Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 GIVEAWAY - [3,000 TH] Bitclubpool.com Official Thread - page 2. (Read 8822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Where did you dig up that info, cause it dosent say on their homepage. And in mining status it dosent show confirmed rewards as well so how on earth are you abel to see you get the right payout.

I'm given to understand that payments are made manually and can be irregular, but do get made.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
they pay Smiley
i'm a really small and newbie and from the time i was hashing they paied... took a few days but paied Smiley)

sounds like bitclubpool made an alt account and claiming to be a small miner that gets paid.

My question is how does a small miner find this scam site vs something like antpool or slush or kano that are talked about more and more popular. if you are a true noob you look at the block chain and say oo antpool or f2p finds the most blocks ill go with them. Not o look the 7th pool down ill go with them.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
you just have to wait and see!!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Where did you dig up that info, cause it dosent say on their homepage. And in mining status it dosent show confirmed rewards as well so how on earth are you abel to see you get the right payout.
they only pay 1 time per week ....
not automaticaly like in other pools Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
So is it a scam pool or not?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
They do not pay and do not answer support questions.
Im missing 2 BTC payout form 2 days hash tuesday to Thursday morning. I claim they stole my hash…
they pay Smiley
i'm a really small and newbie and from the time i was hashing they paied... took a few days but paied Smiley)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Interesting that the pool luck is so good, they are getting 7-11 blocks a day with a little over 40PH. I see they are using CKpool code which we know is very good, but still avg 143% luck for last 50 blocks is pretty amazing. Has anyone tested with small hash to see if they pay? I just pointed a small rental to them to see if they are for real and payout. I'll post my results in a few days....
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
So if the consensus is that this place is a scam, how are they amassing an ever increasing percentage of the network hashrate?

A farm is easily affordable, bought or leased, and their pool stats include third parties pointing at them cos they're free of fees.
They have a large amount of money coming in thanks to their MLM foot soldiers.
They're all over the place, social media, webinars etc. hard selling BCN as a way into Bitcoin for the masses, playing the Mavrodi card that banks are corrupt, the system's finished etc. etc.
Millions of dollars are being collected and shared out between the "founders" from their downlines. A rough estimate is that MLM referral commissions take ~30% of gross revenue straight off the top, increasing exponentially as the scheme ages and new deposits decline.

The scam part is the inability to meet future dividend commitments because they've shared the deposits from investors amongst themselves in this way.
A.k.a a Ponzi.

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
So if the consensus is that this place is a scam, how are they amassing an ever increasing percentage of the network hashrate?
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Apparently they are now among ten biggest pools

https://blockchain.info/pools?show_adv=no

This is the pool side of the scam site

https://bitclubnetwork.com/home.html

I'm not sure, what is the angle with this.  Maybe to add credibility to scam side? Or is the angle the credit card?

The 'angle', surely, is that they can efficiently launder the cash they are receiving through their MLM-referral ponzi scam by investing in mining bitcoin. It ensures the money is removed from bank accounts controlled by the group, thereby minimising their risks concerning the accounts and funds being seized, and used to buy hashing power in one form or another so they essentially swap it for bitcoin.

This serves the purpose of keeping their illicit takings from the hands of the authorities, as well as providing faux legitimacy to their MLM/Bitcoin 'investment' scheme due to being able to prove they are mining.

That sounds like a good explanation.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

I'm not sure, what is the angle with this.  Maybe to add credibility to scam side? Or is the angle the credit card?

The 'angle', surely, is that they can efficiently launder the cash they are receiving through their MLM-referral ponzi scam by investing in mining bitcoin. It ensures the money is removed from bank accounts controlled by the group, thereby minimising their risks concerning the accounts and funds being seized, and used to buy hashing power in one form or another so they essentially swap it for bitcoin.

This serves the purpose of keeping their illicit takings from the hands of the authorities, as well as providing faux legitimacy to their MLM/Bitcoin 'investment' scheme due to being able to prove they are mining.

legendary
Hi,

Anyone maybe know how/when and if at all bitclubpool is paying the miners who pointed their hash to their BitClub Pool Stratum Server:  pool.bitclubpool.com:3333?
Did anyone got even a single satoshi from them? they do not explain their PPLNS system at all, I presume they paid nothing ever?
Cheers

If they are solving blocks and blockchain.info is tracking it, you should be able to see where the new coins are going. Me, I'm too busy atm, but I would find it interesting as well. Maybe later.  Cool
well TYVM in advance I have tried to find it on blockchain and blocktrail, but I cant/ not sure how to see if they are only using other miners hash power to mine blocks (all 400+ blocks they solved were sent to their bitclubpool address) and confirm that they are not paying miners, shares of matured blocks at all.
Best regards!!!

Here is their mining address. Have at it. Sorry I didn't think I needed to post it for you. Good luck!

Edit - You will need to follow the withdrawals from this address to see where they ultimately paid out. I see one for close to a million dollars not long ago.

edit 2 - This looks like a typical payout to me, but I don't know much about this scam site. lol. Tongue
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi,

Anyone maybe know how/when and if at all bitclubpool is paying the miners who pointed their hash to their BitClub Pool Stratum Server:  pool.bitclubpool.com:3333?
Did anyone got even a single satoshi from them? they do not explain their PPLNS system at all, I presume they paid nothing ever?
Cheers

If they are solving blocks and blockchain.info is tracking it, you should be able to see where the new coins are going. Me, I'm too busy atm, but I would find it interesting as well. Maybe later.  Cool
well TYVM in advance I have tried to find it on blockchain and blocktrail, but I cant/ not sure how to see if they are only using other miners hash power to mine blocks (all 400+ blocks they solved were sent to their bitclubpool address) and confirm that they are not paying miners, shares of matured blocks at all.
Best regards!!!
legendary
Hi,

Anyone maybe know how/when and if at all bitclubpool is paying the miners who pointed their hash to their BitClub Pool Stratum Server:  pool.bitclubpool.com:3333?
Cheers

If they are solving blocks and blockchain.info is tracking it, you should be able to see where the new coins are going. Me, I'm too busy atm, but I would find it interesting as well. Maybe later.  Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi,

Anyone maybe know how/when and if at all bitclubpool is paying the miners who pointed their hash to their BitClub Pool Stratum Server:  pool.bitclubpool.com:3333?
Cheers
Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: