Pages:
Author

Topic: [100 POSTS=5$]Get paid .05 cents PER posts on my forum (BTC)[PAYMENT PROOF] - page 9. (Read 6510 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Hey I was wondering if I can get paid then finish my posts in the next 48 hours and if I didn't you could give me negative trust and since I'm in a campaign which pays more than $5 and kicks out if I get tagged.
Is there a chance?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still up??
Can I join?? and be ppaid of 5$
Yes, this is still going on! Get 100 QUALITY posts and minimum of 10 QUALITY threads and you will be paid out!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
Still up??
Can I join?? and be ppaid of 5$
signed up with the same username as here: mrjoy15
Awesome! Hope to see you posting soon
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
signed up with the same username as here: mrjoy15
Any questions? Feel free to ask!

I won't be able to reach 100 today.
Can I continue tomorrow?

Tks
Absolutely! If you have reached 50 posts, I can do half your payment right now if you'd like!

I just reached the 50º post
I wanna the half of payment, If u can do it =D

Tomorrow I'll do others 50 posts and you make the another payment.

I really like your forum

Congrat Smiley
PM me on OneCrypto with your BTC address

Thanks!
I sent you my BTC wallet
Sent your payment my friend
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Get paid .05 cents per post and I will reward you every minimum 100 posts. Must have a minimum of 10 threads as well. If interested, sign up at http://onecrypto.net/ and be sure to use Bronx as your refer so I am aware that you are entering in for this service. All posts must be quality or you will not receive any money for that post. I hope to see some users on now. This will be going on until I feel like there is enough activity

There is enough activity to get this done before the day ends! Hope to see you guys there!

http://onecrypto.net/ - Use Bronx as refer
Referral link: Bronx

Post below with your username as well so I am aware of who you are

100 posts = 5$

BTC Payment

This ends TOMORROW at 11:59 PM MST

Payments received:
Thx I received my payments!

Just made and account in the same name. and have started posting.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Can I continue tomorrow?

Tks
Absolutely! If you have reached 50 posts, I can do half your payment right now if you'd like!

I really like your forum

Congrat Smiley

Thanks!
I sent you my BTC wallet

Can I continue tomorrow?

Tks

I really like your forum

Congrat Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
Hi,please check your PM,so that me also start post on your forum right now.
waiting for your reply.

Can I continue tomorrow?

Tks

I really like your forum

Congrat Smiley
Registered as: Swaggerino

Please list me as part of this.
My bitcoin address is in my profile to send me payment once you see 100 quality posts.
 Wink

thank you
Will do! PM me on the forum when you reach 100 quality posts! Do not forget you need minimum 10 threads as well!

Would like to do this for the bitcoin per post but how do we know you are going to pay once the posts are done? And you want them done in 24 hours? That is not humanly possible or allowed on a forum I would think. Embarrassed
I do payout! I've paid out 3 users so far who have 100 posts (will be easy to spot)! And yes, it is! They were able to get 100 posts done! I will extend this for tomorrow as well!
Well i can do this for you if you can extend my time to another 24 hours because I saw your reply to this just now.
I could possibly extend it another 24 hours tomorrow depending on activity!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Registered as: Swaggerino

Please list me as part of this.
My bitcoin address is in my profile to send me payment once you see 100 quality posts.
 Wink

thank you
Will do! PM me on the forum when you reach 100 quality posts! Do not forget you need minimum 10 threads as well!

Would like to do this for the bitcoin per post but how do we know you are going to pay once the posts are done? And you want them done in 24 hours? That is not humanly possible or allowed on a forum I would think. Embarrassed
I do payout! I've paid out 3 users so far who have 100 posts (will be easy to spot)! And yes, it is! They were able to get 100 posts done! I will extend this for tomorrow as well!
Well i can do this for you if you can extend my time to another 24 hours because I saw your reply to this just now.

Can I continue tomorrow?

Tks

Can I continue tomorrow?

Tks
Thanks for contributing! Hopefully you stay active! Love having you here
Activity: 392
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

can I make a post 100 in one day ?
Yes! It's definitely possible. However, we do not tolerate LQ posting, so be sure you post with quality. I've had 3 users do this already, and one (a member on Bitcointalk) is close to 100. You'll have more time however to do this. I extended it until tomorrow. If there are still more people joining in, I will extend the date!
thanks for this clarification OP now time to start and register will pm you my details and start posting thanks also if you will going to extend the time frame. good luck
Started posting and it is quite easy to get the requested limit to get paid. Wink
But my question is how many users will you allow to do this until the funds have run dry from paying the ones that are registered already under your referral link?
My funds won't get dry Smiley

Not everyone posting is participating in this contest. It's exclusive to Bitcointalk and another forum
Pages:
Jump to: