Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 Monero ? 1000 Onion? 100 DCR? Which 1 can make million $ in 2019? (Read 448 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Monero - maybe, best chances
Bitcoin - possible, but i think not in 2019
Decred - small chance but possible
Deep Onion - no
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Monero is far better than onion, where the devs hold more than 40 percent of coins.

Monero (brand) and Spectrecoin (technology) are the best privacy cryptos and both of them are very well positioned for the coming 2018, especially Spectre
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Why is the only option you are considering a buy and hold strategy?
There are lots of trades to be made that could get you there more quickly

if you have time to dedicate full days for this - yea, faster for sure. but not an option for people who can go online just few times a day
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Why is the only option you are considering a buy and hold strategy?
There are lots of trades to be made that could get you there more quickly
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
I prefer 100 Monero. Monero is making very serious leaps and this effort will be very useful...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
LOL! Smiley Everybodies wish is same, but I can not think that would be possible in the near future. But if I were you I chose Bitcoin. It is the begening and it will be de last one stanting!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
onion is a scam coin, all their shady actions are recorded in their own blockchain and running shitty block explorers can not help) monero will go far for sure
Activity: 221
Go DeepOnion goooooo Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I dunno, XMR seems to have a pretty good track record. But if you're honestly looking to make a million, playing with stable coins like monero isn't your best bet. Trade your way upwards and then cash out your shitcoins into a coin like monero.
Activity: 406
Now everyone wants to buy private coins. I think that they will become popular in the future. That's why I voted for the purchase of Monero
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Monero will make you rich in a few years. But if you want to avoid risks, you have to invest in a few coins. Divide the deposit into several parts and buy all the coins from your list Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
hard question. i think that with this quantities onky monero or BTC can work
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
2019 will be the year for monero being very focused on anonimity many more will trust xmr.Deep onion will continue to  rise in 2018.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Is deep Onion still only distributed by airdrop. Do you know what the approximate rates for members are at the moment. Is it being lowered every round?
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
1 000 Elixir (ELIX)
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I am surprised Onion is on top of that list after voting, only time will tell, I will bookmark and look back at this thread for sure.  Personally, if you can afford 100 Monero, I would be buying that amount of TRX. Just saying.
Activity: 144
I choose Deeponion, maybe i dont need an extra year, 2018 will make me a millionaire in Philippine money.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I chose xmr due to being the most privacy focused coin. Just look at all the goodies that are coming out in 2018, kovri,multisig,trezor,own hardware wallet. iOS wallet, android wallet.

It's going to be fantastic for XMR

Looks like Onion is winning so far

We will see by the end of the year Smiley

Multisig has just been released, wait till it's the default payment method on openbazaar and then come and tell me onion is winning Smiley
Activity: 277
Earn it
I chose xmr due to being the most privacy focused coin. Just look at all the goodies that are coming out in 2018, kovri,multisig,trezor,own hardware wallet. iOS wallet, android wallet.

Looks like Onion is winning so far
Activity: 488
Merit: 322

Pages:
Jump to: