, friendly and diligent guy! Thanks a lot!
Just wanted to post another update that Nalien has received his other two spots and therefore there are only 7 spots remaining.
Just posting an update because this was already on the 2nd page.

LightZ has been paid out and there are 9 spots remaining.
Excellent service, I can confirm that I received my spots.
Received my 0.1256BTC
Just posting an update because this was already on the 2nd page.

LightZ has been paid out and there are 9 spots remaining.
possibly interested into getting back into trading
I'd say 3/10, but you never know maybe he'll extend it longer or maybe he'll relaunch this service later on(Hopefully).
Activity: 426
possibly interested into getting back into trading
sent u a pm continuous plz answer

Sorry, replying to you right now.

Unfortunately I'll have to say no. The service is closed as I'm not accepting any further spots.

Only the members enrolled will be able to profit from the service until I close it for good or they request their money back.

Thank you anyhow for your offer.
Pages:
Jump to: