Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 Kialara (Max Mellenbruch) "Thug Life" The most collectible and exclusive. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Has there been a sale of a Thug Life bill since this one?  Curious to see what they are bringing.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
congratulations to the winner !  that's an awesome price for this piece of art ! ( by the way, at this great price  .. Wink  )
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

If you did

That's the cheapest thug life bill i have even seen

Congrats

Bitcoin is also at an ATH, so technically I'm spending more than he did.  Smiley

You did indeed congratulations. I'll pm you for details. Sorry I'm a little late. Had to sleep in some due to a nasty winter cold.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace

If you did

Congrats

Bitcoin is also at an ATH, so technically I'm spending more than he did.  Smiley

I believe to count things in btc many times

Congrats man!
legendary

If you did

Congrats

legendary
Just looking for peace

If you did

Congrats
legendary
Less than 24 hours to to.
4.2BTC

I am very sorry - but I will need to pull my bid for this item, an unforeseen event has come up where my coins will have to go to another avenue.

sincere apologies.

It happens, no need to apologize. Current high bidder is msin @ 4.1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
4.2BTC

I am very sorry - but I will need to pull my bid for this item, an unforeseen event has come up where my coins will have to go to another avenue.

sincere apologies.
legendary
If I am not screwing up my timezones I believe the auction started at 09.37 Central Standard Time. Which would put end time at 2-29-2017 09.37 CET. Or 07.37 PST

And since apparently I can't quite grasp the concept of available days in February I will go ahead and amend that to being March 1st at 09.37 CET (a.m.) and not on the non existent Feb 29th.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
absolutely beautiful ...

congrats to the winner  !

If I am not screwing up my timezones I believe the auction started at 09.37 Central Standard Time. Which would put end time at 2-29-2017 09.37 CET. Or 07.37 PST

And since apparently I can't quite grasp the concept of available days in February I will go ahead and amend that to being March 1st at 09.37 CET (a.m.) and not on the non existent Feb 29th.
legendary
Would you mind posting auction end time in PST? I'm a little confused by when the auction started. Thanks.
NOT BIDDING

But just wanted to say that i own one of these(#5) and it's totally mesmerizing, we all know max is a great artist and his work is amazing.
I was awed when i first saw it and it still looks totally awesome

Good luck everyone and congrats to the one who is going to own this awesome piece by max. I'm already jealous that it's #4 and i can't bid

Thank you for the input. I couldn't agree more. I am finding some hardware projects and need the coin so unfortunately I am forced to sell it. It's such an amazing piece and in such a limited series.
legendary
Just looking for peace
NOT BIDDING

But just wanted to say that i own one of these(#5) and it's totally mesmerizing, we all know max is a great artist and his work is amazing.
I was awed when i first saw it and it still looks totally awesome

Good luck everyone and congrats to the one who is going to own this awesome piece by max. I'm already jealous that it's #4 and i can't bid
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: