Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ► 100% referral share ◄ 💲Win Win for everyone💲 - page 2. (Read 3264 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
your mess from banned topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49346062

"100% Ref share. Shocked Share amount based on referral activity since last payout Wink"

your mess from this topic:

"100% Ref share. Shocked Share amount based on referral activity since last payout Wink"

you are scammer!
Proof - i didn't recive any sat. from you for last month
Activity: 59
I will definitely give this a try considering that you said you have raised the referral commissions, and if everything work fine I will come back to give a good feedback on you sites.

Hi Yara1,

Thanks for supporting me.

💲Win Win for everyone💲
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
I will definitely give this a try considering that you said you have raised the referral commissions, and if everything work fine I will come back to give a good feedback on you sites.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
another 100% profit sharing. many choices for new arriving claimers and referrals.
Hello I would like to join your referral share but your account doesn't accept PMs from newbies, please PM me

Hi JagerTree,
Just check my profile for referral url.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello I would like to join your referral share but your account doesn't accept PMs from newbies, please PM me

.....freebitcoin.....

I raised the percentage of my referral commissions share at FreeBitco.in!
I just want to make the announcement, that I raised the percentage of the referral commissions share to my refferals at the Bitcoin Faucet FreeBitco.in from 25% to 100%. This means everyone who sign-up at the faucet-site with my link, will earn additional 100% of my referral commissions every sunday. If you join the site with another link, or even without a sponsor, you will only earn the free Bitcoins which you can win at the site every hour.

Already have an existing account?
Please contact the admin to delete your old account then register a new one via my referral link.

Why i’m 100%  referal return?
Although I don’t directly get bitcoin commissions from my referrals, I earn 1 Reward Points(RP) for every FREE BTC roll my referrals play. Reward Points can be redeemed for more % Bonus.

Just check my profile for url FreeBitco.in and sign-up to win free Bitcoins every hour and to get additional 100% of my referral back to you every sunday!

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout

💲Win Win for everyone💲

It would be nice if you rate me or write a trust or proofs in the thread if u see everything runs fine.

Thank you in advance
Pages:
Jump to: