Pages:
Author

Topic: .10 promotion from ASICMiner distribution by CanaryInTheMine (Read 10395 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
locking this topic.  will open another thread for the remaining 70% when friedcat ships.  the when, who, how etc.. is already on the OP of this thread. 
all the info I have is posted on OP.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I don't think Canary has done anything wrong, I was just asking if there was any word on more coupons. Give the man a break and stop bitching.
If this was directed towards me.. you may think Canary has done nothing wrong but I know he has done nothing wrong and trust him 100% as you can see by my giving him +2 trust under his name.

I was merely pointing out that I felt Friedcat / AM didn't handle  this coupon in a very fair way and also pointed out that while some that bought at the 1.99btc AND .99 levels are still waiting while others  that did buy at the 1.99btc level got coupons for the .10 depending on who you bought from because of the volume they had sold.
I think canary handled this very well (as always). Regarding AM i believe a combination of "lost in translation" and GB leaders jumping the gun has lead to the above. Having read some of the other threads it has been a shambles, and will probably get worse with another batch of coupons. They just didn't hold back and think it through.

this
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I don't think Canary has done anything wrong, I was just asking if there was any word on more coupons. Give the man a break and stop bitching.
If this was directed towards me.. you may think Canary has done nothing wrong but I know he has done nothing wrong and trust him 100% as you can see by my giving him +2 trust under his name.

I was merely pointing out that I felt Friedcat / AM didn't handle  this coupon in a very fair way and also pointed out that while some that bought at the 1.99btc AND .99 levels are still waiting while others  that did buy at the 1.99btc level got coupons for the .10 depending on who you bought from because of the volume they had sold.
I think canary handled this very well (as always). Regarding AM i believe a combination of "lost in translation" and GB leaders jumping the gun has lead to the above. Having read some of the other threads it has been a shambles, and will probably get worse with another batch of coupons. They just didn't hold back and think it through.

donator
no word yet... I'll post an update on OP as soon as there's an update.  Thanks!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Prices drop to BTC0.35, still no coupon.
This is the only coupons I am left with, but I only ordered 10.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Yeah but canary sold much much more. And you chose to go with him as most did.
Activity: 32
Prices drop to BTC0.35, still no coupon.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Yeah but you made a bit more btc too
I see other sales going on. Is there still a chance for more coupons?
donator
I bought when they were 0.55BTC - will I be eligible eventually for the coupon?
that's up to the boss...
honestly, I don't know...
all the info I have is on the OP of this thread.  if it's not answered there, chances are, I really do not have that info... but I can try to answer.
Activity: 13
I bought when they were 0.55BTC - will I be eligible eventually for the coupon?
I think by OP internationals will be shipped today or tomorrow.

Thanks Canary
donator
Canary,

Any idea when you may be getting to the remainder of the GB #11 order(s)?
info on OP
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Canary,

Any idea when you may be getting to the remainder of the GB #11 order(s)?
donator
So, is this the thread to watch when new coupons/promo price for earlier Group buys become available?  Or will there be another thread?
Sam
Yes it is
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
So, is this the thread to watch when new coupons/promo price for earlier Group buys become available?  Or will there be another thread?
Sam
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
southerngentuk is waiting for news of when/if there is another shipment for other batches.

Trying to be patient but have limited funds and those new prices are making me question holding out for coupon...

What to do ??  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Reverse order? Seriously?.....

Seriously...wouldn't it make sense to start with group buy #1 and work towards the most recent orders?  Especially since they were willing to be the first to take the risk of buying from you.

Disclaimer:  I bought in group buy #1   Wink
Actually, no.

The older buys had far better difficulty levels, the newer ones have the same difficulty as new buys at the same difficulty level.
Pages:
Jump to: