Pages:
Author

Topic: [100 POSTS=10$][FULL MEMBER+]Get paid .10 cents PER posts on my forum (BTC) (Read 833 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I registered as the same name as this one here: lol3c
please let me know if i am accepted and if I can continue posting for the 10c per post deal that you have going on.
Thank you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I have registered under your link as Sweetbtc
Can we complete the 50 posts in 2 to 3 days and then ask for payment ?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
But I was doing 0.05 per posts and just got 100 posts.
Can you revise my payment for today to reflect this since I am a senior member?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Registered under you : amacar2
Nice userinterface, we should PM you here to get payout after we reach minimum requirement?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I just wanna try to read some threads on your forum but I can't because I need to login first.
Are you sure? Guests should be able to view threads

Nah, I think it is fixed by now. I haven't read an hour ago.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I just wanna try to read some threads on your forum but I can't because I need to login first.
Are you sure? Guests should be able to view threads
Activity: 434
what is the minimum amount to withdraw funds and is there any requirements on posting in your forum? For example, min character to be used and so on.
I want to try to post on your form once answered my queries. Thanks
50 posts and 10 threads. Minimum characters on the board is 10, but I require users participating in this to post with quality and not only 10 characters. Be sure to stay on topic and do not repeat other posts
Activity: 896
what is the minimum amount to withdraw funds and is there any requirements on posting in your forum? For example, min character to be used and so on.
I want to try to post on your form once answered my queries. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Username: Absy107

10 cents per posts looks quite less , I hope you increase the rewards for quality posters . ( Or something like, reward for top poster every week ) .
Activity: 644
done username: gabmen
will going to start posting quality thread now. good luck.
So the minimum posts is twenty if you're a full member? How my about my rank? What is the minimum posts before I can withdraw?
Minimum posts for all members is 50 if you want half payment. I would hope you guys would stay, but I can not force that! But newbies can not enter
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
So the minimum posts is twenty if you're a full member? How my about my rank? What is the minimum posts before I can withdraw?
Done, sent you a message.
You have 20 posts and 10 threads my friend. Minimum is 50 posts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Done, sent you a message.
Alright, this is better than the previous thread, you also have payout history however this is a huge project and i guess it would be nice to commit the payment funds with the escrow, i will be interested in posting in your forum thereafter.
No need for an escrow to hold the funds. I have a payout history, and not paying users out would put my forum into a shame list, which is not what I need. Also it helps me review your posts to make sure they are quality content before releasing any funds
You have a good point there, please reserve a spot for me, i shall registered and post on your forum however i like the black background.
Alright sounds good! Also, can't reserve spots. Unsure how long this will go for, but regardless, if I end this before you reach 50 posts, I will pay you out with the posts you have already at .10cents per post
Activity: 364
Alright, this is better than the previous thread, you also have payout history however this is a huge project and i guess it would be nice to commit the payment funds with the escrow, i will be interested in posting in your forum thereafter.
No need for an escrow to hold the funds. I have a payout history, and not paying users out would put my forum into a shame list, which is not what I need. Also it helps me review your posts to make sure they are quality content before releasing any funds
You have a good point there, please reserve a spot for me, i shall registered and post on your forum however i like the black background.
registered with username: Xanidas

please let me know if i am accepted so i can start posting when i have extra free time. thanks!
Go ahead and start posting whenever you are free! Make sure your English is at least decent and be sure to not go off topic/LQ post. Thanks my friend! Hope to see a payout soon Smiley
Activity: 686
registered with username: Xanidas

please let me know if i am accepted so i can start posting when i have extra free time. thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: