Pages:
Author

Topic: 100% approved Google Adsense account, I will provide website (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Can apply and get approved for 5 reputed members  here if they promise to  pay  on delivery
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What happens if google bans our account after we take possession of it? Since the unapproved website now has google adsense, wouldn't that look a bit sketchy? Will you provide replacement accounts?

no chance at all, this is 100% legal, whitehat

My created  accounts never got  banned

Can u show any proof of your created account that is not banned til now?
What happens if google bans our account after we take possession of it? Since the unapproved website now has google adsense, wouldn't that look a bit sketchy? Will you provide replacement accounts?

no chance at all, this is 100% legal, whitehat

My created  accounts never got  banned
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Thanks for sharing, gotta think it over. My website is rather new ( I used http://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php to create it ) , I think it will take some time before Google Adsense approves it.

please let me know if Adsense disapprove your application

I can get you an approved account 
Activity: 66
Thanks for sharing, gotta think it over. My website is rather new ( I used http://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php to create it ) , I think it will take some time before Google Adsense approves it.
Now accepting escrow payment
The possibility of using your own website to sign up, or is this like a bug? because if bugs usually account do not last long . I myself have bought adsense account and then account disable.

please stop guessing, I am using  100% legal method here.
selling AdSense account not the method how I'm doing it

I can  go for escorww payment with  anyone
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
The possibility of using your own website to sign up, or is this like a bug? because if bugs usually account do not last long . I myself have bought adsense account and then account disable.
Activity: 103
Hope to see a good review from someone as im interested to get 1 account too
If you keep saying you will be giving 100% refund if account not came as client want but nobody gonna trust you like that bro. But if you get some escrower from this forum trusted one give him some fee like 1% than client can send bitcoin to escrow and he will only give you that money when client get satisfied.

If you can do so i will also like to get one.

Can you promise to make the  payment iff I send you  the account first
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
If you keep saying you will be giving 100% refund if account not came as client want but nobody gonna trust you like that bro. But if you get some escrower from this forum trusted one give him some fee like 1% than client can send bitcoin to escrow and he will only give you that money when client get satisfied.

If you can do so i will also like to get one.
I would advise everyone to stay away for number of reasons

1- He looks like a new member.
2- No details provided, however, google themselves clearly mention procedure for adsense account, which requires website, than how is he bypassing? perhaps a loophole, or a bug? but whenever it's fixed, all accounts created by that way would be scrutinized, perhaps banned as well.
3- You cannot check safety of google adsense account ever, in first stage you will need atleast 3 to 4 months, further, they can always check/scrutinize account, and ban it, taking away all your adsense earning, so it's extremely high risk thing to go for!

I don't know why people like you comment on something which you don't have any knowledge

you are the newbie here, I already sold several things here, got 3 positive feedbacks,

No one complain against me after service delivered

People like you just try to increase post count by interfering others thread

If you don't want it just stay out of it.

I am very clear on this offer, I will provide Non-hosted approved Adsense account within 2-14 days or give 100% money back.

But hey, I don't have to explain this to you, just mind your own business.
I may be interested to buy one but i have a question about these accounts, are they PIN verified?, and why for some countries it costs more when the process is the same, is it?

yes, they are.
Some countries need more hard thing to do to get approved
May I know which country you need
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I may be interested to buy one but i have a question about these accounts, are they PIN verified?, and why for some countries it costs more when the process is the same, is it?
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
I would advise everyone to stay away for number of reasons

1- He looks like a new member.
2- No details provided, however, google themselves clearly mention procedure for adsense account, which requires website, than how is he bypassing? perhaps a loophole, or a bug? but whenever it's fixed, all accounts created by that way would be scrutinized, perhaps banned as well.
3- You cannot check safety of google adsense account ever, in first stage you will need atleast 3 to 4 months, further, they can always check/scrutinize account, and ban it, taking away all your adsense earning, so it's extremely high risk thing to go for!
If you're going first I will buy an account.

Has anyone every been you client and actually got the account? No websites needed if a sweet deal.
I was just wondering and would like to know from him if he indeed got an approved adsense account. Was trying to acquire lately for my daughter.

PM sent to both of you
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
Has anyone every been you client and actually got the account? No websites needed if a sweet deal.
I was just wondering and would like to know from him if he indeed got an approved adsense account. Was trying to acquire lately for my daughter.
Activity: 68
If you're going first I will buy an account.
He's trying to sell fake adsense.

Without knowing anything, without trying it you accuse me with false allegation
Your trust points says it all, who is the fake one
Pages:
Jump to: